Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Olive_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
I love your story it is quite different and in depth. I am not going to guess what happened to Khushi but I'll wait until you reveal it. Whatever could have happened to such a young kid? Gives me shudders just thinking about it. Your story takes me back to my history books and a particular movie called "Queen" only it was of people of different races. It somehow reminds me of the plantation days when a little slave girl befriended her young Masa. Only later to be abused by someone in his family but could not speak out because no one will believe her because of her status. I know I maybe getting carried away here but your story is such that it make you think about things.

I've not warmed up to Anjali at all so far. It is true she had told Khushi to stop calling them "saab" etc but how can you tell someone that when you still think of them as a servant and treat them accordingly? Then why did she not remain friends with Khushi when Arnav left? 

Ranvay seems to be a good and honest person..., there I was thinking he may try to abuse Khushi at some point in time.

I'm glad Arnav let her know he remembered her but I guess she already knew that. I believe his grand mother knows a lot more than she's letting on. I guess she can read things very well just the same way  Ranvay just showed up and was able to decipher what was going on between Arnav and Khushi. They do share a very deep bond.

I know everyone in Raizada family "appear" to "Like" Khushi but I'm now wondering what the dynamics will be if  they realized that Arnav has developed a feeling more than friendship for the servant girl?😳  Will the truth whatever it is resurface?
sman thumbnail
U r a sweetheart u know that?? Loved the back t back updates..
luv.u.rubletin thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
OMG!! This update was really a surpriseπŸ˜†

"Mussoorie Bhains! Run faster! Otherwise that Pagal Kuttha will bite your bum."🀣

Wonderful update!!πŸ˜ƒ
ranogill thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
oh i like this update much better ...arnav decided to listen to his heart and may be i am wrong but i do not think that ranvijay is bad like shyam
soaringskies thumbnail
Awww i am in luvv with khushi and arnav...brilliant molten lava...😊
molten_lava thumbnail

Originally posted by: Agathe

res πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜ˆ

First πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜ˆ
See I'm a wonderful stalker πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Light and entertaining Chapter πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

The first part was just hilarious πŸ€£πŸ€£
Arnav and Khushi made me so laugh !!
Really cute !! Now I know that bhains and buffalo aren't the same thing πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Remark : Khushi with dogs ----> Chhan Chhan ?? πŸ˜†πŸ˜†    

and Lavanya ... Just forget her πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜†
I don't want her to come to India πŸ˜ˆ

Second Part >>> FIRST RABBA VE 
No seriously : that eye lock was a Rabba ve right ??? 

😳😳😳
That was so beautifully written πŸ‘πŸ‘
In fact I'm completely excited as if I really saw a Rabba ve scene !! You're too good Rachel ! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

But I wanted to ask : why does always Khushi brings their social status in their discussion ?? πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
In fact it's satrting to annoy me a bit ! I feel like she wants to hurt Arnav : but that doesn't make sense, then why ?? πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

When Khushi asked 'Does it still hurt ?' I was like what is she talking about 
I was as confused as Arnav πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
But that was cute ! 
I really loved that part ! 
I don't have anything else to say πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

And Khushi heard it πŸ€£πŸ€£

I'm just loving this new bonding between those two πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰

Why would I hate RK ?? πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

PS : I will very busy for two weeks, and I don't know if I would be able to read your updates πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
---> EXAMS πŸ˜‘😑😑
But pakka I will comment on each chapters, after reading them πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

And I'll be waiting for your comments eagerly.πŸ˜‰
Yup that was the first Rabba ve.πŸ˜† minus the gust of wind blowing their hair.

The constant reminder about the status is one way for Khushi to remind herself about the differences between them. Let's say she is reminding herself more than him about the reality.πŸ˜‰ She's falling and that too really hard for our boy!πŸ˜›

Chanchan?πŸ˜† Nah, these are wild dogs. Those in chanchan are simply fur balls who I feel like eating up with their cuteness.πŸ˜†
ChitraF thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Wonderful surprise.. loved it.. thank you
-MIMOSA- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
res...wow what a surprise...
I'm back after reading...
Aren't u a sweetheart...loved your surprise...
I was smiling trough the whole update...it was like a fresh breeze...it healed my heart break from yesterday's update...😊...now I feel lighter...hmmmf
I can smell something like Arnav's grandmother playing cupid...and may be Ranvijay too...not that they need muchπŸ˜‰...
Loved Mussoorie bhains...The whole update was sooo cute...
loved it...
Edited by mimosa658 - 11 years ago
supriya.arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
It was an awesome Surprise πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ Thank you πŸ€—

Lovely Chapter...it was soo freakin adorable...i was smilin readin Arnav laughin wholeheartedly!! it was really awesome

nd it truly was a wonderful day for them...he told he did remember...nd she stared cryin seein him hurt...awww thts so freakin sweet...😳

nd the Buffalo nd Bhains comparison superb 🀣

Amazin updateπŸ‘...Loved it ❀️❀️❀️

nd Ranvijay...i really hope he is a positive character!!!

sugarhugs thumbnail
awesome..
amazing..😊