Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nichuss thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: Agathe

Oh when Arnav had started to seduce La ??
But I still can't remember the name πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

What a lovely link with Mirage 😳😳

i remember each n every scene of mirage,...

it was so close to me...

bike riding...☺️

carnival... 

amans death made me realy teary...just hoped he will be safe...😭

and final the epilogue...

arnie kickbox master...πŸ˜‰
arnshiiii thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
awsome as alwaysss...good to see u back! 
pls continue soon...cant wait for them to meeett... πŸ˜³
vandana73 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Anything written by you is a pure delight to read
Nichuss thumbnail
Originally posted by: molten_lava

1) Bumper prize goes to you for the first point!πŸ₯³ Ofcourse, the dark secret won't be revealed any time soon.πŸ˜‰ You can try guessing it, but it is going to be hard and shocking and might make you quite depressed. So you better stick to the positives of the story.πŸ˜†
2) Why Mussoorie? I heard it's a nice place and a perfect location for my story. Small town and hill sides and valleys!πŸ˜‰ sounds romantic right?really romantic place β˜ΊοΈ
3) Yes, it's a family filled FF because the dark secret when revealed will affect the entire family.
4) Why Raphael and Claire? because I wanted something different in this FF and thought of using some famous Indian history in the story. BTW, Mussoorie is a famous colonial British themed town.πŸ‘πŸΌ loved the place the style of mansion...
5) Doesn't three eighths British sound hot?πŸ˜‰
6) Where is Khushi? hmm... she's somewhere there, climbing up some hill of Mussoorie and Arnav will meet her in the next chapter!πŸ˜‰that means the girl who called out is not khushi...😲 oh i thought she was khushi πŸ˜›

Next update will be soon. It's ready actually. Maybe tomorrow afternoon or night.

summaiyasayed thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Glad to have you back.
superb updt
luvd it
updt soon
shipraj thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Welcum back...When i read mirage first thing came to my mind was how can you write it perfectly...i am so happy you are back to entertain us wid your work...a very nice start...update soon because i want to where has khushi gone or she still lives dere...
varshamaharaj thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
omg im totally intrigued by this new ff!!!!!totally awesome chapter...i wonder...well i will keep wondering until u update the next chapter πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†lol...magnificent writing!!!!totally intense and emotional from what icaan see so far!!!!!lovely!!!and whose the child??mmm
mysterious_maze thumbnail
welcome back... πŸ€—

i was not expecting the story so soon... it's a surprise but definitly a pleasant surprise...

now i hate that am late... 

after reading your golden rules am unhappy because i will be able to read it once a week... so i would really appriciate if you tell me the exact two days for your updates... please i want an easy stalking this time... no late night updates πŸ€”

i have read onlt Mussoorie... and you know what... i have once watched a serial named Massoorie... and i used to have a great admiration for it's hero... you have actully given me three reason's to read this FF
1) it's from my fav writer
2) it's about Arnav Khushi
3) Mussoorie

will comment as soon as i read it 

but trust me i will certainly find some reason to love this piece of yours πŸ˜›
chupachup thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
its been a long time..
reminds me a lot of devdas..
beautifully written..please update soon!!
mysterious_maze thumbnail
am tempted to read Agathe's comment but  i don;t want to read them before reading the story... you people are too quick or am I too lazy and slow πŸ˜³

whatever am hating my working hours πŸ˜‘