Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

SBS:Koki ki anokhi sazaa (Page 2)

Justlikethat1 IF-Sizzlerz
Justlikethat1
Justlikethat1

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 4:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by delsi

TFS Deepa i want Ahem to be little bit hard its too muchAngry he should stood by his wife

Delsi he did. .He told Koki she was too harsh and removed the blindfold and the tape from Gopi's mouthSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

delsi

Shweta2111 IF-Dazzler
Shweta2111
Shweta2111

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 4:50am | IP Logged
Thanks DEEPA DIIBig smile, i saw that segment,i dont want fight between KOHEM...!!!!!!!!!CryCryCry Cruel urshiAngryAngryAngryDeadDeadDead
delsi IF-Dazzler
delsi
delsi

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 4:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Justlikethat1

Originally posted by delsi

TFS Deepa i want Ahem to be little bit hard its too muchAngry he should stood by his wife

Delsi he did. .He told Koki she was too harsh and removed the blindfold and the tape from Gopi's mouthSmile
Thanks Harini i din't see the segment i think Kokila gone madAngry i totally hate her in this track
Justlikethat1
Justlikethat1

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 4:51am | IP Logged
TFS DipsySmile

Not sure what Gopi's punishment will lead to.. Most probably these punishments are to make us forget the reason GoKi are both at loggerheads.. Dead

Anyway, I understand the anokha and all but one question.. How is Gopi supposed care for Meera if she is blindfolded and cannot talk?Ouch

Anyway, the talk thing was Koki's punishment. Gopi blindfolds herself I think to prove to Koki that she is not seeing the truth herself. And please, don't let Gopi let all this torture of RAshi slide as 'misunderstanding'... It was not.. Urmi and Rashi belong outside MM in jail somewhere or better, under the truckAngry
DivineDarkness IF-Stunnerz
DivineDarkness
DivineDarkness

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 4:55am | IP Logged
Tfs Deepa

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Justlikethat1

yhm_craze IF-Rockerz
yhm_craze
yhm_craze

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 4:55am | IP Logged

TFS DipsySmile

Not sure what Gopi's punishment will lead to.. Most probably these punishments are to make us forget the reason GoKi are both at loggerheads.. Dead

Anyway, I understand the anokha and all but one question.. How is Gopi supposed care for Meera if she is blindfolded and cannot talk?Ouch

Anyway, the talk thing was Koki's punishment. Gopi blindfolds herself I think to prove to Koki that she is not seeing the truth herself. And please, don't let Gopi let all this torture of RAshi slide as 'misunderstanding'... It was not.. Urmi and Rashi belong outside MM in jail somewhere or better, under the truckAngry
yes Harini...everything will get buried under Urshi's kks and Gopi will do something dramatic to prove her loyalty to her family (read KoMeeHem). But the basic problem will never be resolved and we will move on to the next kk DeadDeadDead

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Simi0808Justlikethat1

Justlikethat1
Justlikethat1

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 5:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dipsy80

TFS DipsySmile

yes Harini...everything will get buried under Urshi's kks and Gopi will do something dramatic to prove her loyalty to her family (read KoMeeHem). But the basic problem will never be resolved and we will move on to the next kk DeadDeadDead

It is horrible DipsyDead

I want Rashi buried live somewhere.. She is such a hateful person that you cannot even think about the word forgiveness with her.. I think she ruined Koki's sari or something and Koki gets angry at GOpi and starts her punishment.

The pity is, these things will not achieve anything.. Angry

Gopi will not see Rashi's true color nor will she stand up to Rashi's torture
Koki and none of the family will see Rashi for who she is, a witchDead
GoKoHem will go back being a tight family but for how long?Sleepy Rashi will think of something else to torture them nextDead
janani18 IF-Rockerz
janani18
janani18

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 7:22am | IP Logged
tfs deepa dii Smile

Go to top