India-Forums

Saraswatichandra
Saraswatichandra

SLB - why half baked adaptation?

blrgal Senior Member
blrgal
blrgal

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 1:07am | IP Logged
Mr.Bhansali - I respect you tremendously for the kind of movies you have made!! Your first attempt at a serial was fantastic!! loved the leads, their chemistry, the focus on every character and not just the leads... almost everything was awesome!!!!

I now have a huge disappointment - In a country where men who have killed/raped/sodomized/ are not getting arrested and are getting away with it,. you are showing a arrest for a gau hatya? really... might hv been a crime a century ago... today????????????????? U really think showing a huge arrest for killing a cow, when the complaint was filed by a third person who is not even connected to the village!!!!

Her calling and terrorizing the Inspector from Dubai about nt arresting SC for killing a cow, throwing a minister's name into the fray - this episode was too silly!!!!

The following 34 member(s) liked the above post:

MyAngelspringbreezesarawakmanjuduraiLoveIsDivineTashu_USKSG_qubool_haichokriSuryoDhayamenchanted.samarthasanjayadvaitaparheezGMpraavarosalineakAPRIL14SilentPoetemeraldeyeseven_starsinspiringstarsNiyati_21charmz517HakunaMatata.Krishnala-Siri22QuietlyLoudLScttShellJAS.Stephy-Ramya-Muskaan92candykrush-BhaviNikki_Titli

QuietlyLoud IF-Rockerz
QuietlyLoud
QuietlyLoud

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 1:15am | IP Logged
Thumbs Up agree yaar..it was indeed too silly
Hope Saras  gets out of pottery business and gau hatiya track  really  soon 
Guman is becoming increasingly annoying to watch  ..they have to get a grip on her LOL

i wish they had chosen the original 18th century backgroung instead of clashing it with 21st century then all the gau hatya drama would have been believable 
getting arrested for killing a cow accidently?Dead
problem is some people are still stuck in 18th centuruy and lives a simple life  whereas the  those Dubai walas lead a luxurious life 
and these two just doesn't go together very well
in my opinion the extend of modernization  and traditionalization was little too much...

Edited by nessiejake - 08 April 2013 at 3:49am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

springbreezenoor jAR1220blrgalpraava-Inferno-HakunaMatata.

praava Senior Member
praava
praava

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 1:19am | IP Logged
I agree with u..that part was soo silly.. I luved watching sc but i m not liking this ott drama n gau hatya track.. I didn't expect this from slb. production :(

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

springbreezeblrgal

blrgal Senior Member
blrgal
blrgal

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 1:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by praava

I agree with u..that part was soo silly.. I luved watching sc but i m not liking this ott drama n gau hatya track.. I didn't expect this from slb. production :(

Exactly - silly because when you are showing a modern Dubai, a happy modernism with computers, education etc... why this crappy diversion ??? could have used something else ... guman can trouble ... after all her only focus is on money!!! bt arrest for gauhatya?????

Trust me today people in villages struggle to get a FIR written in a police station for murder, for fire, for attacks, for rapes ... and u think they will rush for a gauhatya?

noor jQuietlyLoud

candykrush IF-Sizzlerz
candykrush
candykrush

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 1:43am | IP Logged
ha...well said! gau hatya? did they forgot that we are in the 21st century?? people all over the country dont they consume it in the form of beef Mr.SLB?  should they all go to jail?LOL 

Edited by saishasingh - 08 April 2013 at 1:44am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

MyAngelmaggi22211springbreezeblrgalQuietlyLoud

springbreeze Newbie
springbreeze
springbreeze

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 2:13am | IP Logged
exactly after all a cow is a cow!D'oh
those people didn't appear to care when that kid was about to drown Ermm..what a pity??Disapprove

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

maggi22211blrgalcuty_k

hunnybunch IF-Sizzlerz
hunnybunch
hunnybunch

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 2:24am | IP Logged
Agree with you!

Have to believe that this is a daily soapLOL

blrgalpraava

enchanted. Senior Member
enchanted.
enchanted.

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 3:46am | IP Logged
i'm glad the show is set in the 21st century, but that was something that really, really pissed me off. I mean i love the whole kumud standing up for saras when he was first accussed, and he got his redemption too..but now i feel as if they are dragging this whole track for too long. 

if the CVs wanted to bring Gumaan's character to ratnanagri, there were a million other ways to do it. Plus, someone please ask Gumaan to shut up. Shes great untill she opens her mouth..and those OTT dialogues make me wanna go to sleep.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

maggi22211blrgalNietzyMaNanHoLiC

Go to top