Saraswatichandra
Saraswatichandra

OS/FF: Nainan Tere

SahirsBeard IF-Rockerz
SahirsBeard
SahirsBeard

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 12:52am | IP Logged
Hi everyone!

Okay, so this is literally my first time ever writing about anything besides life in general and frankly, my hands are shaking while I'm writing this introduction because I'm so nervous!

So this is a one shot story thing that I have JUST written as an attempt to start a meaningful topic and keep this forum active! Smile It's about Friday's episode, and what I imagine would have been Saras' and Kumud's thought processes when Saras was on-route jail! Cry

Before I start, a huge special thanks to MaryBarton, the great, for giving me the courage to actually write something. This one's for you, dear! LOL

Chun chun chun. The sound of Kumud's anklets faded as Saras walked toward the jeep, surrounded by police officers. Every single cell in his body willed him to look back at her one last time before departing with the authorities, and it took all of his willpower to deny his body's request and continue walking.

He stepped into the jeep and kept his gaze straight ahead. There was already a dangerous, destructive whirl of emotions in the Mandir inside of the Desai haveli. And all Saras could think about was the raw vulnerability, the tender longing him and Kumud shared. He closed his eyes and her Goddess-like face presented itself to him: milk chocolate skin, exotic eyes, a quaint nose, full lips, and a faint blush in her well-constructed cheeks. He opened his eyes, hoping to manifest that mesmerizing face before him. But of course, he couldn't.

Saras looked straight ahead and repeated Kumud's name over and over in his head until it reached his heart. He let her laugh, the very bubbly and husky laugh she had, ring in his ears. He remembered her scent and let the memory of her infuse itself into his mind, into his body, and into his soul. He then, simply and easily, replaced his own heartbeat with her existence. And that's how he erased all of his fears of the unknown. He was now truly ready to face whatever was threatening to break him.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As Saras was leaving with the authorities, Kumud had involuntarily run after him. These days involuntarily running after Saras seemed to be normal for her. She never understood why she always wanted to protect him. Was it instinctively? She didn't know. All she knew was that when he felt pain, she felt double the hurt. When he smiled, her heart fluttered with joy like a songbird. And when his grand, mesmerizing almond eyes gazed into hers so tenderly, yet so passionately, she felt as if she was in a complete trance. Suddenly her insides were melting and her mind and heart were in complete turmoil. The truth was Saras made her feel alive. And he had done so much for her family in the few days that he was present in her life. 

And here he was, taking the blame for something he did not do once again. Just so her family didn't have to suffer, he did. Yet she promised herself, she would do all she could to make sure Saras didn't suffer. And if he did, she wouldn't let him do it alone.

She suddenly took a step back, and turned to walk into the house. What kind of relationship did they share? Minutes ago, Saraswatichandra had told her he was leaving forever. He didn't even bother to answer her when she asked him why he rejected her. He was right when he said she had suffered because of him. Never in her life had she felt such soul ripping pain than when she had from his rejection. So why was it that the pain he was in affected her even more than her own? What type of relationship was this? And why was this bond so magical, so tense, so intense, and so spiritual?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As the police officer locked Saras into the jail cell, the only thing, or rather, only person he had on his mind was Kumud. Being so far from her made him terribly anxious and nervous. "Please," he prayed "please don't come here and create a scene."

He suddenly wondered why he was thinking this when the only person he longed to see was her. It was absolute truth when he said he was really sorry for putting her into such a painful situation. He didn't want to cause her further pain. He didn't want to be a reason for her to worry. Such a being deserved all the happiness in the world... not worry. Especially if that worry was him.

So there he stood, partially angry at himself for being unable to deny what his heart and soul craved, and partially worried for the love of his life's wellbeing.

He silently promised himself that this was just a phase. After all, he had hurt Kumud possibly beyond repair. So what was it that made him continue to need her despite the fact that he hurt her so many times? What relationship did they share?

