Phir Subah Hogi

India-Forums

Phir Subah Hogi
Phir Subah Hogi

PSH Season 2: Episode 4 - NO COMMENTS PLEASE (Page 4)

Vinnie79 IF-Rockerz
Vinnie79
Vinnie79

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 8:56am | IP Logged
AAre  baito,  kaha  jarahi hoon... (he stops her, holding her hand) 
Mayney upne paayre se behen i ke muskurahat  kho gaye,  kaha par hain jaanta  nahi... voh jo ek  muskurath hain na ...ssare  ghar main   ujala  pehelti ti.   Ab na jane  kaha hain...tum he baatowo...kya kar sakta hoon mey  voh muskurahat  ko vapas la ne ke liye?  Jo bhi  kahe na ..mein kar donga  kasam se.!!! Bolo. 
He smiles sadly.

OH sit,  where are you  going,  I  have lost  my  lovely  sister's smile,  where it is I  don' know,  that one smile used to light up this whole house, now it's gone, YOu  tell me , what can I  do to  get it back,  what ever you say  I swear  I  will do it...tell me !"

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

K.swati885rose.lavenderpayal7ronshaan

payal7 IF-Dazzler
payal7
payal7

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 9:05am | IP Logged
Kuhu sits down and her eyes fills with tears.

You know Bhaiya I was wrong - you are NOT the world's best Behan ka Bhai (brother of the best sister in the world) but the best Bhai (brother) any Behan (sister) can have.

She puts her head on his shoulder and whispers those happy days are gone forever. I bought mifortune on myself. No one can do anything about that.

Edited by payal7 - 08 April 2013 at 9:17am

rose.lavenderJulieDVinnie79ronshaan

Vinnie79 IF-Rockerz
Vinnie79
Vinnie79

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 9:25am | IP Logged
Vickram..Nahi nahi ise nahi khete hain..  ...No don't say  that... We all make mistakes  in life Kuhu,  look at me, I  made a very  big one, that almost cost   Sugni her life,  the important thing, is not to not make mistakes, that is impossible, but to learn form it. You did not  spoil anything, Kismat mat hain, jo hona chahiya wohi hoga
 ( That is fate, what is to happen will happen) .  But now..we can move forward. 
H E looks at her.
Kuhu,  I think you should consider, ending this marriage...noo..don't be upset... think about it...those people are not  right for you,  sometimes you have to  get the strength to walk away.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

K.swati885rose.lavenderJulieDpayal7ronshaan

payal7 IF-Dazzler
payal7
payal7

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 9:54am | IP Logged
Bhaiya

I have never said anything about what happened because I did not want to upset anyone.

All I know is you made one mistake (of trying to marry Bhabhi when Revabhabhi came back) but Bhabhi and Adi's actions turned that one mistake into a huge battle which ultimately almost cost Bhabhi her life.

I know trying to marry Bhabhi was wrong but I know why you did it. Growing up, I saw (Adi was away studying) how unhappy you were with Revabhabhi - her stuborness and wanting her own way, her tanturms, her jealousy, her mean streak. But you never complained, you stuck to your marriage and I have no doubt that if she had not thought to have died in that accident you would never have got involved with Bhabhi and would have stayed married.

Bhaiya you stayed in your marriage for 8 years, how can I call time on my marriage in  8 months.

K.swati885rose.lavenderJulieDVinnie79ronshaan

Vinnie79 IF-Rockerz
Vinnie79
Vinnie79

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 10:17am | IP Logged
 Vickram : AAcha, sub kuch  shene  ke liye  tayaad thi , chup chap, akeli,  aur ek baar bhi nahi soocha ke jab hum sub ko pata chal jaenga , kya  guzarthi  hum  par , Maa paar.  ? Kuhu   tum ney  yeh to deakha ke mainey  8 saal tak  mere Shadi  nibahya. Who to such hain  ke voh 8 saal  Khush nahi thi...lakin agar kich  seekna tha  use 8 saal  mein ...toe yeh tha ...ke maine  Kabhi bhi ,...mere  farze  nahi  choda..aur voh kya tha...? Hmmm
 Ek Pati ka farz hain, upne patni  ki raksha karna, uski khyal rakhna,   bakhee jo bhi hoon dono ki beech mey  yeh dono cheeze, nebahwo.  Lakin Jab..pati upne patni ki saath   zyati  kare, uspar  haath utaye , toe kya raksha karenge voh hmmm,  Sooch le is baath ko , kuhu,  Samaj lo...Jo pati upne patni ki raksah nahi karsakta, voh pati pati nahi hain., samaj  mein aaye baath.

Really, you were willing to sufer everything silently and alone?, you  did not think about what we would go through when  I found out?, what Maa would go through??  Kuhu,  you saw that I  stayed married for 8 years,  that is true, it was not happy, but in those 8 years if you  should have learned one thing it was this,  that i never  turned away from my  duties, and what was that?  hmmm 
A husband's duty is to protect his wife, and provide for her,  no matter what is going on between them, , always  fulful that responsibility,  But when the husband hits his own wife, how can he protect her? ..Think about it , Kuhu,  Understand this , when a husband can't protect his wife, he is not fit to be called one,   you  understanding me???

K.swati885rose.lavenderJulieDpayal7ronshaan

K.swati885 Senior Member
K.swati885
K.swati885

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 10:23am | IP Logged
(just then sugni arrives there )
Sugni..: Are !!!! Ka baate ho rhi hai, bhai behen k beech zara hme bhi btao...
(hmm... Whats going on between brother and sistr...let me know)

Edited by K.swati885 - 08 April 2013 at 10:24am

Vinnie79 IF-Rockerz
Vinnie79
Vinnie79

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 10:31am | IP Logged
Vickram  :Mandir se aaygye , aawo ...mey  yeah  kehraha tha,  Kuhu se...vakt aaya hain, soochlo ... Digvijai  ko chordo, us ghar ke saath nata tord doe.

( you back from the temple,  I  was  telling Kuhu, that it is time  to think about  leaving  Digvijay, and breaking relations with that  house., )

Edited by Vinnie79 - 08 April 2013 at 11:11am

K.swati885rose.lavenderJulieDronshaan

K.swati885 Senior Member
K.swati885
K.swati885

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 11:01am | IP Logged
Kuhu thakurain... Ka hua aap bhut thaki hui si lag rhi hai... Thik se soyi nhi ka...
Chalo koi baat nhi hm aape liye garma garm chai...lekr aaye isey pi lijye aapko acha lagega...

Sugni to Vikram : Thakur mallak hme aapse kuchu jaruri baat krni hai...aap do min k liye bhar ayenge...??

(to kuhu... : what happn ?? U r looking tired , no prblm...look i brougt hot tea for u... Hve it u will feel bettr
to Vikram : TM i want to talk to u its vry imprnt...plz come outside for a while)

Go to top