Saraswatichandra

India-Forums

Saraswatichandra
Saraswatichandra

SLB - why half baked adaptation? (Page 3)

-Bhavi IF-Stunnerz
-Bhavi
-Bhavi

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 6:14am | IP Logged
This whole gau hatya was out of place. So many people die due to accident and even law does not punish them and here the villagers took us all on the roller coaster ride for accident killing of cowShocked
Isn't there a difference between hatya and durghatnaConfused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

blrgalenchanted.

Krishnala- IF-Dazzler
Krishnala-
Krishnala-

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 6:59am | IP Logged
agree with you Thumbs Up 
Its really stupid!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

blrgal

S.Stephy IF-Rockerz
S.Stephy
S.Stephy

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 8:31am | IP Logged
I totally agree... Saras's arrest doesn't ake any sense. The complaint should have been done by Illa ben in this case and Saras should have been penalized for an accident and not a hatya... Plus, couldn't the police have noticed that the anonymous call was an international call from Dubai? That should have made them suspicious. And whatever it is, Saras hasn't murdered any person that the police should come and arrest him... I can understand the villagers being angry about the cow since they consider it sacred... but the police acting upon some random phonecall for this trivial matter is quite ridiculous... esp since the one who is affected by this incident (Illa ben) didn't and doesn't intend to file a complaint...

blrgalSiri22

-Ramya- IF-Sizzlerz
-Ramya-
-Ramya-

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 8:34am | IP Logged
I was even wondering at a scene where Setuji calls LN from a village to Dubai from a Local coin booth?? And that too landline??ShockedShockedShockedShocked

I just know local coin booth are for local calls not internationalConfusedOuch

mybro_2004

myviewprem IF-Sizzlerz
myviewprem
myviewprem

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 8:59am | IP Logged

i agree, i had written long back this SC serial should have been 18th century and then gau hatya track else it does not look real. When illaben said she has no problem this track should have been over atleast. Will any police dare arest 10,000 Crore rich industrialist heir for killing cow accidentally? Entire world will know a rich industrialist son why not police? 

same goes for dubai bank giving loan for indian haveli without owner sign

Edited by myviewprem - 08 April 2013 at 9:02am

blrgalmybro_2004

mybro_2004 Senior Member
mybro_2004
mybro_2004

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 11:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Ramyaks--

I was even wondering at a scene where Setuji calls LN from a village to Dubai from a Local coin booth?? And that too landline??ShockedShockedShockedShocked

I logged in to like your post ... hilrious .. super like

blrgal-Ramya-

blrgal Senior Member
blrgal
blrgal

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 11:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Ramyaks--

I was even wondering at a scene where Setuji calls LN from a village to Dubai from a Local coin booth?? And that too landline??Shocked

oh yes that was another blooper!!! also wasnt it just a few days ago that the last installment was paid? Also is VC paying installments for the last 20 years? how much of a loan did he take and how much is he paying every month?

-Ramya-

mandygill IF-Dazzler
mandygill
mandygill

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
cow slaughter is banned in some states of india unless someone has legal license to do it, but this was accident, therefore yash might not get harsh punishment, but he was drinking and driving, he might get in trouble because of that..and moreover the phone call made by gumaan's sister was indicating more towards slaughter which the police didn't know, and now they know the whole truth..and above all its india anything can happen!

Marybartoneeeeeeeee

Go to top