Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

its all sorry wali update 

well in start i thought its arnav in kitchen well its Ranvijay

what he is trying to do 

the way he apologize with khushi 

its not seem fake or creepy

can u elobrate the Ranvijay character 

arnav always so much in khushi but guilt feeling never make him to open to himself for this relationh with khushi 

arnav family dosen't know anything what happened 15 years ago 

khushi always pray for him to come back and always waiting for him and adore him a alot as her only best friend 

as arnav thought she remember him and wait for him 

may be she forget everything which happened 15 years ago or may she doesn't know about his guilt feeling 

why they discussed about it ?

what actually happened 15 years ago?

can we get annyva and kuku friendship back ?

he always want to be with her no status no social thing effects on him and her friednship but guilt make him stop in his own walk 

ayshaomar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
fab chapter
Khushi seriously is something else - amazing courage
and i love how Ranvijay apologised, genuinely and said what his intentions were
P4rveen12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Fantastic and awesome update, written brilliantly well. 

I'm actually starting to like Anjali's fianc he even apologised to khushi and told Khushi that Arnav does remember her as his best friend. 

Wow loved the talk in the forest, poor Khushi asked Arnav whether the reason he did not recognise her was because of her status and her being poor, but I'm so glad Arnav mentioned the favourite book he read in his childhood and khushi became so happy as she knew he still remembered her, loved the flashback Arnav reading the book to Khushi. 

Poor Arnav is feeling so guilty about the incident that happened to Khushi, but the sad thing is khushi does not know that Arnav was there and saw everything, I'm assuming the person abusing her was from Arnav's family as he mentioned it would break his perfect world apart if the truth had come out. 

Please continue soon and I have to agree God does work in mysterious ways xx 
preethi.saseeda thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
My heart completely went out to Arnav today... Guilt is the worst punishment of all... A person who is guilt is the one who suffers more too... When his eyes moistened mine did too... You had written the entire Khushi n Arnav encounter at church n their conversation in woods plainly beautiful with raw emotions n feelings... I am amazed with this Khushi... I am happy that at last Arnav came out n accepted that he remembered every moment spent with her... Needless to say the childhood part was cute as usual... Had great time reading it... Thanks
sweet_5 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I tripped out a little when it was RK apologizing to Khushi, I thought it was Arnav. So RK is not a creep? I don't kno I still feel weird about him

Khushi's whole life is devoted to Arnav, everything is just centered around him, I think Arnav knows this and feels even more nervous. He would be basically destroying the foundation of her love for Arnav
wonderblake thumbnail
Just what I expected it to be.
Fabulous update.

My mind feels a little peace after seeing Arnav and Khushi getting along.
And RK doesn't seem to be that bad, wrong assumptions at the wrong time.

Khushi's confessions about waiting for Arnav made me really sad.
She has suffered a lot during the past fifteen years because of her best friend.

Continue soon.
AquaSandhya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: molten_lava

@bold: Yes, he's not the ideal guy that women want. But such guys do exist around us. They are big time flirts and it never ends even when they are married. It's like they are forced by habit. And I know of one such guy and he's my brother-in-law.
But at the end of the day, they are good at heart and care for their wives and they are good fathers too. They don't cross the line once they are married, But yeah, the harmless flirting with random women at random places continues and it's upto the wife to not feel too insecure about it.

And yes, the healing process begins. Slow but steady. I cannot write depressingly for a long time.

"I cannot write depressingly for a long time" - The exact reason why I love your writing. Too much angst can be off-putting for me coz life is a combination of joys and sorrows, highs and lows and it is upto us to see the goodness in life and grab it. This tells me that you are very balanced person in real life too Racheal.

Well, I'm not gonna argue about your bro-in-law with you coz you know him well and I trust your judgement on that matter . Doesn't your family read your stories? What would your sister say, if she read this? Feel free to delete my comment if necessary.

I have a feeling that you are gonna upload sooner this time around. 
That's my prediction for the week :)

Edited by AquaSandhya - 11 years ago
BS.ILoveYou thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Caught up with my missed updates ka reading... πŸ˜ƒ  Story is going really well... πŸ‘
Arnav seems very possesive abut his Best Frnd... πŸ˜³  i m loving it..!! 
i agree with Khushi...he shud not make her feel as if she is a complete stranger for him... πŸ˜”
i hope after thr chat...Arnav doesnt do tht anymore... πŸ˜Š

-MIMOSA- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
You know ML, I read this 7th chapter yesterday only...but it took me hours to compose myself and do justice to the comment on your wonderful update...I was so emotional after reading it...and u do it time after time...u make me cry...
Well I don't have any words to praise  you...I am not great with words...but all I can say is u shake up my emotions...it touches my heart every time I read your updates...

I am happy that my guess about Ranvijay was right...
About the church scene...no words...
About Arnav and Khushi...no words...
About their friendship...no words...
About Arnav's guilt...no words...
About Khushi's acceptance...no words...
About this most beautiful story...no words...
About the beautiful writer...no words...
I told u I am no good with words...
Love u...
molten_lava thumbnail
Originally posted by: AquaSandhya

"I cannot write depressingly for a long time" - The exact reason why I love your writing. Too much angst can be off-putting for me coz life is a combination of joys and sorrows, highs and lows and it is upto us to see the goodness in life and grab it. This tells me that you are very balanced person in real life too Racheal.

Well, I'm not gonna argue about your bro-in-law with you coz you know him well and I trust your judgement on that matter . Doesn't your family read your stories? What would your sister say, if she read this? Feel free to delete my comment if necessary.

I have a feeling that you are gonna upload sooner this time around. 
That's my prediction for the week :)

Ha ha! My family doens't know that I write stories.πŸ˜‰ I'm a closet writer.
And yeah, I'm balanced in life. I prefer to remain happy than to be sad because we have one life to live and well, it's better to die being happy than being sad.πŸ˜† who knows today might be our last day.
Well, she's my cousin actually. And my brother-in-law has been the topic of lots of gossip in my family for his 'ways'. People do point fingers at him and since hers was a love marriage, it was highly controversial thing in our family. But at the end of the day, he makes sure that his wife lives a life of luxury and other can't help but feel envious about them.πŸ˜† So she doesn't worry about anything else. When money is in, other 'things' can be overlooked.πŸ˜‰ she says, it better to live the life like a queen with a flirty husband than to live the life like a miser with an obedient husband.πŸ˜†

And tada! your prediction might come true soon.πŸ˜‰
Edited by molten_lava - 11 years ago