Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vidhi_K thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Great update!  Nice to see them bonding. 
jenshad thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
The Update Was FAB!! I Love ArHi's Friendship . Those Flashbacks Are Making Me Go Awww All Over Again ; D 😳 It Was RK Who Was Staring At Them Naa? I Don't Why But I Felt He Kind Of Positive & Will Be Good Use For ArHi When Lavanya Will Come To Arnav . Maybe Khushi's Heart Will Not Break . I'm Looking Forward To How Khushi & Lavanya Meet Cause They Have Different Styles Of Life I Guess . Khushi Will Be SO Surprised Naa? Can't Wait For Moreee . Update In One DAYYY . Not Bad Hon ; P Hope To Get One Tomorrow/Saturday πŸ€—
gifttag thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
surprise update... I thought I was seeing things things when I noticed the update no 8... a very pleasent surprise.

Pleasantly lighthearted update... loved it... helped to understand more about these two and their lovely friendship... loved the flashbacks.

Arnav has decided to let go of the past for now... decided to live a little... laugh a bit ... simply revive the old friendship back.

I don't think Ranvijay is a bad person ... he might have flirted with Khushi but not with any bad intention... he was the one who recognised the friendship between Arnav and Khushi straight away and questioned Anjali for clarification.

Thanks for this very quick update.
thesis thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanku for the quick update am jus gladdd it was superb
libbyferns thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Both the chapters of 7 and 8 beautifully written.  Looks like RK may not be a negative character. I just love how this story is unfolding through flashbacks. And  a big Thank You for your back to back updates.
Nkayani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Absolutly loved it.
Loved how arnav and kushi both were transported in their childhood again. I loved the pagal kuta scene so funny. When it comes to kushi la will always be second to arnav and we clearly saw that in chapter 8. Cant wait for las entry and most of all waiting for the entry of another man in Kushis life now that will spice things up.
Cant wait for monday
Iqraimran thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
how can we ignore RK 
Itni himmat...
it so lovely dovey update 
and that childhood moment buffalo and Banias description is amazing :D Lolxxx
annyva's kuku make him and her like lazy animal called Banias Hahahahaha:D 
its halirous ROFL 

she always there for him moreover arnav is always wants to be with her live his friendship with her but guilt take over his feeling and friendship
she left alone 15 years and still she feel alone 
hope arnav listen his heart 

and bruise scene 
she started crying after saw him cry...he stop for her to calm her 
that's so sweet 
they are always for each other 
snoopy84 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Awesome update loving this Arnav. Im not going to judge ranvijay ill wait until his character progresses
toeditor thumbnail
Read it one go... Nicely written ... Bookmarked it :)

Pls continue soon
Shereen_J thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
What to make of this RK ?? Is he good or bad.. Only you know that πŸ˜‰ . I loved the chapters, their childhood memories.. so cute, honest, pure and hilarious. He is opening up a bit, thats a positive. Looking forward for it... I am also confused as many others, that why does she bring up the status difference between them, everytime ?