Phir Subah Hogi

India-Forums

Phir Subah Hogi
Phir Subah Hogi

PSH Season 2: Episode 4 - NO COMMENTS PLEASE (Page 3)

payal7 IF-Dazzler
payal7
payal7

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 6:55am | IP Logged
Amu:-

I will live up to the values I was bought up with Aditya Thakur so I will show you the consideration that you never gave me.

But if there is one thing I have learnt in the last year, it is not to be sentimental. So I will meet you at the new coffee bar that has opened up on Worli seaface called Brezze at 3pm  tomorrow. Would that work for you.

Edited by payal7 - 08 April 2013 at 7:26am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

K.swati885rose.lavenderJulieDVinnie79

ronshaan IF-Sizzlerz
ronshaan
ronshaan

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 7:23am | IP Logged
Adi - Thank you so Much I will be there On time 
Take care, Bye 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

K.swati885rose.lavenderJulieDpayal7Vinnie79

ronshaan IF-Sizzlerz
ronshaan
ronshaan

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 7:27am | IP Logged
adi puts the phone and think about amrita .. **I wonder how will I explain to her every thing , Will she understand ? will she forgive me ??.. I wonder What will she say .. oh I didn't ask her did she marry some one ?? or engaged some one, since its a long time we separated ... some one might have come into her life, she is a beautiful lady ...but ... she said she will wait for me...Embarrassed**

K.swati885rose.lavenderpayal7Vinnie79

payal7 IF-Dazzler
payal7
payal7

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 8:16am | IP Logged

Meanwhile in Mawari

Kuhu is stiling at the window in her room looking out at the rolling fields wishing her life and her mind was as much at peace as the scene outside the window.

Kuhu  thinking to herself - Why could I not have had a marriage like Bhaya and Bhabhi. Bhaiya has done and will do anything and everything to  make Bhabhi happy and protect her. As for Bhabhi nothing and no one not even God comes before Bhaiya. Her world/day starts and ends with Bhaiya.

Kuhu stop wishing for the impossible. you can never have a marriage like theirs because although you may have loved Dijvijay, he does not give a damn about you. He just wanted one thing and made a fool out of you. So stop dreaming and wishing and start facing reality.

The reality is that you have a husband who hates you and a Sasur who looks at you and touches you as if he wants what his son wanted (she shudders and hugs herself at the thought). Your zidda of marrying Digvijay gave them the perfect opportunity to hurt the family especially Bhaiya. So whatever you decide now, you have to make sure that it does not bring further pain to Bhaiya and the family.

So what are your options Kuhu?
1. Go back and try and make the best of it but know that digvijay will not change.
She may be able to do this if she was not soo scared that one day Sasurji would... would...say it Kuhu ... say it ... say it (she closes her eyes) force himself on her (tears roll down her eyes) and she felt in her heart that Digvijay would blame her and say that it was her fault.

2. End the marrige which means divorce and stay here with Bhaiya, Bhabhi and Ma Sahib.

But what would people say - that she must have been a really bad wife that her marriage was over within months, 19 and divorced already, she must be weak not at all like aThakur's daughter, that she must be bachalan otherwise no Sasur would want his Bahu.

And what about Ma sahib. People look up to her but will they do so after all that has happened? Already society is pointing fingers first because Bhaiya wanted to marry a Bedni, then because he tried to marry her whilst still being married and now because he has married his nephew's wife. Now she has left her sasural.

I know Bhaiya does not give a damn about other peoples views but Ma Sahib will be hurt. Is it fair that she has to suffer all this.

Oh God. what a mess. What do I do?

Edited by payal7 - 08 April 2013 at 8:19am

K.swati885rose.lavenderVinnie79ronshaan

Vinnie79 IF-Rockerz
Vinnie79
Vinnie79

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 8:28am | IP Logged
Vickram  looks in on Kuhu  and sees her staring despondently  out the window,  his heart goes out to her seeing her  so sad.  Being the Youngest in the family , she was no less than  his baby, and her happiness meant  everything to him. But ...Vickram shook off  the raising anger... he was a practical man,  He decided while waiting for Sugni ...try to talk  to her maybe he could  convince her to agree  for the divorce... He knew  Sugni would  also  try  to get her to say yes...

*He Knocks on the Door...

Vickram : Kya mein Andar aa sakta  hoon?

Can I  come in ... ??

K.swati885rose.lavenderpayal7ronshaan

payal7 IF-Dazzler
payal7
payal7

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 8:34am | IP Logged
Kuhu looks at Bhaiya, nods and goes back to looking out the window

Vinnie79 IF-Rockerz
Vinnie79
Vinnie79

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 8:41am | IP Logged
Vickram  enters the room and sits at  the edge of the bed...
"Aawo..baito mere paas."

He waits till she dose.
 "Jaanti  hain,  ek cheeze , hain jo mere liye bahut keemti hain , gayab   hogaya,   tere madad chaiye  us cheeze ko doondne mey.?" He said  with a worried expression.

Come sit  with me.  You know   there is some thing , very  important to me , it  is missing ,  will you  help me look for it?

Edited by Vinnie79 - 08 April 2013 at 8:42am

K.swati885rose.lavenderpayal7ronshaan

payal7 IF-Dazzler
payal7
payal7

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 8:47am | IP Logged
Of course Bhaiya. What have you lost?

Starting to get up Kuhu says:- Do you remember where you lost it?

Go to top