TT: Na bole tum review of 5/4/13 posted today

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago

http://www.telly tadka.net/tellywood-bytes/telly-gossip/na-bole-tum-na-maine-kuch-kaha-4513/

(Please remove space between Telly and tadka to view the website and please like from your FB accounts and comment as many times as possible as they are giving us articles almost every day)

Before I delve into my review I'd just like to give a great big hug to Rimjhim the cupid who managed to get Meghan together under a single roof and that too overnight ! After Mohan's shock at discovering Megha to be Rimjhim's beloved dance teacher, as well as Megha's misunderstanding regarding Monu's marital status, I had joined Monu in thinking that Megha wouldn't accompany Monu home to pacify RJ. But contrary to our estimation of Megha as a stubborn and opinionated lady , she proved yet again that under that "Mirchi Madam" exterior, there beats a mother's heart, which prompted her to arrive before Mohan and tend to RJ despite her misunderstanding regarding RJ being Monu's biological daughter—–much to a contrite Guru's amazement . Meryl Streep rightly said "Motherhood has a very humanizing effect. Everything gets reduced to essentials" and seeing the way that Megha rushed to RJ's side , despite her misgivings about Mohan , her maternal love and concern overshadowing all else, makes me believe that RJ and Megha truly share the "Kaanha—Yashoda Maa" bond —– a bond which not only surprised Mohan but instilled a ray of hope in his sinking heart . I'm sad that true to character, Megha failed to hear Mohan out and it seems that now both Meghan are under a misconception and at cross purposes thanks to Guru's "well-intentioned" intervention. I just loved the Flashback scenes of Meghan remembering happier moments shared , and the fact that Megha still wears the inexpensive watch gifted by Mohan didn't go unnoticed by him it seems. I thought that the way Meghan were concealing the fact that they were together (like embarrassed teenagers on a first date), lest the family misconstrue this , and Mohan's counter charging (teasing?) Megha for also not coming clean to Nanhi n Jiji bua by saying , " Sach bolne ka sirf maine theka liya hai kya" was really guffaww worthy, lightening the somber atmosphere to a great extent. Seeing Meghan together sent a warm feeling inside me as they both looked so cute and comfortable together that I'm impatiently waiting for all misunderstandings to be over between them asap. I do hope Guru comes to the rescue once again and cleans up the mess he's created in Megha's life at the moment. I truly loved the way that the wily Beera extracted the " miss kiss" statement from Navika , without lifting a finger, much to her annoyance and embarrassment—this guy is truly a cute and amazing sample ! The Renu-Aarti interactions are truly ROFL worthy , with poor Tanu caught between the "devil and the deep blue sea" so to speak . I'm delighted that my previous prediction about Munna really being Addu might come true , judging by the precap. If so then, maybe I should change my name to Nostradamus—-hehe. In Munna/Addu's case in the context of his misunderstanding that his family have moved on, without remorse for him, I'd like to say "Parents rarely let go of their children, so children let go of them. They move on. They move away.
The miracle of children is that we just don't know how they will change or who they will become."
? Eileen Kennedy-Moore,
Munna/Addu has truly become an embittered man-child , who has removed himself so far from his family (albeit unwillingly) that it will be really difficult for him to revert to a normal son, after what he has chosen to become. For his sake, I do hope that Munna/Addu finds out how selfish and cruel Daddaji really is , as Beera did , and manages to escape the web of lies and deceit that Daddji has woven around him, before its too late . All in all , I'd like to conclude that it was an amazing week of pure entertainment with Meghan stealing the limelight , much to my delight. A heartfelt thanks to the CVs, cast and crew for their applaud-worthy efforts in all fronts, be it acting, screenplay or directing —-I'd just like to say the episodes were , SIMPLY SUPERLATIVE !!!! Looking forward to seeing how Munna's true identity reveals itself next week, and to seeing some more delicious Meghan moments , courtesy our very own RimJhim .

Thanx for sharing the review..
most welcome guys 😃