Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
It is just not you. He was not mentioned by anyone as alive...or dead😆 And Bebe came alone...she never spoke about her husband also...So we concluded he was not alive. 

I assume he is going to come after a long time...it will be fun as well as interesting..we have seen Lucky-Rocky...time to Lucky-his father😆
NimbuMirchi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Shwets1502

It is just not you. He was not mentioned by anyone as alive...or dead😆 And Bebe came alone...she never spoke about her husband also...So we concluded he was not alive. 

I assume he is going to come after a long time...it will be fun as well as interesting..we have seen Lucky-Rocky...time to Lucky-his father😆

Yup.. it will be fun watching him..

Lucky-his father will be total opposite of Lucky-Rocky coz Lucky is very understanding dad whereas his dad wasn't. 😊
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
May be that is what this track will be about...his father will see how good father Lucky is...and is totally different from him. That will actually be nice...we can get to know some old stories also.
NimbuMirchi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Shwets1502

May be that is what this track will be about...his father will see how good father Lucky is...and is totally different from him. That will actually be nice...we can get to know some old stories also.

Yup.. 😃
PhoenixSnitch49 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hmm...interesting!! Looking forward for a nice track! By the way, i thought ki Lucky's father is dead. With Lucky's dialog that "bachpan mein mere papa...blah,blah" N also Bebe had been coming all alone.
Well,I am happy as my exams are over!! I am free to come online!!
Edited by PhoenixSnitch49 - 11 years ago
100prabh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This track looks promising and interesting... nd its to see an actor like Raju kher in this show... hmm I wonder what Sweety will do to impress her father in law... ???