Posted: 11 years ago
OMGGG!!!😲😲😲 well atleast some drama will get started, cant wait to see the epi althought i feel terrible for kumud... shes been hiding this truth to protect her bapu and now guman will screw it all up..πŸ˜”
How does she come to know about this?! Usual eavesdropping?! Who the hell told her this?

How long will this nagin stay at Ratnanagri?!

She'll ruin it all for SaMud! And that OTT drama will be unbearable!

Anyway someday I want SLB to show the Chandan sa badan sequence between SaMud in this show as it was in the film starring Nutan! No matter what he has to show it! It'll be hot yet pristine and pure romance! I am dying to watch it in the show! It's my favourite song from SC the film! Sooner or later no matter what dooriyan come between them I want SLB to show us this sequence! Pleeeaaase!!!
Originally posted by saishasingh

Saali guman😑 

LOL your comment cracked me upπŸ˜†
i hope now that guman has revealed the secret, saras says that that was his past thought and now he got to know kumud, he wants to marry her

Originally posted by hunnybunch

TFS!

What ever Guman does, will bring SaMud closer to each other.
Any ways, vamps should be there for TRP.

Agree. Whatever Yash does brings them closer too.

weeeyz but hey this is the drama that is needed to move the story forward
Well so sad VC is betrayed by his wife and daughter. They were worried about him therefore they did not tell and now he is going to be shattered ...he had to learn this hard way and that too from Guman.Edited by Anu_11 - 11 years ago
That   πŸ€¬ πŸ˜‘ Edited by Flora3333 - 11 years ago
Hi dear tfs,
god thz guman
😑 😑 I rwallly don,t like again drama ill happen thz is guman 😑
Already I feel depressed watching the show  especially with Guman coming to kumud place . Now its going to be even more upsetting .
Why there r no many happy moments in the show