India-Forums

26-12
26-12

2613 TRPs?!!!!!

MaddyO IF-Sizzlerz
MaddyO
MaddyO

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 2:27am | IP Logged
I only recently learnt about this forum, read old posts and then started putting up posts.  That is just to share my views about serial 2612-2613 with people who like itI still don't understand what is the connection between how many posts are put up and TRPs.  It is not necessary that people who watch the show put up posts  People are really very busy!

IPL has started so TRPs are bound to go down.  IPL matches will go on till late night so 2613 HAVE TO PUT UP REPEAT TELECAST at such time like 11.30 or 12, match will be on at 9 p.m. everyday.
People who watch IPL will want to watch matches esp end part.  Let us face it, the audiance for this show is yuppies, does not seem to be audiance for typical sas-bahu serials.  I cannot digest how anybody can watch jari sadis clad jewelry laden manipulative characters serials day in and day out!  To each his own I suppose.

I don't think LifeOK bothers to do anything to increase TRP for their best show!  They will put up future promos for Savitri etc. 50-100 times a day.  I never see that for 2613!  There is no news, no cast interviews nothing.  If they are not bothered why should we!  Ultimately they will stop the show and put up some silly cliche show. 

I would not watch that, I would revert to starworld for my big bang theory, castle, gray's anatomy etc.

The only losers will be audiance who love and watch this serial and the wonderful actors, writers and entire crew!

I forwarded link of 2612 to my friends abroad, saying must watch, they LOVE it.  Unfortunately they do not add to TRPs!

LifeOK, if you are making profit with your other cliche serials, can put up money for sustaining 2613.  There have to be some points for quality of the show! 

I do sincerely hope they have not stopped 12.30 p.m. and 9.30 a.m. repeat telecasts!

Edited by MaddyO - 08 April 2013 at 5:09am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sweet_bebodiksha2711.scarlet.Shivaanya

Shivaanya IF-Dazzler
Shivaanya
Shivaanya

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 2:43am | IP Logged
No its NOT stopped at 9.30am.Cos of mahadev mE it didnt come 2day.
Bt I agreed wid u totally on this regular negligience of our show.
They can show all other shows Promos 50 times a day bt nt ours.
They can show repeats of all other shows 20 times bt nt ours cos its a youth based show?
I hate this.I'm mailing dem on regular basis 4 incresaing the repeats in daytym.Though they listened 2 us n increased it bt all at nights.

And now IPL is gonna eat the so called TRPs.Seems no one bothered abt d quality of d show,the powerful script/cast/crew of this wonderful show.We r nt getting our very own deserving share.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sweet_bebo.scarlet.MaddyO

Shivaanya IF-Dazzler
Shivaanya
Shivaanya

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 3:00am | IP Logged

I agreed wid u on onemore aspect.Yes ppl r really busy enough to post here.many members r having exams right now.they cant come.

Bt dat doesnt mean dat they stopped watching d show or d popularity has decreased.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sweet_bebo.scarlet.MaddyO

Neetu_Unleashed IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 3:09am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.scarlet.Shivaanya

_Soma IF-Rockerz
_Soma
_Soma

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 3:26am | IP Logged
Hopes for the bst

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.scarlet.

Shivaanya IF-Dazzler
Shivaanya
Shivaanya

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 3:38am | IP Logged
Damn IPL...bt d channel must air new promos.I mean dere r so many twists in d show,dey can easily show d promos of it,i dun understand why dey dont do it.

Edited by Randeepfan - 08 April 2013 at 3:39am

.scarlet.

sweet_bebo Senior Member
sweet_bebo
sweet_bebo

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 3:54am | IP Logged
I agree wid u totally...
N i also wanna clear dat der is no relation btwn trp's n posts...
Coz i'v seen many ppl hav d same doubt...!!
N 2612-2613 is nt produced by ''rajhshri productions''...bt its by ''sphere origins''...d makers of balika vadhu...
N i also think alike regarding d saas-bahu saagas..jst hate thm..i get irritated e1 by their promo's...
Abt LIFEOK...It is nt vry POPULAR...so many ppl dnt e1 visit dis channel...its GRP is less than star gold...!!
Its new...n LIFEOK hs given us quite gud n versatile shws...which r worth...2612-2613 being on d top...such a wndrful shw..!!
Hope that they strt airing promos n shwing repeats(mst imp..during d day tym)...
Dunno y ppl dnt watch it...?!
Hoping dat evrything goes fyn in dis week...
Damn..dnt knw at 2 do...wt 2 say...!!

Edited by sweet_bebo - 08 April 2013 at 3:56am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.scarlet.Shivaanya

Shivaanya IF-Dazzler
Shivaanya
Shivaanya

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 3:59am | IP Logged
Well i was abt 2 say dat...Its of Sphere Origins.A very good PH.
I hope d PH too take care of dis part of promotion.

.scarlet.

Go to top