Phir Subah Hogi

India-Forums

Phir Subah Hogi
Phir Subah Hogi

PSH Season 2: Episode 4 - NO COMMENTS PLEASE (Page 5)

Vinnie79 IF-Rockerz
Vinnie79
Vinnie79

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 11:07am | IP Logged
Vickram :  AAcha...haa bahut raath hogaye...(He hugs Kuhu) ..soochle na ...chai pe ke  soe jawon

Ok  yes it is late...think about it...draink your tea and go to sleep
Both  leave the room , leaving Kuhu in deep thought.

Edited by Vinnie79 - 08 April 2013 at 11:08am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

K.swati885rose.lavenderJulieD

K.swati885 Senior Member
K.swati885
K.swati885

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 11:15am | IP Logged
(In Vikram's room...)
Thakur mallk...kuchu bhi khne se phle ek baar...phir soch lijiye ka hm sahi kar rhe hai...
Ka jey sahi bakht hai , unsey jey sab khne ka...
jey, unki jindgi hai... To unhe hi phaisla krne dijiye...

(think once before u say anything to her...
Are we are doing right??
Is it the right to talk to her...
Its her life so, why don't we let her decide...)

Edited by K.swati885 - 08 April 2013 at 11:41am

rose.lavenderJulieDronshaan

payal7 IF-Dazzler
payal7
payal7

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 11:25am | IP Logged
Kuhu thinking while sipping her tea:

Oh I am soo confused.
On one hand Bhaiya is right that a husband should protect his wife but if he is the one being cruel and violent than he is not fit to be called a husband. I know Digvijay will never protect me but will blame if anything goes wrong because I am just a means by which they can hurt the family and Bhaiya.

But on the other hand what willpeople say - that she must have been a really bad wife that her marriage was over within months, 19 and divorced already, she must be weak not at all like aThakur's daughter, that she must be bachalan otherwise no Sasur would want his Bahu.

And what about Ma sahib. Is it fair that she has to deal with all this at her age.

Kuhu sits there for a long time thinking and comes to the conclusion that she must speak to Ma sahib so goes to her room.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

K.swati885rose.lavenderJulieDronshaan

payal7 IF-Dazzler
payal7
payal7

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 11:29am | IP Logged
Kuhu:- Ma Sahib am I disturbing you?

MT:- No Beta and anyway Ek Maa ko disturb karna unka bacho ka haak hai (its a child right to disturb its parents). Come her. What's the matter.

Kuhu tells Ma Sahib her predictament and says she does not know what to do.

MT:- Kuhu Beta I did not want you go back after the Mendir incident and today I am even more scared to sent you back. Vikram is also worried that if you go back we cannot protect you in their home.

I am old fashioned and to me marriage is for life but with all that has happened and knowing all you have gone through I have realised that I need to change my thinking.

So like Vikram I think it is time to end this relationship. If you are worried about what people will say (yes I have heard the comments that have been made about Vikram and SugnI) then don't be.
I will not let my children especially my little girl be destroyed for the sake of what is acceptable. Let people say what they want. Today its Vikram and Sugni, tomorrow it will be you, the day after it will be someone else!!!

So you make  your decision forget about the outside world, we will deal with them as and when we need to.

Come now, why don't you sleep here with me today.

Edited by payal7 - 08 April 2013 at 11:45am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

K.swati885rose.lavenderJulieDVinnie79ronshaan

Vinnie79 IF-Rockerz
Vinnie79
Vinnie79

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 11:41am | IP Logged
Back In Vickram's Room.:
 Ghalt, is mein kya ghalt hain Sugni?  Mey  sub kuch  shein ki liye tyard haim, lakin , mere behin ke saath zyati nahi,  aur voh  aadmi hain na...pati toe kya aadmi kehne ki layak nahi.  Jo bhi ho...agar  woh   rishte se azad hain ...sub ki bhalye  hain...aur  kya hain,  uski umar,  kubsrat hain, ek na ek din zaaror koie aur milenga .  Koie zabardasti nahi hain...meyne kaha sooch lo,,acche tharah se  Sooch le, uske zindagi ka saval hain.  Bakhe sub kuch uska faisla hain,  aur anth mein  jo bhi voh decide kare to phir, uski saath doonge chahai  taalak ke liye  ha kahe ke naa.   Mein uski saath doongi
. Bas!

Vikram sits on a chair and closes his eyes

Wrong,  what is wrong in this, I  can bear anything, but I can't see my sister suffer. And that man,  a husband, he should not even be called a man!...Whatever, if she was free it would be good for all,  and what is her age, she is beautiful she can  find some one else. There is no force, I asked her to think, and think  hard,  this is a question of her life, .  It is all up to her. In the end the decision is hers, and I  will support her, even if she says yes or no to the  divorce!

Edited by Vinnie79 - 08 April 2013 at 11:45am

K.swati885rose.lavenderJulieDronshaan

K.swati885 Senior Member
K.swati885
K.swati885

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 11:57am | IP Logged
Sugni... Tries to lighten up the mood...
Thakur mallk aapko pta hai , aaj ka hai...??
(Vikrm shakes his head 'no')
are aaj puran masi hai... Pata hai... Hmari mayi ne btaya tha ki aaj k din agr pati aur patni ek hi palate me khana khte hai... To unme pyaar bdta hai...

(today is Purnima(full moon day) and u know my mom told me that if husbnd and wife share the same plate of meal on this day... The love between thm will grow more)

Edited by K.swati885 - 08 April 2013 at 2:20pm

rose.lavenderJulieDVinnie79ronshaan

Vinnie79 IF-Rockerz
Vinnie79
Vinnie79

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
Vickram Sighs  loudly and Gives Sugni a vey  stern and irritated  look,

AAcha  , yahi  baath  hain,   Kis ka pati,  kaha hain tera  pati  yaha par koie pati  nahi hain toe kis ke liye  yeh sub  thali ka drama  hain bolo bolo...

Is that so,  which husband, where is your husband, I  don't see any  husband here, so what is all this   drama about eating in one  plate ...tell me

He gets up  from the  chair and walks to the closet leaving  Sugni staring at him   Stunned at his reaction...

Edited by Vinnie79 - 08 April 2013 at 12:17pm

K.swati885JulieDronshaan

K.swati885 Senior Member
K.swati885
K.swati885

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
Hamara pati???...(sugni stares at him and with a bit anger she reply)
Ham to batana hi bhul gye wo to, piche ghode(horse) k tabele pe, hatho me thaali liye hmra inzzaar kar rha hoga... Hme apne pati k pass jana chahiye... jaa rhe hai.. Ham
Aur haan... Thakur mallk apna khana khud hi laga lijiyega...

(my husbnd...
oh...I frgt to tell u , he is wating for me outside near stable... with a plate. I shuld go   
I m going... And yes, plz serve urself)

Edited by K.swati885 - 08 April 2013 at 2:43pm

rose.lavenderJulieDVinnie79ronshaan

Go to top