Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Raichu- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Btw I know you won't reveal anything soon, but I didn't expect you to reveal the dark secret only in the climax πŸ˜²πŸ˜²

So no fight sequence in the climax πŸ˜­πŸ˜†
Just kidding πŸ˜‰

molten_lava thumbnail
Originally posted by: Agathe

Hola πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

It was easier to stalk you late night than morning πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

The chapter was really nice, I enjoyed reading it ! 
I love Dadima ! She is so ... perfect πŸ˜† you potrayed her as a perfect wife and perfect Dadi !!

The trio Ma, Nani and Mami πŸ€£πŸ€£ like Charlie's Angels !

Arnav and Khushi's parts were so cute and so heart breaking at the same time ! I feel so sad for Khushi !

In the third chapter you showed that Anjali was also in their bonding, but now she's missing !! Why ?? 

Short comment πŸ˜’, long comment probably on wednesday, as I'm bit busy with tests 

@ BOLD: That's the difference. Arnav and Khushi were best friends. Anjali and Khushi were just friends. Anjali was there with them some times. But their most special memories only contain the two of them. Because subconciously their friendship was more than just friendship and they haven't realised it till the date.❀️ That's why Anjali is conveniently missing in most of their memories.
-Raichu- thumbnail
Originally posted by: molten_lava

I don't mind the predictions. Keep them coming. I see another Agathe and Mysterious_maze in the making here.πŸ˜† I meant the comment for others who are unfortunately completely clueless about the past and from their comments it just seems as if they want me to reveal it in the next chapter thereby defeating the entire purpose of my story.πŸ˜† And that curiosity spoils the entire beauty of the FF.

oh la la tough competition !!
Lilly, we should be careful ! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I think it's too early for me to do any prediction !! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
I'll wait the story to progress πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
molten_lava thumbnail
Originally posted by: Agathe

Btw I know you won't reveal anything soon, but I didn't expect you to reveal the dark secret only in the climax πŸ˜²πŸ˜²

So no fight sequence in the climax πŸ˜­πŸ˜†
Just kidding πŸ˜‰

Yes, it will be revealed only in the climax because history will be repeating once again. And Arnav will get a chance to redeem himself from his guilt. Like I said before, I plan the end of the story even before the beginning. I don't drag the FF unnecessarily and I felt the dark past revelation would pave way for the end of the FF.

yes, there won't be a fight sequence physically in the climax!πŸ˜‰ But there will be one hell of a verbal fight and lots of tears and drama for sure.πŸ˜‰
Anupama. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
R
me nahi soch rahi..me nahi soch past ka.. :D bas guesses aa rahe hai dimaag me..
:D
usi me toh padhne me maza aata hai!

Ofcourse! And it hurts me too that khushi remembers everything and so humbly and sweetly she tells him everything and here he is putting up pretences due to his guilt.

And as for servant employer thing,this is the reality. They were still friends but ofcourse,in real life even that would rarely happen.

Dadiji is so smart..m counting on her. 8-)
Edited by Anupama. - 11 years ago
Breath-Mark thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Great update! You update so promptly. πŸ˜ƒ
Coming to the story, it was so heartbreaking.
They had such fond memories of their innocent early years.
I have read such real life stories too when the innocent Kids have grown up to ignore each other due to social acceptance.

Dadi is so intelligent and bright. Probably the only one left.
So Anjali had stopped bonding with her?
May Dadi live long enough to see his kids.
The sunrise and their rooms facing each other. Sigh khushi remembers everything. The ending was like facing reality for her.
It's quite troubling...I just hope Khushi was not abused as a child...
BS.ILoveYou thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Read part 3 nd 4...

loved it like always...πŸ˜ƒ  
its weired to see Khushi working like servant for Arnav...   but i loved thre cute frndship...😳
Arnav's Dadi seems interesting... πŸ˜†  i like her...πŸ˜‰  you beautifully described the sun rise...πŸ‘

i love you writing..
i can wait for the climax to cum to knw the "past"..i am in no hurry... πŸ˜†

suwin thumbnail
beautiful update...
poor khushi, she really miss her best friend...
-Raichu- thumbnail
Originally posted by: molten_lava

Yes, it will be revealed only in the climax because history will be repeating once again. And Arnav will get a chance to redeem himself from his guilt. Like I said before, I plan the end of the story even before the beginning. I don't drag the FF unnecessarily and I felt the dark past revelation would pave way for the end of the FF.

yes, there won't be a fight sequence physically in the climax!πŸ˜‰ But there will be one hell of a verbal fight and lots of tears and drama for sure.πŸ˜‰

I've already guess it with the FF presentation πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

history will be repeating πŸ˜²πŸ˜²πŸ˜²
Now this FF is growing on me πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

waiting πŸ˜ƒ