India-Forums

Dekha Ek Khwaab
Dekha Ek Khwaab

os;my better half

tammana16 Newbie
tammana16
tammana16

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 2:39am | IP Logged
it was the last day of our college and i was waiting for her i knew she won,t cum but yet iwanted her to show up just once i know she is angry with me for promising her to always be her brtter half but leaving her in the half way through...may be she will never 4rgiv me but apart from her i have other things 2 look after as well my riyasat, my people, my estate nd top of it all the prestige of being a rajwada ,, m sorry manyata 4 breaking u lyk dis!!! i looked up at d college building 4 d last tym nd turn towards my car nd i heard her                                                                                   manyata;tum ja rahe ho!                                                                                                      uday;ma...nn..yaata                                                                                                           manyata;tune kya socha main nhi aaungi?                                                                          uday;m sorry manyata i thought u were upset so i was leaving..                                              manyata;jane se pehle mujhse milna bhi jaroori nhi saamjha?koi baat better half toh hum dono ek dusre ke hai...i mean the na toh tu nhi toh main hi chali aayi!!!!!!!!                               uday;mani r u hurt?                                                                                                              manyata;nhi uv maine ab gir ke sambhalna sikh liya , tu ja  tere liye ek nayi zindagi intezaar kar rhi                                                                                                                                     saying dis she me nd i cud feel her harrtbeat,my dad called out 2 me nd i headed towards d car giving her a last look!!!                                                                                                  guys this is my first osnd m not a gud writer lyk u all nd i,ve divided it in two parts so plzz plzz lzzz 4rgive me for my mistakes i know i bugged u off but plz dun mind if u guys will give ur feed backs den nly i will continue further                                                  tammana16                                                                 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

shivanikaangleroopsMrsSSOsrividhya68_Annesha_princessSonia--Zinay--

princessSonia IF-Rockerz
princessSonia
princessSonia

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 2:48am | IP Logged
Awseum dear..Thumbs UpClap
do cont soon...
--Zinay-- IF-Rockerz
--Zinay--
--Zinay--

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 2:53am | IP Logged