Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

Aashna_30

IF-Rockerz

Aashna_30

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 1:25am | IP Logged
hi friends,we all are watching rssi from the beganing,daljeet's character is becoming worst day by day,do you think guys it is high time that he should stop acting innocent in front of sahiba & her parents,do you think he should stop following sahiba when she again felling in love with ranveer & has faith in him.so it is hightime daljeet shoul stop pretending to be innocent especially when dna report truth has already revealed & the truth behind sending ranveer to mental hospital is about to revealed very soon...plz.. leave your comments friends...

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

watsupashish_sukushivanikabooglemiyasingh1marjaJulieDM1s5_5unsh1n3

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "don't try to be so innocent daljeet.." in Rab Se Sohna Isshq forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

paris.hilton

paris.hilton

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 3:28am | IP Logged
Sweetie, ranveer and daljeet are just the same. Daljeet pretending to be innocent and ranveer secretly keeping his darkest secret all to himself. Daljeet should forget sahiba. She's no good.. This woman has no loyalty. Given the chance to be with daljeet again, her knees will surely turn into gello, sleep with him again and get pregnant for the 3rd time.

And as for daljeet being a total jerk... ranveer was the same when they were still in london. Ranveer did some nasty things to daljeet too. So both men are just returning ugly favors to each other.

I like jazz for ranveer and malika for daljeet.
And Sahiba? She should take a hike! ALONE.

My POV of course, no offense to anyone.

Edited by paris.hilton - 08 April 2013 at 3:31am

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

Penelope27lulliesalma.naseemaaj2013Jannat786sweetonewensueruhi86orianthi..N3rDyM0R0N..rayadalliesurprisingRedrose07pallavi25ZaYaHolicRajiniliciousSurish

Aashna_30

IF-Rockerz

Aashna_30

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 5:25am | IP Logged
agree that ranveer does nasty things to daljeet but he keep on tolerating daljeet for sahiba & her love,she loves the woman who  never responded his love,whatever he suffers for sahiba he faces with lots of courage,after knowing that sahiba is pregnant with daljeet's kid he never try to harm daljeet he accepted his kid for sahiba,but daljeet keep on humiliating ranveer,now daljeet send him in mental hospital & got his dna report positive...but ranveer faces everything with lots of courage & faith in sahiba's love,at the end sahiba too start responding his love. ranveer never taunts daljeet the way daljeet kept on taunting & accusing ranveer,daljeet never try to lookinto mirror & realizing his own misakes,same is the case of his irritating mother.i hate this woman. ranveer feaces the worst for sahiba not daljeet.

Edited by sukhminderkaur7 - 08 April 2013 at 5:57am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

baby97

paris.hilton

paris.hilton

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 6:21am | IP Logged
@suhkminderkaur7: In my recollection, daljeet also did good things for ranveer in london. It was daljeet who made a way for sahiba and ranveer to reunite, remember? Daljeet only became obsessed with sahiba when he got his right over her. It was sahiba who gave daljeet the right when she chose daljeet over ranveer in london. Honestly, i couldn't blame daljeet alone for everything that's happening in their lives now. All three should be blamed, not only daljeet. We all know that he has been acting like a selfish jerk since they got back to india but ranveer is no saint either. He had his fair share of evil deeds too againsts daljeet. He even tried to win back sahiba by force. Blackmailed her so she'd marry him. Ranveer got what he wanted by force and now daljeet is doing the same. He followed ranveer's footsteps so for me both men are selfish. Both men turned negative because of their love for sahiba.

Note: I like daljeet but i don't approve of what he's doing lately. I hope the CVs won't butcher his character by making him a total negative character all through out the show. I want to see him let go and get over sahiba real soon.

Edited by paris.hilton - 08 April 2013 at 6:38pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

salma.naseemaaj2013cbindia2009sweetone..N3rDyM0R0N..ZaYaHolicRajinilicious

jonnybgood

Goldie

jonnybgood

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
ranveer is also murder 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

paris.hilton

Aashna_30

IF-Rockerz

Aashna_30

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 7:30pm | IP Logged
@paris.hilton...everybody got their own view,i have my own,you have your own...we can't force each other,your favourite character is daljeet & mine is ranveer,just watching the show for ashish...nothing beyond it the moment he will leave the show i would like to quit...but still i will say ranveer's character has changed a lot done so many things fo sahiba.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ashish_sukumarjarayadallie

Aashna_30

IF-Rockerz

Aashna_30

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 7:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jonnybgood

ranveer is also murder 
whenever i saw your comment it is always ranveer is murder not murderer...you always coclude in one lines...agree that he killed mr. pal but you think daljeet is a saint who conspire to send a normal person to mental hospital made him tortured like an animal,forced him to forget his identity,try to declared him dead by matching his dna report...no sin in your eyes...law punish a murderer with life imprison ment & but givehuman treatment to convicted person but this daljeet tried to infringe his fundamental right of living as an individual no law of land provide such punishment to any murderer...still you are blaiming only ranveer ...funny.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

baby97ashish_sukumarjarayadallie

Aashna_30

IF-Rockerz

Aashna_30

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 8:01pm | IP Logged
so this daljeet is no more an innocent peron,if ranveer is a killer he will be punished sooner or later...but what should be the punishment for daljeet for which he has done with ranveer. after all offence is offence whether ranveer commit or daljeet.

Edited by sukhminderkaur7 - 08 April 2013 at 8:03pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ashish_sukumarja

Post Reply New Post

Go to top