Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

snehashetty34 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
loved the update:)... is ranvijay a negative char?..
BARUNODAYA thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
The way you take the story forward is really unpredictable..oh no kushi is the victim of child sexual harassment??
I feel fed up,disgusted wit myself,wit the whole world when i come across wit some such incidents which are reported recenty...and the increasing rate of such reports scaring me..i can imagine what is arnav going through rite now..
vks11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
 Where is Aman. I really liked Aman in Mirage. Hope  he  is there for Arnav  in this story too and no tragedy for him.
shreya09 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
beautiful writing πŸ‘πŸΌ
excellent πŸ‘πŸΌ
supriya.arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Wat would hav happened 15 yrs ago...tht Arnav Blamed Khushi even though she was innocent nd it wasn't her fault at all...why does he wanna make amends!!!!

your slowly bringin out the past...m so eager to knw wat would happened...m really glad tht your updatin on time...thanks 😊

its a wonderful chapterπŸ‘...Khushi waited for him all those years...amazing...my heart goes out to her...m glad Arnav is seein how much he still means to her 😳

the bandage scene πŸ‘πŸ‘ awesome especially this line

"Who needed bullets, if you had stabbing words like these?" ⭐️

musicfan5 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome and emotional update...

The scene of Khushi bandaging Arnav's wound was touching...words are like arrows...once u leave an arrow it cannot be taken back same with words...Both Arnav and Khushi hurting each other with harsh words...

Wonder what exactly happened in the past...why did Arnav blame khushi...It looks like khushi was the victim then why did Arnav keep mum...

The FB was very sweet...

Hoping RK keeps away from khushi...donot want her to suffer more...

Update soon...
Edited by musicfan5 - 11 years ago
moomin4455 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I'm reading this like I read all great stories where there is some heartache...with one eye closed yet unable to look away because the writing is that good!

What did happen to Khushi all those years ago?😭
PhoenixTears thumbnail
Hey dear, I am so glad that you are back to writing. I still love the Arnav in your last story the most, the kick boxer, sharp shooter and a very loving partner. It is one of my fav story and I have read it 3 times and the epilogue uncountable times... The best part of your writing style is all your unexpected surprises you throw on us and very unpredictable story line. Coming back to this one, read all chapters in one go and I am all ears & eyes to read more & more. Loving the storyline, all chapters were very well written and simply amazing... I am totally hooked to it. Thank you once again for writing this πŸ˜Š
wonderblake thumbnail
I knew something very wrong had happened to Khushi in the past, and I know how much both Arnav and Khushi suffered due to this incident

RK is still a bad guy for me.
But he does seem like a calculative person.

Waiting for the next update.
BARUN-myladdu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
u knw rach i ve a habit of reading up something before going to sleep otherwise i cant sleep at all ...n so i read arnd 3-4 updates daily to get myslf to sleep...bt whn it comes ur updates...i dont need anything else...i js dont feel like reading anything else at all...no no i m nt saying ur updates put me to sleep directly LOL..NO WAY
...m js so satisfied n content dt i dnt want to read anything else i wana sleep on it...analyse it... dream bou it...

it sounds umm weird for some may be...bt dtz how it is...ur stories r so so so diff n unique...i cant ask for anything else...

oh no wait...i want to ask something..actly request something...can v like ve 3 or 4 updates in a week??? pretty plzzz