Rab Se Sohna Isshq

India-Forums

Rab Se Sohna Isshq
Rab Se Sohna Isshq

don't try to be so innocent daljeet.. (Page 2)

ChandniAdvay Goldie
ChandniAdvay
ChandniAdvay

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 1:12am | IP Logged
ranveer killing jaz father was a accident!! that we all know!!! but daljeet done with ranveer is worstt!!! daljeet done not only with ranveer but with the whole family of sahiba and ranveer. he saw thm everyday suffering with hurman do something like that?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

baby97ashish_suku

ashish_suku Senior Member
ashish_suku
ashish_suku

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 2:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by marja

ranveer killing jaz father was a accident!! that we all know!!! but daljeet done with ranveer is worstt!!! daljeet done not only with ranveer but with the whole family of sahiba and ranveer. he saw thm everyday suffering with hurman do something like that?

yes, killing mr. pal was  an accident ranveer has not done this with preplanning or intentionaly ,but daljeet was behind the pain & sufferings of sahiba,her parents & above all ranveer's parents...you are right what daljeet has done,he has done intentionally with a feeling to finish ranveer,becoz with mental as well physical torture in mental hospital even ranveer can die..this is all done by daljeetEvil Smile

Edited by ashish_suku - 09 April 2013 at 2:07am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

baby97ChandniAdvayrayadallie

paris.hilton Senior Member
paris.hilton
paris.hilton

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 2:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sukhminderkaur7

@paris.hilton...everybody got their own view,i have my own,you have your own...we can't force each other,your favourite character is daljeet & mine is ranveer,just watching the show for ashish...nothing beyond it the moment he will leave the show i would like to quit...but still i will say ranveer's character has changed a lot done so many things fo sahiba.

@suhkminderkaur7:    I am not forcing you to agree with me. You started a thread with your view, i then replied with my view so what is wrong with that? Isn't this a public forum where everyone is entitled to their own opinion? Not because i expressed what i think, it means i am forcing you to agree with me. I don't mind you liking Ranveer, it's your right but let me remind you also that this show has other characters too, so expect the other fans of those characters to react on your post. This show has other actors too, not just Ashish and Ekta. Meaning, there are other fans watching too, not just fans of ashish.

And before i forget. I noticed that you always get offended when someone mentions ranveers bad deeds in the past. Chill sweetie! Don't be over sensitive. We're just discussing the negative and positive side of ranveer and daljeet. This is just a soap opera. Don't take it to heart and don't argue with daljeet's fans all the time. Healthy discussion is better.

Edited by paris.hilton - 09 April 2013 at 6:07am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

orianthi

ashish_suku Senior Member
ashish_suku
ashish_suku

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 2:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sukhminderkaur7

so this daljeet is no more an innocent peron,if ranveer is a killer he will be punished sooner or later...but what should be the punishment for daljeet for which he has done with ranveer. after all offence is offence whether ranveer commit or daljeet.

you are absolutely right dear.
VishaD. IF-Veteran Member
VishaD.
VishaD.

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 6:47am | IP Logged
Just to let you all know, i'm monitoring this thread. So be careful in how you express your view.
Everyone is entitled to their opinion, so discuss topic in a healthy manner.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

paris.hiltonorianthi

ChandniAdvay Goldie
ChandniAdvay
ChandniAdvay

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 9:20am | IP Logged
now wll daljeet agian used the cd to get sahiba, hope sahiba love for ranveer wll be to strong.
mungaltrinidad Groupbie
mungaltrinidad
mungaltrinidad

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 6:32pm | IP Logged
WAS IT NOT MEAN AND SELFISH OF RANVEER TO SEND DALJEET TO JAIL FOR KILLING JAZZ FATHER WHEN HE DID IT AND THEN BLACK MAILING SAHIBA TO MARRY HIM. DALJEET DESERVES SOME SWEET REVENGE. RANVEER SHOULD JUST GO TO HELL OR JAIL WHICH EVER WORKSLOL.

paris.hilton

mungaltrinidad Groupbie
mungaltrinidad
mungaltrinidad

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 6:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by marja

DID DALJEET NOT SUFFER IN JAIL WHEN HE WAS WRONGFULLY ACCUSED OR WHEN RANVEER BLACK MAILED AND TOOK AWAY THE WOMAN HE LOVES OR WHEN SAHIBA LOST HIS CHILD TRYING TO SAVE THE IDIOT RANVEER.

paris.hilton

Go to top