atlast some arshilious chapter ..
molten_lava thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: Agathe

Wonderful Update πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

First part 
Reading the first line, I immediately realize it was RK πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
How ?? Audemars Piguet πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
and then also the way you wrote ... without revealing who it was, creating a tensed climate !!
and all that in 8 lines πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

So finally RK isn't that bad πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
You already said it, and I guessed it too, but it feels good πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Seems like he's going to play a role in Arnav and Khushi love story ... but a passive role πŸ˜³πŸ˜³
I liiike it, ahaan πŸ˜³πŸ˜³ 

Second part 
Arnav late at Church ?? and no place to seat ?? not really listening to the sermon ??
It reminds me of someone πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

OOOH Khushi was there !! I honestly didn't expect that πŸ˜²πŸ˜²
From there it became very interesting !!! 
She isn't christian, but she has decided to find God's loves by any way ?? 
Does she feel guilty because of what happened in the past  ?? 
She's asking for forgiveness ?? 

That's what I thought first, but then the reasons she gave to Arnav were ... silly just like she said !
I feel like she lives only for Arnav πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

But I think she didn't tell him the whole matter ! My humble opinion !

I think Arnav is a bit egocentric !! He saw Khushi had pain in her eyes and he immediately thought that it was because of him !! πŸ˜•
It may be sth else : Khushi is poor, has no family except her old Buaji ...why did he immediately think that it was because him ?? πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
Yeah I know each time Arnav talks with her, or hear sth related to her it's more about him and her than her alone, but ... I think it's a immature from him!

I like the way Khushi asked directly if he was ashamed to be her friend, and didn't like the way Arnav changed the subject 😑😑 
But the FB was cute !!
And I noticed that till now all the FB were on Arnav's point of view !! Right ?? 
Why ?? any reasons ?? Is it to show that Arnav reminds what happened while Khushi lives with it ?? 

Then he didn't say sorry !!! πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

What you wrote after was really interesting ... I don't have anything to point out because each word seems important ! πŸ˜‰

The last part was cute !! and made smile just like Khushi !!
Yeah Arnav you're stupid, no doubt about that πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

This Chapter was very interesting but confusing πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

No, you are reading too much between the lines. Why would Khushi feel guilty? She hasn't done anything wrong. Her conscience is clear. It's just that when she had no one else in her life, she turned to God to bring back that one friend who meant everything to her. She was so naive that inspite of not being a christian, she thought if she would pray to 'his' God, she would get him back.
And yes, somewhere, she does live only for Arnav. She has difficulty in letting go of people or rather Arnav from her life.

Yes, Arnav is kind of ego centric and thinks only about him. Why else do you think he thought his guilt is more than her pain? Arnav is also a flawed human being and this is his weakness in his character.

Yes. Correctly pointed out. She is still living those memories, while he only remembers it. That's why it's entirely from Arnav's POV. I'm not going to reveal what exactly is going on in her head so soon. I want to preserve it for the climax.πŸ˜‰ So until then, you have to adjust with only Arnav's POV of the story.
Ni_singh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
wonderful chapter...loved it
will wait for the next update
missfox thumbnail
Really good FF. can't wait for the next update.
__blossom__ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
the best part of this ff are the flashbacks...annyav and kuku were so dman adorable!!!!πŸ€—
its sad that she thinks it's all because of the class difference...i just hope arnav knows what he has to do next...
A_BA thumbnail
Finally Arnav acknowledged he remembers her...he really needs to accept the past if he wants to move forward. I get that there is a lot of guilt inside him, but he needs to get over it...and making amends one step at a time might help him!
shr1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
How can you write so beautifully to invoke two entirely different emotions in me? I feel this sharp pain and I can manage to smile too. Your story is so soulful, filled with love, angst, friendship, togetherness, loneliness, peace all at the same time. It's beyond words, it's Wow :)
snoopy84 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Awesome update pleased Arnav has acknowledged that he remembers her
-Raichu- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: molten_lava

No, you are reading too much between the lines. Why would Khushi feel guilty? She hasn't done anything wrong. Her conscience is clear. It's just that when she had no one else in her life, she turned to God to bring back that one friend who meant everything to her. She was so naive that inspite of not being a christian, she thought if she would pray to 'his' God, she would get him back.
And yes, somewhere, she does live only for Arnav. She has difficulty in letting go of people or rather Arnav from her life.

Yes, Arnav is kind of ego centric and thinks only about him. Why else do you think he thought his guilt is more than her pain? Arnav is also a flawed human being and this is his weakness in his character.

Yes. Correctly pointed out. She is still living those memories, while he only remembers it. That's why it's entirely from Arnav's POV. I'm not going to reveal what exactly is going on in her head so soon. I want to preserve it for the climax.πŸ˜‰ So until then, you have to adjust with only Arnav's POV of the story.

What I wanted to mean is maybe after that event, she felt she was punished by God. You know some people thinks like that : whatever bad happen to them is a punishment, whatever good happen to them is a gift given by God.
That's why I thought that she was may be asking for forgiveness. But I think too much πŸ˜‰

It's sad to see that Khushi lives only for Arnav when it's not mutual 
She should be more self centered !!

And it's interesting because Arnav looks more mature and Khushi more childish but in fact Arnav is weak and Khushi 'a lot stronger' !! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

You preserve so many things for the climax !! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
I'm sure we'll all wait like crazy people raping the refresh button till you update just like the last time !!
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

molten_lava thumbnail
Originally posted by: Agathe

What I wanted to mean is maybe after that event, she felt she was punished by God. You know some people thinks like that : whatever bad happen to them is a punishment, whatever good happen to them is a gift given by God.
That's why I thought that she was may be asking for forgiveness. But I think too much πŸ˜‰

It's sad to see that Khushi lives only for Arnav when it's not mutual 
She should be more self centered !!

And it's interesting because Arnav looks more mature and Khushi more childish but in fact Arnav is weak and Khushi 'a lot stronger' !! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

You preserve so many things for the climax !! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
I'm sure we'll all wait like crazy people raping the refresh button till you update just like the last time !!
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Oh! This Khushi is wiser than that. When I told you that you will fall in love with her character, I meant it. She sees life in a positive way and never dwells on the negatives. So she doesn't consider whatever happened as punishment.
The rest you will come to know later.πŸ˜†

That's why Arnav is there for her. To complete her in areas where she is weak. If one is weak in one area, the other compensates for it. They were made to complete each other.πŸ˜ƒ

But before the climax, I have lots of things planned such as making them fall in love with each other. Just concentrate on that. The rest of the story will be seen for later.πŸ˜‰