India-Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

RK love..Madhu grah pravesh... What If?

white_lotus IF-Dazzler
white_lotus
white_lotus

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 2:27am | IP Logged
After revenge track n Madhu's so called 'move on' mission, RK seems to be restless and he is showing all signs of intense love mixed in his ego for Madhu and we all audience feeling happy that at last RK's train is getting back on right track...BUT here some time I feel something fishy...something confusing...

Still RK not accepting his love in front of Bittuji or Radhaji...he is showing lot of love n concern for Madhu in front of them...Even he is not accepting himself that he is love with Madhu. But every now n then he is running behind Madhu.. After 'Unwed' drama he tried every thing to break Madhu (emotionally) and to make her suffer for life time but apparently his revenge plan and other humilations / insults made Madhu more strong n determent.  AND here I think, RK is not happy with this! He is not able to digest that even after all his attempts to break her ..she is not! she is not much affected and even tried to forget him / her past and trying to move ahead in the life...

SO his concern, his love feelings which is visible in his eyes... his care...every thing may be again plan by RK to fetch Madhu's and others trust n love back...get her in his life back with ... give her more love ...make her completely dependent (emotionally n financially) on him and then again give one more last push to destroy her life for next 40 years...

We know Madhu is kind person...and she always forgives other mistakes. This time Madhu will not easily forgive RK, not melting easily but RK will do his BEST after which he will again gain her  lost love n trust... This might be his best PLAN to achieve his revenge.

Its very difficult to TRUST RK now...as a viewer I too not believe RK now and to believe his love n care is genuine I will keep watch on him for some days before coming to conclusion.

If this happens, it might possible that he may really fell in love with her during the period and confess his misdeeds to her and may them unite forever.

Edited by i-me-myself - 08 April 2013 at 3:31am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Udhay--

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top