Kumud sat down, disregarding where she was. She simply gazed into nothingness, lost in her own misery and thoughts. All she could do was remember the warmth of Saras' large hands as they made pots late into the night. All she could do was remember his warmth beside her during the cold night, and his strong touch as he caught her when she fell. "Please take care of yourself," she told him telepathically. Her heart lurched as she realized she was yet again praying for him. Again, her memory went back to his beautiful brown eyes, surrounded by his magnificent eyelashes. It was those eyes that were her foundation when she felt like crumbling into dust. 

But her eyes still longed for the man who made her feel powerful things she had never experienced before. And it was those eyes that continued to tear up with grief and despair of not being able to be to help him take on the burden he was taking.

Do tell me what you all think of it please. I usually do narration and this is the first time I've actually ever published one of my own writings! Critical feedback would be great too, as I believe there is always room for improvement!  LOL

Have a lovely day, and hope you all enjoy today's episode! I know I will! Embarrassed

Edited by veera25 - 08 April 2013 at 3:23pm

The following 25 member(s) liked the above post:

pinklilliesfatimahsaheemkashishssara.gautamaurotruptishreeraveenamcsweetfairy16april12Diamond_14RestlessWriter..Rapunzel...mena_kAPRIL14Gul.S_Efvari3241Marybarton-bornalee-ohsehun.Radiance.ShanUlasomshreejaanuTish_Anipc_pals-B.N.K-

SahirsBeard IF-Rockerz
SahirsBeard
SahirsBeard

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 12:53am | IP Logged
sorry guys this particular post you're reading right now is by accident and I have no idea how to delete it! LOL

But now that I've accidentally made it, I'd really appreciate the feedback! I'm very nervous as it is already!

Edited by veera25 - 08 April 2013 at 1:04am
ShanUlas IF-Sizzlerz
ShanUlas
ShanUlas

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 2:03am | IP Logged
haay ye lambi jail wali judai...u explained it so well ...

thank God i never fell in love so hard ,its good to watch it on tv and read in books...coz in reality its very terrible and painful and strange u enjoy taking pains for one u love...phew !! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SahirsBeard

Diamond_14 Goldie
Diamond_14
Diamond_14

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 4:27am | IP Logged
love your beginning please do continue

SahirsBeard

Tish_Ani IF-Sizzlerz
Tish_Ani
Tish_Ani

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 4:40am | IP Logged
Now dis is wat I call a 'Forum'
A forum widout stories is like a pizza widout toppingsBig smile
Aftr 4-5 ppl, its u who wrote dis and beautifully...pls cont dear, i luvd it!

And luvd ur accidentLOL

SahirsBeard

RestlessWriter Goldie
RestlessWriter
RestlessWriter

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 9:43am | IP Logged
That was an amazingly well-written piece.. You deciphered both of their thoughts so so well.. And not just deciphering their thoughts, but the way you penned it out, I felt as if I was going through what they were going through as well..

I only wish the actual character of Saras in the show realizes just how much he is in love with Kumud soon. As of now, I think he is aware of the attraction and the emotional turmoil between them but he needs to realize and accept how much he loves her like the Saras in your story did.. That would be amazing!

Once again, you have amazing writing skills.. Please do write more.. Embarrassed

Cheers,

Neet

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SahirsBeard-B.N.K-

SahirsBeard IF-Rockerz
SahirsBeard
SahirsBeard

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 6:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shana0127

haay ye lambi jail wali judai...u explained it so well ...

thank God i never fell in love so hard ,its good to watch it on tv and read in books...coz in reality its very terrible and painful and strange u enjoy taking pains for one u love...phew !! 

thank you so very much! Embarrassed

Oh yes, I agree with you completely. Love is just as bitter as it is beautiful. It completely transforms you. Kind of a scary thing, eh? Confused
SahirsBeard IF-Rockerz
SahirsBeard
SahirsBeard

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 6:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Diamond_14

love your beginning please do continue

that means the world to me. thank you! Embarrassed

Go to top