Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Sinners(VIRMAN n ZaYa STORY 18+)latest pg127 (Page 84)

preity_d IF-Sizzlerz
preity_d
preity_d

Posted: 22 May 2013 at 9:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by taahir004

An awesome chapter , well done
OMG taahir  Big smile  wat a awesome surprize
I know you haven't read it yet, may be busy on something
comment after reading will wait Big smile

preity_d IF-Sizzlerz
preity_d
preity_d

Posted: 22 May 2013 at 9:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by alicemath

Hey Preity dear,
I knw m super duper late in commenting...wot to do...stuck wid exams...Big smile
Well...cuming to the update,...it wz amazing...Luvd Virman's first meeting...qute epic...n a memomarble one mostly for ViratLOL
Liked Virat's professional attitude...he askd abt his payment evn in midst of such a serious job Wink
Luvd the smal instances where u showed the  caring side of Virat...n Manvi...she was evn readyu to pay him triple so dat he chav sum rest...woow...m so luving these two...Embarrassed
Manvi n her Honeybees relation z too adorable...luvd these lines "Doll, you know the things we think is fair, not always are fair, they are foul. Don't think much. Do the fouls, if your heart says. Your heart is the biggest judge who can say what is fair and what is foul."
N whoever wz dat who answered Virat's phone...m already hating her...
Really hope dat psycho Viren doesnt return any time soon ...atleast till Virman meet again..Wink
M absolutely luving hw the story z going so far..
Plzz cont soon n thnx a loot for the pm!!! Smile
Divya Ouch  phir se bhut late Ouch 
thanks dear I love ur comment
next is coming WinkBig smileEmbarrassed  

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

alicemath

preity_d IF-Sizzlerz
preity_d
preity_d

Posted: 22 May 2013 at 9:27am | IP Logged
res D'oh   

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mystery75.Yamin.-LumosMaxima-

preity_d IF-Sizzlerz
preity_d
preity_d

Posted: 22 May 2013 at 9:31am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

The following 124 member(s) liked the above post:

meghs120anum92salma009ak_09NAIKERstac.nkhalidamohamed6abc456vm....kingkanedeekshu1sweetmanuabhinav23Niama19roseangel909MNunnasabir_hisufisulthanacoolsweetutellyroxmannat00aditidixit20sagar87nisha22222IISHITAshreeya121monikaksldania6FairysaraNishiarorahindujareddykinzpalsmanmanvijeevikasajitaman-2vgaaanum20jamalisweettasi9290860623RUBYxyxdspandanashivandhniafshanmk093jayprabu--Lalz--Tuba_KSGteju22chandana123anu1989kateyesinlvwithehmmbhjinakujs1234qwerty012sweetyyyyyyyHalkatJawaaniBhabani90ambarsariyagarimaksgianzaira_virmanvamps1996neghashirhidluvmanatrashi246tanishalnkkushal90anu0555sha19WANDERLUSTmaanvir.jai.smileysmidaydreamer9nrithyaoAashika_virmandews100SweetAngels96kriyasreeshaimahshubhi_sCaptain_Parisweets1126-Anonymous11-raju_skypaddu503moonlight2630Viru_Neutroginamika17..BlueBird..Jannat94AennaJESNIAkalu-devivirman.lover..Shanae..mystery75Nazzz16pink1-Minion-devilaonmoonvirmanfan013crazyvirmanianszariya123-GayathriK-FlowerHaterkulsum_virmanlittlesmilepreetipc.Yamin.rasp_berryshobrakapooormasaf59Syed695ShivRajputroshrebhemameenu.Anastasia.Niaksharmanaina927kusharberry-LumosMaxima-Liarzstayaway

mystery75 IF-Dazzler
mystery75
mystery75

Posted: 22 May 2013 at 9:33am | IP Logged
res
unres...oops i forgot to unresOuchOuch...SORRYDisapprove
How can i forgotConfused...again sorry...and i am the first yayyyDancingDancing
awesome part...soo happy virat and manvi will spent one whole pure white day togetherBig smile...and then they will get to know each other eekss sooo excitedTongue...more then anyone elseLOL
still confuse whose the lady in hospital with virat...his mother or his sis...but glad to know virats side (little)...which is still a mistery
but one thing is clear he's one professional plus self respect fellowThumbs Up
didnt take mani's money Clap
and manvi's breakdown in the start that she has done a big sin that she stoop as low as her husband...that there's no difference now b/w her and her husband is sooo obvious... bilkul a/c to manvi's characterThumbs UpThumbs Up

"I too should leave, I have some work too" Virat told.

"You too do any work?" (Laughs) "Strange, what kind of work you can do I know better." Manvi stated sarcastically. Her words killed him; she attacked his heart with a dagger of words.

"Being your slave, what should I do but tend
Upon the hours of your desire?
I have no precious time at all to spend
Nor services to do, till you require:" 
He recited little lost.

