Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

yush-swt thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
loved the update and it was funny...was laughing looking at their antics...these two are cute...
so sweet of khushi to tell that she heard what he said and him asking her to change the dressing...i guess all will be alright hopefully...
will RK play a huge part in getting them together...it seems soo...
achu_arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Oh lord!! I know I'm missing a lot
I will catch up as soon as my exam finishes :)
-memorable- thumbnail
Annyav and Kukku were so cute 
avantika_2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
"Mussoorie Bhains! Run faster! Otherwise that Pagal Kuttha will bite your bum." πŸ€£

I read that and I had to stop reading to laugh. Couldn't control my laughter for a full minute. And the , when I went back to read the description of Arnav laughing, I had another round of laughter. The third round of laughter came with the flashback! 

I like how they are slowly opening up to each other and noticing little details about each other!

You created such a wonderful picture with these lines. Beautifully penned down -

It was certainly mere seconds, but it felt as if the entire world had stopped for the two of them. Everything else was forgotten. Only two pair of eyes, one hazel while the other molten brown gazed into each other's depths, as if their souls were talking.

Neither could blink, neither could look away.

It was comforting and anguishing at the same time. It hurt and soothed simultaneously if that was even possible.

Lovely update! πŸ˜Š

SamiyaIPKKND thumbnail
Girl totally in love with the ff... Read it in one go... Amazingly written... Hats off... Waiting for the next update impatiently...
Audiwalia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Awesome story... Nd i get the idea about khushi secret but who was her culprit??????? Why she never tell anyone??
eeep it was awesome the first part lmao

second part eye lock - rabba ve

see ya monday
-HEAVEN- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Awsome update...dog part was super funny. Wow 1st eyelock!! m loving rk :)
BARUNODAYA thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Yeah this update indeed brought a smile on my face..the way arnav&kushi sinking back to their cute childhood memories and reliving it is adorable..
For some reasons me to have negative vibes for rk.. πŸ˜•
NiksAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I love this fiction...its amazing and quiet different frm others...!! read all d chapters just nw...!!