Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

delsi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: Justlikethat1

Delsi he did. .He told Koki she was too harsh and removed the blindfold and the tape from Gopi's mouth😊

Thanks Harini i din't see the segment i think Kokila gone madAngry i totally hate her in this track
Justlikethat1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
TFS Dipsy😊

Not sure what Gopi's punishment will lead to.. Most probably these punishments are to make us forget the reason GoKi are both at loggerheads.. 🤢

Anyway, I understand the anokha and all but one question.. How is Gopi supposed care for Meera if she is blindfolded and cannot talk?

Anyway, the talk thing was Koki's punishment. Gopi blindfolds herself I think to prove to Koki that she is not seeing the truth herself. And please, don't let Gopi let all this torture of RAshi slide as 'misunderstanding'... It was not.. Urmi and Rashi belong outside MM in jail somewhere or better, under the truck😡
yhm_craze thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Justlikethat1

TFS Dipsy😊

Not sure what Gopi's punishment will lead to.. Most probably these punishments are to make us forget the reason GoKi are both at loggerheads.. 🤢

Anyway, I understand the anokha and all but one question.. How is Gopi supposed care for Meera if she is blindfolded and cannot talk?

Anyway, the talk thing was Koki's punishment. Gopi blindfolds herself I think to prove to Koki that she is not seeing the truth herself. And please, don't let Gopi let all this torture of RAshi slide as 'misunderstanding'... It was not.. Urmi and Rashi belong outside MM in jail somewhere or better, under the truck😡

yes Harini...everything will get buried under Urshi's kks and Gopi will do something dramatic to prove her loyalty to her family (read KoMeeHem). But the basic problem will never be resolved and we will move on to the next kk 🤢🤢🤢
Justlikethat1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: dipsy80

yes Harini...everything will get buried under Urshi's kks and Gopi will do something dramatic to prove her loyalty to her family (read KoMeeHem). But the basic problem will never be resolved and we will move on to the next kk 🤢🤢🤢

It is horrible Dipsy🤢

I want Rashi buried live somewhere.. She is such a hateful person that you cannot even think about the word forgiveness with her.. I think she ruined Koki's sari or something and Koki gets angry at GOpi and starts her punishment.

The pity is, these things will not achieve anything.. 😡

Gopi will not see Rashi's true color nor will she stand up to Rashi's torture
Koki and none of the family will see Rashi for who she is, a witch🤢
GoKoHem will go back being a tight family but for how long?🥱 Rashi will think of something else to torture them next🤢