"Shakespeare?" she asked. "Humm" he smiled. She smiled back. Both sat on their respective chairs again.

at this...im speechlees

the shakespeare wording u add r sooo perfect for thisStar...outstanding amazingClapClap

manvi Cryis in sooo much pain and is jailed inside that urghh viren'sAngry house

the thoughts of manvi on rain shows this

plzzz cont sooonLOL

Edited by amgud - 23 May 2013 at 1:39pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Viru_Neutrogina-GayathriK-preity_d

.Yamin. IF-Rockerz
.Yamin.
.Yamin.

Posted: 22 May 2013 at 9:34am | IP Logged
RESTongue...
Unres...

PieHug...Fabulous update ...balaa ho aaliyaa kaa...usne manvi aur virat ko aamne saamne le aayaaWinkBig smileBig smile...the little small convo of virman restaurant was niceStarStarpar yeh virat acchanak se kyun chalaa gayaakuch toh zaroor garbar haiTongue...i really feel bad for manvishe can't do whatever she wantsCry...aur yeh viren...aargh...he think manvi is faking.he only want reason to shout at her......aur yeh last part uff...mazaa aagayaa...virat want a a white pure day with manvi...yayy...so excited n happy.AMAZING UPDATE...N SUPERBLY WRITTEN...LOVED ITHeart
Heart...really looking forward for next update...will be eagerly waiting...continue soon if possible...thank u so much for the upcoming pmHugpie

Edited by yaminnthida - 23 May 2013 at 12:35am

preity_d

-LumosMaxima- IF-Sizzlerz
-LumosMaxima-
-LumosMaxima-

Posted: 22 May 2013 at 9:36am | IP Logged
Awesome!!! StarStar
Will edit my comment soon Wink

Edit:- Fantastic update update Preity!! StarStarStar 'A white pure day' is the main thing which caught my attention!!
Blog.Uhm.vN Can't wait to read the next chapter now Wink LOL.. Superb beginning.. The way you have portrayed Manvi's guilt, her dilemma is awesome ClapClap.. Loved the shower scene Wink.. Aaliya is really sweet.. She tried to bring Virman face to face.. But little did she know that they met already and it was a memorable one Blog.Uhm.vN.. Virat and Shakespeare!!! Interesting and impressive.. I feel so sorry for Manvi.. Whenever she tried to do something which could make her happy, kuch na kuch beech mein aa jata hai Blog.Uhm.vN.. And this time its Viren's phone call!! What a jerk he is AngryAngry.. He scolded her, insulted her again.. And that witch Sally.. Hate her too Blog.Uhm.vN.. Why didn't she call  Manvi??? She is definitely up to something.. I love honey bee Big smile.. " Flower, I am fine. Don't worry I will not let you live your miserable life alone " - She is such a sweetheart Heart.. So Virat was also there in that hospital with that 'mystery girl' Blog.Uhm.vN.. Want to know more about himTongueTongue .. " Is she come to see him? No, that can't be true. She doesn't even like him. He sighed." - Is he disappointed?? Does he want her to like him?? Blog.Uhm.vN So Manvi paid for his treatment but Virat is not ready to take any favor from her.. Manvi went to meet him with a knife!!! OMG Blog.Uhm.vN.. I'm sure Virat will get a heart attack if he finds out about it LOL.. Btw how did he know where she lives?? Blog.Uhm.vN So like I said earlier I'm really excited about this 'A white pure day' thing Blog.Uhm.vN.. So don't make me wait for too long LOL.. Please continue soon TongueTongue..  Loved the update HeartHeartHeart.. Very well written ClapClapClapClap.. Thank you for the pm in advance.. Take care Hug Heart 

Edited by meera.chaudhuri - 23 May 2013 at 9:48am

preity_d

preity_d IF-Sizzlerz
preity_d
preity_d

Posted: 22 May 2013 at 9:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yaminnthida

First of all congratulaions preity for going over 100 likesPartyPartycongo shongo...
yeh toh honaa hi tha...u really deserved itThumbs Up

Damakedaar update PreityClapClapClap...i was really waiting for this update...Tongue...finally the waited moment had come...Big smile...virman mil gayye ......issi kaa toh intezaar thaWink...virman scene..hayye..maar dalaa...it was so awesome......
haww yeh kya..manvii hit virat......par is main manvi kii bhi galdi nahi hai...
manvi concern for virat...ahaanWinkTongue...
Ms CEO...arrgaAngry...timing hi bad hai uskaa...Angry...

"Fair is foul, foul is fair.

Fair is foul, foul is fair.

Hover'''...wow mast haiClapClapClap...loved the whole update to the core...HeartHeart...
yeh aakir main ladkii kon thi...Shockedi m his everything...how can she say tat...Confused...intezaar rahegaa aglee update kaa...plz continue soon...Embarrassed...finally pm milgayaaROFL...thank u so much for the pmHug

Haww kitna sundor congo hain re
I loved it EmbarrassedWinkBig smile
haww I forgot to comment in this OuchDead  koi nai abb kar lia EmbarrassedBig smile happy shappy na? Heart yumu
Heart  
loved ur comment
long comment muahh
Heart 
next pad abb LOLLOLLOLWink

.Yamin.

Go to top