Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

parmarA thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Hoping and praying hard to hardest till July.I am very much in trust that we will get ktlk season 2 back definately
rayafan17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail
Can we take off the multiple voting please...

Edited by deepa17 - 11 years ago
Roza_DU thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Voted for July'13 & Oct'13
Armu4eva thumbnail
What a silly poll 👎🏼 seems the topicmakers job is to spread negativity 
Armu4eva thumbnail
Originally posted by: aarti1303

I think if the show has to succeed, it has to start early and with a new story of ASHNI.  If the gap is too long, the actors will take other shows and will be very busy and public memory is too short.

Agree .. 

jayanti_dj thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Sujatha.rao

Harshal...I have not voted in your poll...

I have a genuine question though...is the demand for a season 2 strident enough...I mean a sequel is normally possible only when the series has been extremely successful..the TRPs of the show frankly do not back the demand for a season 2...I know the makers and the channel care two hoots when it comes to TRPs...however, how long can they persist with this attitude...so, unless if they feel farily confident that a Season 2 will be well received, I wonder how serious their efforts would be...

In the case of BALH, even if the current TRPs are not encouraging, the show once ruled the roost...it is possibly with a view to bringing back the old audiences that Ekta is now rolling out a pregnancy track on the show...there was a twitter petition made by the BALH fans towards this purpose..this was in January and the track is happening now...

Back to KTLK, the question really is if the channel/PH feel there is a strong enough demand for an edition 2...how do you rally around the numbers to convince them that a Season 2 will be well received by the audiences...is there enough noise to gain their attention and win their confidence?

I suppose the release date of Season 2 will depend on this!

if the show was abt trps we would have seen the end long back !
jyotinayana thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Access to vote has been denied for genuine members   tanuji please intervene     lots of people suddenly active? ????
kaks0211 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Armu4eva

What a silly poll 👎🏼 seems the topicmakers job is to spread negativity 

Totally agree. This is nonsense
Arziya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 8
Viewbie's Note: Why have an option which would instigate the anti-fans and create a problem for the fans. Please re-open the poll without the option of "Never Ever". Topic Closed.

KTLK Dev Team