did u notice this chipku guy only with MBEIEJ team - Page 2

Posted: 10 years ago
heyyy!!what is he doing with mb team especially with drashti..he is very annoying guy...if i m right he is RAJEV..its look like he is finding situations to come near dd..n a big question in my mind is y he is standing in the 2nd pic..where only mb team shud be..
Originally posted by shyams

Pullu was in Colors Holi party too. I'm quite sure he would have tried touching all the girls around 👎🏼

yes,u r right...he is a big flirt😡
Originally posted by katrina75

heyyy!!what is he doing with mb team especially with drashti..he is very annoying guy...if i m right he is RAJEV..its look like he is finding situations to come near dd..n a big question in my mind is y he is standing in the 2nd pic..where only mb team shud be..

exactly u spoke my heart out...even if he is friends with some members of the cast n crew,he shouldn't have been in the MBEIEJ team pic...
He was giving bytes wid arti, may b he's her friend
Rajeev and Arti Puri (trishna) are like best friends..she sticked to him whole event if someone noticed that!
He is a chipku and can associate with anyone for Publicity...

He is frnd of Arrti aka Trishna 
pal pachino!
It's his genetic trait to chipak with girls specialy beautiful ones like drasti.
Originally posted by Onupriya

pal pachino!
It's his genetic trait to chipak with girls specialy beautiful ones like drasti.

🤣
Originally posted by 5abanJatti

Rajeev and Arti Puri (trishna) are like best friends..she sticked to him whole event if someone noticed that!

good observation..i'll check again
Originally posted by darindigi

ye 😆
⭐️