Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jenshad thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 years ago
FINALLY You Updated :) Wednesday Is Long To Go :( Anyway The Update Was Written Perfect Like Always!! It's So Sad To Know How Khushi Asked Arnav's Permission To Touch Him :( My Heart Goes Out To Her . His Words Seriously Seem Like Firing Bullets To Her Heart Which Is Already So Wounded 🥺 Khushi's Reply Was So Realistic & Heartbroken ;| 

The Flashback Was SOOO Cutee . Smiled Throughout The Scene :) Khushi Seems So Damn Innocent & Naive That Sanaya's Face Perfectly Describes The Character; Especially Hazel Eyes & Innocent Behavior  Awww, She Had Never Ever Seen A Muffin & Arnav Shared It With Her <3 Arnav Teaching His Name, But Her Babyish Voice Saying " Annyavv "  ❤️ * Sighhh *

So Khushi Didn't Realize What Happened With Her Fifteen Years Back? ; O Does She Know Now? Looking Forward For The Mystery To Unravel . Hmmm, Arnav Going To The Church & I Think Now He Will Support Khushi No Watter What . I Hope He Gives Her Best Friend " Annyavv " Back ; D Especially After Listening To The Priest! Hawww, Arnav Blamed Khushi Knowing That She Didn't Do Anything? Does Khushi Know Or Did He Tell It Without Khushi Being There Because The Raizadas Seem To Like Khushi For Now :) & Even Khushi Hasn't Forgot Arnav At All Or Held His Responsible For Anything . I Love Her Innocence; She Is So Naive & Cute 😳 🤗

I Would Like To See How Arnav's Mother Behaves With Khushi Because I Remember How She Kissed Her On Her Cheeks When She Was Small & Arnav Felt Jealous 😆 Arnav's Father Is Different Yet Very Loving Hon ; D Arnav Was Still Lost In His Kukkus Dreams Naa :( The Sorry He Said To His Father Seemed So Right To Say To Khushi :( 

The Naive Khushi Thought Her " Annyavv " Will Come Back & Kept His Stuff . She Must Have Felt So Alone Naa Especially In The Beginning :( I Can't Believe That Arnav Was Trying To Fave Fun While Khushi Was Missing Him 🥺 Hawww, Bua Jee Didn't Let Her Go To High School . I'm Wondering Which " Odd Jobs " She Does? Is There A Mystery Behind This Too? Especially She Going To Work In The Morning; Is It A Matter Of Just Vegetables Or Something More In The Picture? Can You Clear It Out? 😳

The Last Scene Was UMMM, Don't Know What To Say . I Thought Anjali Was Against Calling Khushi Servant, But It Seems Like She Does Not Like The Thought Of Khushi Being More Than A Severe Servant :( RanVijay Is Seriously Scaring Me, His Mind Is Planning Something For Sure :( UFFF, Wednesday Is SO LONGGG To GOOO 
jenshad thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Sorry For The Length, Could Not Stop Writing 😆
diyadivya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
fabulous updt
ofcourse khushi wud knw vr arnav wud b ... she wud definitely remember dr secret hideout place..dy r bst frnds 
khushi atleast nw knw dat her bst frnd had nt forgotten dr childhood memories
arnav cud c khushi's pain n hesitation her uncomfrtablenss... n ds pierces hs heart 
arnav shld nt hv said 2 khushi abt d servant bt as said spoken words cud nvr b tkn bk
lovely fb ... loved khushi calling annyavv frarnav n arnav crctng her
hope arnav takes d priest advice n nw knws wt 2 do n hw 2 handle thngs n amend dm
well arnav mum has bn a grt help fr arnav 2 knw mre abt hs khushi 
rk😡
wud b waitng till wed 
ar_art thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
its really good that Arnav has understood what he needs to do.. if not understood atleast is in the path of doing so... he was really mean to Kushi... but in anger he dint have control over his tongue...
this RK is a... i dont know... what to call him... he did try to flirt with Kushi but still i dont want to judge him fully on that... Anjali is smart... atleast she connected the dots... but she aint taking it seriously..
nice update...

Aparamegha thumbnail
wonderful update..

From your hints we can imagine what Khushi must have faced all those years ago...poor soul...

Loved the way she has preserved all of Arnav;s stuff...

Looking eagerly for wednesday
tashi26 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Their childhood memories part is always a treat to read...the girl with two coconut trees on her head and khushi couldn't say arnav...it was so sweet khushi kept arnav's possessions with her...but I am just dreading what might have happened to khushi...I hope it was not a case of child abuse or rape...
mssj thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesome update. Arnav is finally taking interest in khushi. And hopefully , Anjali's fianc is a good guy ad will play Cupid :D
citi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Glad to see Arnav's growing realization of how he has hurt their friendship and Khushi's emotions and that may be amends need to be made.
So Dadi and Khushi are close. Waiting to learn more about Khushi and what her life has been in the past fifteen years. She has held on to what she shared with Arnav all these years even when she realized he wouldn't be coming back.
And he wasn't able to do anything because he is a Raizada? No wonder the guilt is ever present.
RK is a puzzle...hope Anjali is not let down.
Omoraboti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
A chapter full of progress at various levels.

I really love their childhood flashback. I practically can hear the little girl call out to him .. "Annyaav".

Will wait till muffin again appears in the story

When is La coming?Edited by Omoraboti - 11 years ago
AquaSandhya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8

If there is anyone who knows Arnav completely, it is only Khushi (ok, she doesn't understand why he cannot remember her or that he is pretending to not remember her). Despite Arnav's love for her, he doesn't understand her. He is too caught up in the trauma he faced and he fails to remember that Khushi was/is traumatised too, both physically and emotionally. Khushi in-denial and Arnav lashing out  at Khushi before realizing that he is adding to her woes - Now that's a picture which is easy to visualize. 

Khushi buries a part of her soul when she is hurt. She would have buried the biggest part of herself when the trauma occurred followed by Arnav's departure from Mussourie. When Arnav refused to recognize her, she would have buried a little more of that remaining soul, just now, when he called her a servant she would have buried another part. Soon there would be nothing left of Khushi. Hurry Arnav! reach out to her as a friend before you defend her or heal her. She cannot afford to lose anymore of herself. 

I'm really happy to see that Arnav is coming around. The priest's role sounded like a counsellor's role to me, that is much needed for Arnav. The talk with the preist/ counsellor seems to be making a difference too. His reaction to Arthur's outburst is a proof that Arnav is coming around to understanding others emotions too instead of wallowing in his own tragedy.

Loved Arthur, Naina and Arnav scene. You portrayed a mother caught between son and father so insightfully. She knows where her husband is coming from yet Naina cannot bear to see her husband yelling at Arnav. Arnav will always be her baby despite his age and/or no matter how wrong he is in his actions and reactions. I especially love the way Naina goes to Arnav's room to explain his father's reaction. A mother's dilemma and reactions presented brilliantly. 

One of the reasons I love reading your story is the  way you interlace their current angsty life with their childhood memories filled with love and warmth. That immediately provides releief to me, thus making my life bearable. Angst alone would have driven me nuts otherwise. 

I'm reserving my comments on Ranvijay for now. Want to see how you are gonna develop his character. 

ML, Sorry for the delayed reply. On holiday in a part of the world that is 12 hours behind. Which means, it was after midnight in the time zone I'm in currently when you posted. Another brilliant update.
Edited by AquaSandhya - 11 years ago