Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anusharose thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
@hopper - yeah if she does the role of a nice character in the future also we cannot able to make a difference also i think. same vili face reaction all the time her is serials as well as in other shows...
Daffodilee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
so love than ivlo periya fight ku reason ahh .waiting to see whole flashback. thanks for d updates
supree thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for all the wonderful updates friends!

Appaada.. oru vazhiyaa flash back kanbichangalae...  Good. I can't take any more of that father character screaming 'Dhrogam senjittangappa...'

After Thursday's episode, I think ...
(1) Rani was forced to help Mallika & Mano's wedding to take place. So Vani got made and she stopped talking to Rani since then?!!

(2) Because of Rani, Vani was able to study good and get a degree, So she doesn't want to give her up for anyone and wants Rani to stay with her in the same house.

mmmhhh..m... Friday episode paarththaathan theriyum, enna aachunu?!!  

Caryn thumbnail
Thanks for the updates Sri...

Oru vagaya the cat is out of the bag.  So I presume for the same reason Vani is not talking to Rani.

Maybe now the idiot behaves himself.
Edited by Caryn - 11 years ago
anusharose thumbnail
On seeing the flash back I don't know what is wrong with vani and rani for that pariya appa to curse them. It is his son who has done the mistake... Pariya appa only had not show his real love and affection to those two people but they thought him as their own father.. all the dhoragam done by pariya appa only... 
Pallanguzhi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thank you all for the wonderful updates.. 😊
i think vani is being a little bit fierce -  after so many years if she can forgive manohar and his wife and talk to them, then she should talk to rani as well...but i can see vani is also sad about this... 😭 ranima crying...it's so sad to see...

I hope patti does not use this flashback as excuse to separate the family further... 😲 still confused on why she sees bhoomi and swami differently...

manickam shouldn't be encouraging his grandson to fight gautham...

Can't wait to see next week what happens... 😊 
Edited by Pallanguzhi135 - 11 years ago
anusharose thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pallanguzhi135

I hope patti does not use this flashback as excuse to separate the family further... 😲 still confused on why she sees bhoomi and swami differently...

May be to take revenge on vani and rani this patti is doing all these to separate bhoomi and swami... I am thinking why swami did not to any work from the beginning though he has talents?
Pallanguzhi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
yep surely i think swami has a lot of talentsπŸ‘πŸΌ

i think bhoomi will be jealous if his brother becomes more successful if he does work as he wants to be the main contributor of the family?

hope we get to know more soon...😊
Edited by Pallanguzhi135 - 11 years ago
anusharose thumbnail
Come up with the update guys...? What happened to swami's business?