26-12

2613 TRPs?!!!!!

MaddyO thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I only recently learnt about this forum, read old posts and then started putting up posts.  That is just to share my views about serial 2612-2613 with people who like itI still don't understand what is the connection between how many posts are put up and TRPs.  It is not necessary that people who watch the show put up posts  People are really very busy!

IPL has started so TRPs are bound to go down.  IPL matches will go on till late night so 2613 HAVE TO PUT UP REPEAT TELECAST at such time like 11.30 or 12, match will be on at 9 p.m. everyday.
People who watch IPL will want to watch matches esp end part.  Let us face it, the audiance for this show is yuppies, does not seem to be audiance for typical sas-bahu serials.  I cannot digest how anybody can watch jari sadis clad jewelry laden manipulative characters serials day in and day out!  To each his own I suppose.

I don't think LifeOK bothers to do anything to increase TRP for their best show!  They will put up future promos for Savitri etc. 50-100 times a day.  I never see that for 2613!  There is no news, no cast interviews nothing.  If they are not bothered why should we!  Ultimately they will stop the show and put up some silly cliche show. 

I would not watch that, I would revert to starworld for my big bang theory, castle, gray's anatomy etc.

The only losers will be audiance who love and watch this serial and the wonderful actors, writers and entire crew!

I forwarded link of 2612 to my friends abroad, saying must watch, they LOVE it.  Unfortunately they do not add to TRPs!

LifeOK, if you are making profit with your other cliche serials, can put up money for sustaining 2613.  There have to be some points for quality of the show! 

I do sincerely hope they have not stopped 12.30 p.m. and 9.30 a.m. repeat telecasts!

Edited by MaddyO - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shivaanya thumbnail
No its NOT stopped at 9.30am.Cos of mahadev mE it didnt come 2day.
Bt I agreed wid u totally on this regular negligience of our show.
They can show all other shows Promos 50 times a day bt nt ours.
They can show repeats of all other shows 20 times bt nt ours cos its a youth based show?
I hate this.I'm mailing dem on regular basis 4 incresaing the repeats in daytym.Though they listened 2 us n increased it bt all at nights.

And now IPL is gonna eat the so called TRPs.Seems no one bothered abt d quality of d show,the powerful script/cast/crew of this wonderful show.We r nt getting our very own deserving share.
Shivaanya thumbnail

I agreed wid u on onemore aspect.Yes ppl r really busy enough to post here.many members r having exams right now.they cant come.

Bt dat doesnt mean dat they stopped watching d show or d popularity has decreased.
YES IPL is going to strike this show very hard. i hope they start airing fresh promos and ads otherwise. its is going to be a tough call
Shivaanya thumbnail
Damn IPL...bt d channel must air new promos.I mean dere r so many twists in d show,dey can easily show d promos of it,i dun understand why dey dont do it. Edited by Randeepfan - 11 years ago
sweet_bebo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I agree wid u totally...
N i also wanna clear dat der is no relation btwn trp's n posts...
Coz i'v seen many ppl hav d same doubt...!!
N 2612-2613 is nt produced by ''rajhshri productions''...bt its by ''sphere origins''...d makers of balika vadhu...
N i also think alike regarding d saas-bahu saagas..jst hate thm..i get irritated e1 by their promo's...
Abt LIFEOK...It is nt vry POPULAR...so many ppl dnt e1 visit dis channel...its GRP is less than star gold...!!
Its new...n LIFEOK hs given us quite gud n versatile shws...which r worth...2612-2613 being on d top...such a wndrful shw..!!
Hope that they strt airing promos n shwing repeats(mst imp..during d day tym)...
Dunno y ppl dnt watch it...?!
Hoping dat evrything goes fyn in dis week...
Damn..dnt knw at 2 do...wt 2 say...!!Edited by sweet_bebo - 11 years ago
Shivaanya thumbnail
Well i was abt 2 say dat...Its of Sphere Origins.A very good PH.
I hope d PH too take care of dis part of promotion.
MaddyO thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sweet_bebo

I agree wid u totally...
N i also wanna clear dat der is no relation btwn trp's n posts...
Coz i'v seen many ppl hav d same doubt...!!
N 2612-2613 is nt produced by ''rajhshri productions''...bt its by ''sphere origins''...d makers of balika vadhu...
N i also think alike regarding d saas-bahu saagas..jst hate thm..i get irritated e1 by their promo's...
Abt LIFEOK...It is nt vry POPULAR...so many ppl dnt e1 visit dis channel...its GRP is less than star gold...!!
Its new...n LIFEOK hs given us quite gud n versatile shws...which r worth...2612-2613 being on d top...such a wndrful shw..!!
Hope that they strt airing promos n shwing repeats(mst imp..during d day tym)...
Dunno y ppl dnt watch it...?!
Hoping dat evrything goes fyn in dis week...
Damn..dnt knw at 2 do...wt 2 say...!!

Sorry, I stand corrected, I had thought it was Rajashri Productions.  Should I edit my post?  Pl advice.  For Balika Vadhu they really PROMOTED the show, wonder why they are not doing for 2612-13!

Life OK are part of Star TV network, why not show promos on their other channels.  They can even have repeat telecast of entire serial 2612 on star plus!

Yes LifeOK is trying to give different shows and good ones too.  I think 2612 is the best show on air currently, on all channels combined.

Yes but what can we do?!!!

sony, colors, star plus or zee will not air any terrorism related content on prime time. that's why shows like 2612 make their way on small channels like life ok. but life ok is not doing their job well. 2612 had done better if they had the promos regularly shown. if they think airing promos cost an expense to them. they can release them online.
sweet_bebo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: MaddyO

<font color="#0000FF" size="3">Sorry, I stand corrected, I had thought it was Rajashri Productions. Should I edit my post? Pl advice. For Balika Vadhu they really PROMOTED the show, wonder why they are not doing for 2612-13!

Life OK are part of Star TV network, why not show promos on their other channels. They can even have repeat telecast of entire serial 2612 on star plus!

Yes LifeOK is trying to give different shows and good ones too. I think 2612 is the best show on air currently, on all channels combined.

Yes b<font size="3">ut </font>what can we do?!!!</font>

yes u can edit ur post...gud 4 othrs if they hav d same doubt..
N regarding balika vadhu promotions...i think itz d channel who is responsible 4 d promos n evrything..n nt d production house...
N i dnt get dis point of theirs that start plus is so popular...den 2 sumtyms...they shw promos of star plus shws on lifeok...
Dn y nt lifeok shws on starplus...??!!
I seriously think that lifeok shud promote d shw...
N increase d repeats during d day..
Many ppl hav missed dis wnderful shw...
Bt those who r watching it...plz dnt dishearten them...dat is my only wish... :(