Arhi FF: The Trampled Butterfly #1 Check pg 153 - Page 53

Posted: 11 years ago
Great update.
The flashback was funny. My cousin was also like khushi feeding biscuits to plants.
Ranvijay is so creep. He should know how to behave before BIL
Liked arnav's reaction
Originally posted by __blossom__

woah!!! wth happened there????
it's because he wanted to protect her like he couldnt earlier i understand...but after reding all this i cant help but wonder wat vij must be thinking πŸ˜›
looking forward to the next update!:D

πŸ‘ Someone is going in the right direction. πŸ˜† Otherwise, all were hell bent on thrashing up Vij.πŸ˜›
In fact I think a lot after reading this chapter and 
I think RK is going to play a role in Arnav and Khushi love story !
He's the only one who witnessed Arnav's outburst and as he doesn't seem to be dumb and blind : he'll understand or has already understood Khushi's place in Arnav's heart πŸ˜³πŸ˜³

Who knows, maybe he'll be a Cupid !
Originally posted by molten_lava

πŸ‘ Someone is going in the right direction. πŸ˜† Otherwise, all were hell bent on thrashing up Vij.πŸ˜›

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
what to do, we don't like people who misbave with our dear Khushi πŸ˜‘😑

Once again the scene between Kuku and Annyav with red ginger lily is so cute... How could they be so adorable, putting biscuit for plants, aww...
I'm not at all surprised that Arnav could not supress a smile remembering their beautiful childhood and follows her every antics...
The scene between Arnav, Anjali and Khushi was again well portrayed... Arnav was behaving like a perfect loving big brother while teasing his little sister... But Khushi could actually figured out his intentions, how well she knows her best friend...
Loved Arnav's reaction hearing Khushi's words, they still effects him...
And now Rk, new serpent for Anjali, what a luck she has got... Wonder if this RK is going to be another trouble maker for Khushi...
But the way Arnav reacted leaving his shell and protected Khushi had an uniqueness...

what a chapter...
so much happened in just one update..i  not liking vij already..how dare he touch khushi😑...loved the whole update..
ye sunday kab aayega??
i loved his outburst..and the update was lovely..the childhood stories are so cute yaar
Hi I am first time commenting on your story.

That's because your first story mirage I read just few month back and I am really blown out after that.

When I come to know that you have come back with new story I can't stop my self and read all parts till now in one go.
I have been to that part of india and I could feel the beauty of that place in your story.
I could visualise all the scene in front of me happening at that time.

I am imagining the character of arnav and Khushi of IPK and keeping in mind them only I can say that you have portrait those characteristic very well.

I like your grip on the story, not jumping on the next part but keeping it in its pace.

I could feel the fresh air and cold of the mountains in this as I know how beautiful is that part of india.

I am Lucky that I came across your writing and read it.

Thanks for the beautiful stories.
i just read chapter four now...sorry for the late reply...i was out of town

Amazing chapter once agn πŸ‘β­οΈπŸ‘ every word has been written with so much love...especially their past...

really loved their childhood❀️❀️...so much innocence...nd i am with khushi here...the way u said...wish money/status din't discriminate us...fabulously said πŸ‘πŸ‘

he chose a room only so tht he could see her...or she could call out to him whn in need...thts really specialπŸ˜ƒ...nd the way u hav told...

"she had just been crowned as the Queen of her entire universe" - i really couldn stop smilin here πŸ˜ƒ...nd now thinkin abt tht...she's upset πŸ˜” i so want her to hav tht joy back 😳

Arnav nd Dadi scene was nice...they share a nice bonding...arnav without any hesitation just told her abt lavanya...their conversation was good nd mature nd to the point...wonderfulπŸ‘...Dadi is really special to Arnav 😊

nd i lik wat u hav chosen "
This is an attempt from me to portray love in a completely different angle. So the story will be subtle. " πŸ‘πŸΌ

aww so the past will be revealed only at the climax...sounds damn interestin though...
nd for me Arnav nd Khushi will be Barun nd Sanaya 😊

off to read chapter 5

Edited by supriya.arshi - 11 years ago
FIRST OF ALL WELCOME BACK.. MISS YOU MUCH
today i saw you are posting ff .. so start reading it.. its always treat to read your work

have ques- khushi to study yeah so she used to wrk as a servant in manor of raizada's? some other job?

did you plan another men entry for khushi too?
 i love this dadi:)