Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mxk3444 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
First off I don't think anyone has forgotten you. You're just that special:) I'm so happy that you're back you have truly been missed!!!! I'm loving how different this story seems like in comparison to Mirage thanks for the update
vinu.sr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
No..We didnt forget you..In fact not a day goes by without me and my sis talking about you!! Mirage is my all time favourite FF and the kickboxing kick ass Arnav in Mirage is my all time favourite Arnav!!! Going to read the 2 chapters now...

Still cant believe you are back because after reading your note in Mirage that you wont be updating anytime soon I was really disappointed but so glad you are back to writing...It would be a huge loss to us Arshi FF readers if we lose you...

Keep writing!! and hoping that you are keeping fine now...
dimishra thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
:D good to see you back dear. first of all, loved your mirage very much. it was a very well gripped and different concept story.

will love to stalk it and obey most of the golden rules (except the copy issue one)πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Omoraboti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Now I will have to wait to know what happened 15 years back!

I wish, like Mirage, when I started reading it, it were already complete. Lol
vinu.sr thumbnail
What happened 15 years back that turned Annyav to this cold person who pretends to not recognize the girl who seems to occupy his thoughts always!!

Loving it already!! And in Mirage I always had this burden weighing heavy on me that Arnav has nobody to call as family and although he is a Raizada at the end most of them dont want him in their life...So I always felt sad for him...terribly sad... Here it looks like there is a lot of family members but cant really guess what happened 15 years back...and that too linked to Khushi too???

Friday please be here soon!
molten_lava thumbnail
Originally posted by: asr2kkg

What happened 15 years back that turned Annyav to this cold person who pretends to not recognize the girl who seems to occupy his thoughts always!!

Loving it already!! And in Mirage I always had this burden weighing heavy on me that Arnav has nobody to call as family and although he is a Raizada at the end most of them dont want him in their life...So I always felt sad for him...terribly sad... Here it looks like there is a lot of family members but cant really guess what happened 15 years back...and that too linked to Khushi too???

Friday please be here soon!

It's a role reversal case here.πŸ˜†
If you felt sad and bad for Arnav in Mirage, this time it is Khushi's turn. You will fall in love with her and at the end cry for her just like you cried for Arnav.
Since I tortured Arnav a lot in mirage, I thought of giving him everything here in this FF.πŸ˜‰
Riima_Azraa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I'm reading Mirage atm πŸ˜Š   once I complete that I'll read this too 

btw, LOVING Mirage πŸ˜ƒ
vinu.sr thumbnail
Originally posted by: molten_lava

It's a role reversal case here.πŸ˜†
If you felt sad and bad for Arnav in Mirage, this time it is Khushi's turn. You will fall in love with her and at the end cry for her just like you cried for Arnav.
Since I tortured Arnav a lot in mirage, I thought of giving him everything here in this FF.πŸ˜‰

Arnav in Mirage is one of the most tortured souls and I really and literally cried for him...I am glad that in his rebirth here (that is what I am going to call your new FF!) he has everything...

So it is time to cry for Khushi here😭 I kind of guessed it already...but please please let them have each other at the end no matter what they have or dont have!!!

jtammareddy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Interesting. How rude of Arnav to behave like that to Khushi.  What happened that changed him so much. Eager to read more.
kondhili thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Now i won't get piece of mind till i know what exactly happened 15 yrs back.
I just can't take an arnav being rude and ignoring khushi...
But i am kind of enjoying this mystery that you have spinned around them.

So will be here on 12th for our next dose.

Liza