Saraswatichandra

India-Forums

Saraswatichandra
Saraswatichandra

SLB - why half baked adaptation? (Page 4)

sophyali Newbie
sophyali
sophyali

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 1:47pm | IP Logged
Agreed the gau hatya track was a bit unbelievable but I thought weaning away from the mother was what it could have possibly symbolised. Just as the repentance is not really about hatya but the hurt the two unrealised lovers have given to each other. The pottery wheel play I thought was symbolic of carnality and playing with mud and earth which subsequently follows adds further earthy tones. Perhaps I am reading more into it than intended.

Siri22 IF-Dazzler
Siri22
Siri22

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 2:10pm | IP Logged
Agree. In todays world arresting someone for gauhatya is a little too hard to digest. I wish they would move on already. it's been 3 weeks since this track started.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

eeeeeeeee

MaNanHoLiC IF-Stunnerz
MaNanHoLiC
MaNanHoLiC

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 2:16pm | IP Logged
even cow has soul 
i agree wht a crazyyy  track getting arested and thats to without proof silly
SilentPoet Goldie
SilentPoet
SilentPoet

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 7:15pm | IP Logged
agreed
LekhSha Senior Member
LekhSha
LekhSha

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 2:11am | IP Logged
They have a laws in gujarat for gau hathya,thats y ther are showing it.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

eeeeeeeee

blrgal Senior Member
blrgal
blrgal

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 8:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sophyali

Agreed the gau hatya track was a bit unbelievable but I thought weaning away from the mother was what it could have possibly symbolised. Just as the repentance is not really about hatya but the hurt the two unrealised lovers have given to each other. The pottery wheel play I thought was symbolic of carnality and playing with mud and earth which subsequently follows adds further earthy tones. Perhaps I am reading more into it than intended.

I was okay too with the gau hatya track... as it did symbolize something different , villagers getting upset still living in a traditional mould... was all okay though I am not a fan of this track... but it was the arrest that made that whole thing go bad!!!

When the affected has not filed an FIR, when the affected has accepted prayaschit and compensation... when the killing did not happen to cause any caste riots then a international call with a ministers threat and a arrest - that was diff to digest!!! It was too silly especially when in the last 6 months the number of rapists and murderers who have escaped arrest is a few too many!!!!

Where the police have been so negligent to even register a FIR... you think they would care who called and would get off their butts to arrest someone for a gau hatya?

Go to top