Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

Rofll why is Rk going Deepali way (Page 7)

bhanu_rekhag IF-Stunnerz
bhanu_rekhag
bhanu_rekhag

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 3:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sundasnaz

Originally posted by bhanu_rekhag

Originally posted by KittuPratzz

did u read my post??LOL

ur post isROFLROFLwat can i say?? Iss junoon ko kya naam doon??ROFLim Immature audience...Intellectual ppl can understand this HIGH standard

do u know I am searching dictionaries n net for the real meaning of junoon coz everyone r confusing me using the word everywhere when it is related to RK...even for his silly antics...

n yep I am also in ur category who is not able to understand gr8 standards of CVs...I long lost hope of RK's redemption but this is too gross..n cheap...

ya now every one is justifying Rk junoon ,and me cannot understand their high level.Wink

seriously now I am feeling inferior coz I don't know meaning n acts in here...

I don't wanna fall in dumb category but I couldn't come out of this coz I am not understanding CVs level different n high-fi RK style redemption or junoon...poor me...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

zahrazarBaraniKKittuPratzzSandy-Naz

-Snowdrop- IF-Stunnerz
-Snowdrop-
-Snowdrop-

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 3:56am | IP Logged
LOLLOL
zahrazar Senior Member
zahrazar
zahrazar

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 3:57am | IP Logged

did u read my post??LOL

ur post isROFLROFLwat can i say?? Iss junoon ko kya naam doon??ROFLim Immature audience...Intellectual ppl can understand this HIGH standard

do u know I am searching dictionaries n net for the real meaning of junoon coz everyone r confusing me using the word everywhere when it is related to RK...even for his silly antics...

n yep I am also in ur category who is not able to understand gr8 standards of CVs...I long lost hope of RK's redemption but this is too gross..n cheap...
ya now every one is justifying Rk junoon ,and me cannot understand their high level.Wink

oh think you guys to be here and to say that, i was asking what wrong with all those people! and i am so disappointing with her wantig to giving him a second chance just because he tell her two romantic word i the studio ( i am sure he is playing after what deepali will tell in today episode and as usual he want to prove wrong and back madhu home
bhanu_rekhag IF-Stunnerz
bhanu_rekhag
bhanu_rekhag

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 4:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zahrazar

did u read my post??LOL

oh think you guys to be here and to say that, i was asking what wrong with all those people! and i am so disappointing with her wantig to giving him a second chance just because he tell her two romantic word i the studio ( i am sure he is playing after what deepali will tell in today episode and as usual he want to prove wrong and back madhu home

it seems like CVs forgot their story...they lost their grip on RK long back n hence they r hell bent in giving romance without logic so that in few days audience will forget what he done to Madhu...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

zahrazarBaraniK

.Shree. IF-Sizzlerz
.Shree.
.Shree.

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 4:14am | IP Logged
nice postLOL
zahrazar Senior Member
zahrazar
zahrazar

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 4:20am | IP Logged

Originally posted by zahrazar

did u read my post??LOL

it seems like CVs forgot their story...they lost their grip on RK long back n hence they r hell bent in giving romance without logic so that in few days audience will forget what he done to Madhu...

You right, it's like they are  saying: ok the guy betrayed you humilited you and you family, insulted you and all your believing, broke your heart and trust but aye he want you back ( to, i am sure, prove to his ex that he can ) so what s the big deal, you want excuses and sincere apologizes why? you love him and he know it so you have to go back Angry ( viewres want to see romanceOuch, witch is not romance for me when its not sincere)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

alovi_21

Arnav90 IF-Stunnerz
Arnav90
Arnav90

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 4:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -nee-

arnav i have seen only women doing such emotional atyachar in many shows!!ROFL
Lol Meenu i think Cv's wanna cut budget by making Rk vamp n kicking dipz out ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Wanderer-

Arnav90 IF-Stunnerz
Arnav90
Arnav90

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 4:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bestlover

lol agree
thanxx ROFL

Go to top