Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pink.lotus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
i am sorry i took this long to come check out your story.
and as usual, i am blown away by the depth of each character, even the supporting cast.
buaji and her say in khushi's education.. wow.

and yes, only a stranger can see the crackling air  between the two leads, and vivian is a bang-on fit for your RK.

NNM.. nah, i will go with BS😳
Edited by pink.lotus - 11 years ago
applesauce. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Nice Update!

Anjali's fiancee is creepy and weird.
worried for Khushi:(
Eager to see whats next .
RITIKA.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
awesome update..
continue soon..
prpk525 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Loved the update. The arhi part, the talk with the priest, loved it. Wonder whats RK upto
cherryteacake thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Dread thinking of what happened to Khushi, something so traumatising that she seems to have completely blocked it out, and on top of that the one person who was always with her appears to have completely forgotten about her. Step up Arnav, it's going to be damn hard but am sure he has it in him to stick with her from now on. Great update πŸ‘ thank you so much. Looking forward to Wednesday
Barun_Gf thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
finally read d full updat ...:-) Dat ranvijay is so cheap :-( :-( Yet cherished d fact dat he knws dere smthng btwn annyaw and khushi ...:-) :-)
shalini_s thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
good that Arnav will atleast be kind towards Khushi and not hurt her... hope Vij brings AK together..
manikka thumbnail
loved the part...

arnav started realize tht he may be trying to forget her but for khushi she is the one and only best friend...whtever he thought abt his dadi doings was actually her thoughts...tht was really soo emotional and touchy...

just fantastic update...
-MIMOSA- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Awesome update...πŸ‘
I am scared to know what might have happened with Khushi in the childhood...
Heart wrenching...
Church confession was beautiful...
Anjali was overtly rude...I have got a hunch of RK's behavior now...was really wondering why he would be behaving like that in front of Arnav when he should show his best behavior...Its clear in this update with your help...
Loved it...
Keep going...
flash90 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
That was a nice update... Arnav doesnt know what to say and regrets his actions later...To be honest,I really don't wanna know what happened with khushi 15 years ago. You have portrayed her character with such an innocence  it is impossible to think what she might have gone through.. keep updating
😊