Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

Rofll why is Rk going Deepali way (Page 10)

Arnav90 IF-Stunnerz
Arnav90
Arnav90

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 4:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pippa

Wow! Now, Dips is his love guru cum role model? What did that great poet, Wordsworth say ...Nurse, mentor and guide.

That's why I always found this pair fascinating. They take junoon to a whole new level which only they can understand and appreciate.

I only hope the trp 'aunties' too feel the same.

Lol ROFL ROFL

-Spice- Goldie
-Spice-
-Spice-

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 4:43am | IP Logged
Nice post..ROFL all thru the post.. gud jobSmile
s_lover Goldie
s_lover
s_lover

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 5:07am | IP Logged
Lol.
Nice post
zahrazar Senior Member
zahrazar
zahrazar

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 5:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bhanu_rekhag

Originally posted by zahrazar

You right, it's like they are saying: ok the guy betrayed you humilited you and you family, insulted you and all your believing, broke your heart and trust but aye he want you back ( to, i am sure, prove to his ex that he can ) so what s the big deal, you want excuses and sincere apologizes why? you love him and he know it so you have to go backAngry( viewres want to see romanceOuch, witch is not romance for me when its not sincere)

yep CVs r showing such a crap ... is loving someone means leaving ones self-respect!?!?

why they had to show such a powerful sequences in court when all they want to show male lead nothing more than what they have shown for vamp...n make female lead go back without proper redemption or repentance from him..how is he better than dips now!? he is doing same as dips...but at least dips is very clear n solid reason for her act...but what about RK...n to topen it this craps act is being considered azure junoon...wow this is another extreme

agrree! so disapointed really!
zahrazar Senior Member
zahrazar
zahrazar

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 5:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bhanu_rekhag

Originally posted by zahrazar

You right, it's like they are saying: ok the guy betrayed you humilited you and you family, insulted you and all your believing, broke your heart and trust but aye he want you back ( to, i am sure, prove to his ex that he can ) so what s the big deal, you want excuses and sincere apologizes why? you love him and he know it so you have to go backAngry( viewres want to see romanceOuch, witch is not romance for me when its not sincere)

yep CVs r showing such a crap ... is loving someone means leaving ones self-respect!?!?

why they had to show such a powerful sequences in court when all they want to show male lead nothing more than what they have shown for vamp...n make female lead go back without proper redemption or repentance from him..how is he better than dips now!? he is doing same as dips...but at least dips is very clear n solid reason for her act...but what about RK...n to topen it this craps act is being considered azure junoon...wow this is another extreme

so disapointed by that move from cvs
BaraniK Goldie
BaraniK
BaraniK

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 5:16am | IP Logged
ROFLROFLROFLROFLAwesome Post.

Dipali is guru for RK. Whatever she does RK follows her.They r so perfect together.

RK taken inspiration not only from dips but also from zee Tv hero who jumped in to a lake to emotionally blackmail his lover.

Edited by BaraniK - 08 April 2013 at 5:20am
Arnav90 IF-Stunnerz
Arnav90
Arnav90

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 5:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Shruti.M-

lol am speechless ROFL ROFL
everybody is ROFL
Arnav90 IF-Stunnerz
Arnav90
Arnav90

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 5:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by CrankyBird

Agree i did'nt expect such a vampish act from Rk, Why Cv's are ill treating Rk charactor so much
Bcoz Rk is larger then life charactor ROFL

Go to top