did u notice this chipku guy only with MBEIEJ team

Posted: 11 years ago
did u notice this chipku guy only with MBEIEJ team while he is part of another reality show on colors?

he was not associated with MBEIEJ but still imposing himself to be with them just to fetch some limelight.

i never saw him even once with his other mates of the same reality show.

when urvashi,niruha,vishal,one more guy(who says har har mahadev often) were mingling with each other,this chipku guy was totally CHIPKOFIED to madhubala team...

check..2nd left to dd

he is not part of madhubala team still chikofied to sultan

2nd left from drashti

LOL chipku; but maybe he's friends with someone on the show. he seemed pretty palsy with some of the guys.
Originally posted by DushtDanaf.

LOL chipku; but maybe he's friends with someone on the show. he seemed pretty palsy with some of the guys.

i find him irritating๐Ÿ˜ก
 YUkkk plain irritating nikalo usko bahar pic se.๐Ÿคข
Originally posted by Gurti_sunshine

YUkkk plain irritating nikalo usko bahar pic se.๐Ÿคข

exactly...๐Ÿ‘
thanks for informing...but he seems to be the guy who was in big boss (may be rajeev, i think so)
memad no idea but mb wale ine acche hai ki sab magnet ki tarah aa jaate hai ..๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by sp110

thanks for informing...but he seems to be the guy who was in big boss (may be rajeev, i think so)

right..he is rajeev...super-annoying guy
Originally posted by tabby999

memad no idea but mb wale ine acche hai ki sab magnet ki tarah aa jaate hai ..๐Ÿ˜†
๐Ÿ˜ณ
Pullu was in Colors Holi party too. I'm quite sure he would have tried touching all the girls around ๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ Edited by shyams - 11 years ago