Arhi FF: The Trampled Butterfly #1 Check pg 153 - Page 42

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

penny25 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
u're an awesome writer u.now molten lava...d way u make nd potry a stry is commendable..:)

i was just wondering why r u not makin MIRAGE into a full fleged.novel...plz publish dis stry...:)

nd den dis...it seems like fairtail...:) d way u join d past nd d present...d stry has it own uniquiness...nd i'm not realy lookin forwrd to d past wich separated dem bcoz havin followed mirage dere is no point wastin our brains in guessin d truth bcoz ultimately u will take u're own sweet tym...:)

nd d bSt part is u gave us d tym for d nxt update as well...

molten lava its a pleasure nd bonour havin a writer of u're calibre among us nd writin for us...:)

u're really an awesonme romantic thriller writrr...:)
megh.arhi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Amazing update,dear.U portrayed Khushi's feelings so nicely.Their childhood memories were too cute.
diyadivya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
awsum updt
loved d convo bwn arnav n dadi
fbs r cute
_disha_ thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Arnav and Dadi's conversation was very nice ! They do share a special bond and is quite evident.

Arnav and Khushi as kids have shared a rather close friendship but the other family members are oblivious to it or seem to have forgotten this over the years ...He chose his bedroom on the basis of the fact that he could view Khushi's cottage was so sweet.

Nkayani thumbnail
Absolutly loved it.
Feel so bad for kushi all her life she waited for her best friends return and when he comes hes so changed towards her. Loved the part between arnav and his grandmother that was sooo cute.
Cant wait till thursday!!!
robinhood008 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Another amazinggg update form you!!!

Its such a joy and change to read arshi as childhood besties and than the apparent indifference and stranger like looks arnav give her presently!!!

Loved it
esamoe thumbnail
sweet update. Love Arnav dadis character I have a feeling she will stand by khushi and arnav love when no1 else will. Khushi and arnav childhood memories are beautiful they friendship was amazing.
jenshad thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
This Story Is SO Innocent From Khushi's POV :) Love The Way She Calls Him Annyav 😳 This Story Is Cuteness Personified! Can't Wait For Next Part & I Hope Arnav Keeps His Grand Mom's Advice To Himself 🤗
Snoowfall thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
ok, based on your first point, I am going to stop asking you about what happened that one day, you are right, it is just consuming, so going to enjoy reading as you suggested, both of them remember so well what happened between them so many years ago, like relishing every single moment with each other, it was nice...
nnhk thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Am so happy that you are back!

After reading the 4 chapters in one go the only thing i have on my mind and am humming it as i type this is

Bachpaan ki mohabbat ko dil say na juda karna
Jab yaad meri aye milnay ki dua karna

and i love DADI