Arhi FF: The Trampled Butterfly #1 Check pg 153 - Page 31

mysterious_maze thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
nice update😊
thanks for the pmπŸ˜‰
update soon πŸ˜›

just kidding πŸ˜†

okay now here is the sahi wala comment πŸ˜ƒ

first of all whoever made that banner or whatever... i loved it... the kids are too cute and adorable...

Arnav seemed confused... he wants her memories to linger but doesn't want her around him... she is certainly important to him... she was important to him fifteen years ago and it doesn't change a bit after all those years... ryt???? bu what those memories are about??? why didn't Arnav help her???? didn't she need his help??? anyway am sure the past will be something interesting...

all in all a nice chapter... smooth and kind of sweet... specially the flash backs... but the bestest part was my queen queen... and that kukku was also the sweetest nick for Khushi...

but why Khushi always has to be orphan???

keep up the good work... and thanks a ton for mentioning time and date for the next update... it is really helpful

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mysterious_maze thumbnail
btw i am curious about one thing??? does your every single story has to have lilies??? πŸ˜†

use some roses too πŸ˜†
rajvta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I am so happy that you have started a new ff. Welcome back.
I am a big fan  of your previous ff mirage and have read it couple of times back to back.
Was a silent reader and apologise for not appreciating you back then but will try to be regular wih my comments and appreciaion for this new ff.

Ready for the ride.   
Aparamegha thumbnail
what a brilliant story ..read all the chapters in one go...will eagerly wait for your next update 
molten_lava thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: mysterious_maze

btw i am curious about one thing??? does your every single story has to have lilies??? πŸ˜†

use some roses too πŸ˜†

Because Lillies are just too beautiful and exquisite. not even roses can match them.😊
smarty94 thumbnail
You are backkk u are backkk.. that's reason enough for me to start stalking alreadyyy ^_^
stories.1408 thumbnail
y is he reacting like this?cant wait to know wht happened back then...plz pm when u update next
-MIMOSA- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hey dear,
That was awesome...πŸ‘...I don't know why but reading about the childhood memories make me so emotional...may be because of innocence and the purity of their feelings...I don't know...but it was so good ...Khushi is so adorable here...
Loving it totally...
take care and...
Keep going...
Bavari thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This story is smooth flowing with tinge of pain buried in it.It's is truly awesome.
crazymg.04 thumbnail
i am glad to read yet another of your work..its intriguing alreadyπŸ˜ƒ