Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Arhi FF: The Trampled Butterfly #1 Check pg 153 (Page 104)

-Goldstar- Senior Member
-Goldstar-
-Goldstar-

Posted: 22 April 2013 at 11:42pm | IP Logged
amazing...,..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

molten_lava

-Raichu- IF-Rockerz
-Raichu-
-Raichu-

Posted: 23 April 2013 at 12:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vks11

Where is Aman. I really liked Aman in Mirage. Hope  he  is there for Arnav  in this story too and no tragedy for him.

Who didn't like him ??  EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
He was such a good friend ... Big smileBig smile

molten_lava

-Raichu- IF-Rockerz
-Raichu-
-Raichu-

Posted: 23 April 2013 at 12:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mysterious_maze

and now the highlight of the update... he was repenting... he blamed Khushi for that whole episode...???? is he out of his mind???? she was a victim and he was a witness... yet he blamed her because he was A RAIZADA... you mean if he was not a raizada he would do what a best friend supposed to do???? now you better introduce his cousins and his dad's brothers... do we have Akash, or shyam or Aman in this story????

Yeah but Molten is cruel, and she won't introduce them immediately ! Evil Smile
And may be it's not a Raizada, maybe a family friend or business patner ...

Then Akash is there, but Molten didn't give any introduction : that troubled me but she must have her reasons LOL

No I don't want a negative Aman !! Molten don't you dare use Aman's name for a negative character AngryAngry

I suspect someone but as we've not met him yet, I won't reveal it Evil SmileEvil Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mysterious_mazemolten_lava

SweetStar Senior Member
SweetStar
SweetStar

Posted: 23 April 2013 at 1:58am | IP Logged
Beautifully written!
Smile

molten_lava

molten_lava IF-Rockerz
molten_lava
molten_lava

Posted: 23 April 2013 at 2:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by BARUN-myladdu

u knw rach i ve a habit of reading up something before going to sleep otherwise i cant sleep at all ...n so i read arnd 3-4 updates daily to get myslf to sleep...bt whn it comes ur updates...i dont need anything else...i js dont feel like reading anything else at all...no no i m nt saying ur updates put me to sleep directly LOL..NO WAY
...m js so satisfied n content dt i dnt want to read anything else i wana sleep on it...analyse it... dream bou it...

it sounds umm weird for some may be...bt dtz how it is...ur stories r so so so diff n unique...i cant ask for anything else...

oh no wait...i want to ask something..actly request something...can v like ve 3 or 4 updates in a week??? pretty plzzz

@bold: I could do that considering I have a bank of chapters with me now. But later what will happen is that I will have exams in first week of June and that time, you will have no updates for nearly 20 days. This time I don't want to repeat it and would prefer a continuous flow of updates. That's why I decided to stick to safe once in every three days update schedule. Hope you understand my situation. I have to balance things in my life and I cannot prioritise this FF over other important things.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mysterious_maze-Raichu-Kishmish

molten_lava IF-Rockerz
molten_lava
molten_lava

Posted: 23 April 2013 at 2:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Agathe

and now the highlight of the update... he was repenting... he blamed Khushi for that whole episode...???? is he out of his mind???? she was a victim and he was a witness... yet he blamed her because he was A RAIZADA... you mean if he was not a raizada he would do what a best friend supposed to do???? now you better introduce his cousins and his dad's brothers... do we have Akash, or shyam or Aman in this story????

Then Akash is there, but Molten didn't give any introduction : that troubled me but she must have her reasons LOL

No I don't want a negative Aman !! Molten don't you dare use Aman's name for a negative character AngryAngry

I suspect someone but as we've not met him yet, I won't reveal it Evil SmileEvil Smile

Bwaha ha ha! Agathe, you're smart.Wink
But let's release some tension.LOL There is no Akash in this story. He's just there for namesake. I don't want to complicate the story even more.LOL
Aman? I'm still working on him. If he does appear, you won't like him.Tongue
But the principle villain is someone else all together.Wink

mysterious_maze-Raichu-

molten_lava IF-Rockerz
molten_lava
molten_lava

Posted: 23 April 2013 at 2:33am | IP Logged

res

*i will unres before the next update... now you will have to wait and you are free to get mad at me TongueWink

***EDIT****

the first scene was good i mean really really good... infact that was mindblowing... i liked when khushi thought about the place as their secret place. this scene brought back the memories of the serial... the strong feelings and even stronger refusal of that feelings... this is our ArHi... the couple we have fallen in love with... okey now back to the update... i just loved the way she tried to pour some sense into him about his behaviour... not with RK but with his family... and he shouted... i was so missing his shouting... but why you skipped the best dialogue of his when he shouts... i so missed his "damn it"...

and khushi's cruel reply... cha gai ho khushi... i so liked her answer... i mean i pity Arnav but i loved the way Khushi made him clear about the line he is trying to draw between them.

the fb was nice...

voila Arther and naina' s marriage was a love marriage???? it means love marriage runs in his family... so Arnav's will also be a love marriage???? you have shown an entirely different Arnav when he was with his father... an obedient son... it's hard to imagine... but still it's sweet and shows the level of respect this Arnav gives to his relations and family...

now naina's revelation about his books and picz... so Khushi was behind keeping his books and putting his pictures???? so it means she is close to his dadi???? and dadi always takes the side of truth???? so she will be on Khushi's side... or may be after talking to father Arnav likes to share the darkest secret with his dadi... after all he is her fav...

RK... am going to like him... and at first i find Anjali's reaction to his question astonishing but then i thought she was ryt... i mean you showed her quite practical n real ... people used to like their servants... also call them friends but find it hard to make them part of their family... such things make them hypocrite... and anjali is no exception...

now update quickly...

@bold: Yes, he would have supported Khushi that day if he wasn't a Raizada.
From the outsider's pov, we can easily blame Arnav for blaming Khushi for the entire thing. But if you see from his POV, he wasn't wrong either. He just couldn't accept what he saw in front of him, because the perpetrator of the crime was someone close to him, someone he loved.

mysterious_maze-Raichu-

-Raichu- IF-Rockerz
-Raichu-
-Raichu-

Posted: 23 April 2013 at 3:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by molten_lava

Originally posted by Agathe

Bwaha ha ha! Agathe, you're smart.Wink
But let's release some tension.LOL There is no Akash in this story. He's just there for namesake. I don't want to complicate the story even more.LOL
Aman? I'm still working on him. If he does appear, you won't like him.Tongue
But the principle villain is someone else all together.Wink

What the !!! AMAN ???? 
And that too negative ??? NOOO CryCry
I can't hate Aman CryCry

Okay, I calm down LOLLOL
You want to make us crazy, right ?? LOLLOL
Whatever you write, I'll just enjoy reading it WinkWinkWink

Edited by Agathe - 23 April 2013 at 3:18am

mysterious_mazemolten_lava

Go to top