Armu4eva

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 3:49am | IP Logged

Raju Kher to enter Parvarrish

Vijaya Tiwari, TNN | Apr 8, 2013, 02.58 PM IST
Share More
A
A
Raju Kher to enter Parvarrish
DJ A Creative Unit's Parvarrish aired on SonyEntertainment Television has managed to make a mark for itself with an unique and path breaking concept. 

However, the recent episodes of the daily have witnessed a down fall in numbers and in order to spike up the ratings, the creative team has planned to introduce a new character.

Veteran actor Raju Kher has been finalized to play the role of Lucky's father on the show. 

Sources inform that Raju Kher will play the role of Lucky's father who will come down to meet the Ahluwalia's. His character is a fun-loving person but at the same time he is very particular about few things and dislikes few habits of his son, Lucky. After his entry an interesting track will be introduced wherein Sweety ( Shweta Tiwari) will try to impress his father-in-law and will try to behave like a typical daughter-in-law. Raju will begin shooting for the show from today (8 April 2013). 

When contacted, Raju Kher confirmed the news, "Yes, I am doing the show and it's a very interesting role. I can't comment anything on my character as I am yet to start shooting." 

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-100prabh..nisaluvrk..lizzie1765preetipcAB_DaKriticizerashajShwets1502Zari_Khan

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "TOI: Raju Kher to enter" in Nayi Umr Nayi Chunauti - Parvarrish - Agla Padav forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Shwets1502

IF-Sizzlerz

Shwets1502

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 3:51am | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing Tanu diSmile

Wow...this is going to be interesting...as we know Lucky n his father does not get along...and Sweety as typical bahu will be fun..LOL

Something to look forward t for sure

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lizzie1765AB_DaKriticizerZari_Khan

..nisaluvrk..

Goldie

..nisaluvrk..

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 4:25am | IP Logged
for a change cvs chose a brilliant actor!
the track sounds fun...looking forward to it!
tfs..

a question though...havent they showed lucky's dad in flashbacks..if i am right then he was a very diff person!!LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lizzie1765AB_DaKriticizerShwets1502

Shwets1502

IF-Sizzlerz

Shwets1502

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 4:28am | IP Logged
^Even i was thinking the sameLOL Thankfully they have chosen a wonderful actor instead of having same actor.

I guess CVs never anticipated they would show Lucky's father soon after the flashback

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lizzie1765AB_DaKriticizer

lizzie1765

IF-Dazzler

lizzie1765

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 4:47am | IP Logged
im happy finally a new family member to enter the show TongueDancing
Winki hope its not a cameo role LOL
the actor seems goodSmile wow n know i want   to  see how lucjkys dad n rocky n ginnis dada ji EmbarrassedLOLbond wid his sonLOL , bahu n his grand childrenEmbarrassed 'lookin fwd to this track Big smile
 welcome to parvarish show raju kher Big smile

Shwets1502AB_DaKriticizer

AB_DaKriticizer

IF-Sizzlerz

AB_DaKriticizer

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 4:48am | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing. Tongue
Finally, we may see a light hearted fun type of a track. Shocked
Sweety trying to impress her Sasur Jee. Shocked Looking foward to it. Wink
@Shwets,
So, for now, we may not see an exams track. Lets hope for it after this. LOL
One more thing that will be very interesting to see is, Dadi came in, she sprayed her love all over Rocky. Now when Dada will come, will he spray his love over Ginny? I wish CVs concentrate on this thing also.
And wouldn't it be nice, agar Dada ke saath Dadi bhi aati? Tongue

lizzie1765Shwets1502

Shwets1502

IF-Sizzlerz

Shwets1502

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 4:52am | IP Logged
@Ahsaan...we wanted Bebe to come back...bt CVs are giving us a bigger treatLOL I think the track will be mostly dadaji taunting Lucky or even scolding all the time(light heartedly)...Having fun with grandchildren...
May be he had not been to Ahluwalias house for a long time...that Sweety wants to impress...which puts Lucky even down in front of dadajiLOL

This is going to be fun..we may not have Lucky-Ginny track now...bt this track definitely seems interesting...mainly because of the references made about him before in the shw

lizzie1765AB_DaKriticizer

AB_DaKriticizer

IF-Sizzlerz

AB_DaKriticizer

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 4:52am | IP Logged
"However, the recent episodes of the daily have witnessed a down fall in numbers and in order to spike up the ratings, the creative team has planned to introduce a new character."

In se kaho, show ko promote toh karein... aise kuchh na karne se ratings thodi badhein gi. Angry

lizzie1765Shwets1502

Post Reply New Post

Go to top