Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Sinners(VIRMAN n ZaYa STORY 18+)latest pg127 (Page 72)

monikaksl Groupbie
monikaksl
monikaksl

Posted: 10 May 2013 at 3:01am | IP Logged
nice updateClapmanvi is so nice n i love d way she cares 4 viratBig smile
who is dat lady?Angry
update soon

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

preity_d

Tuba_KSG Senior Member
Tuba_KSG
Tuba_KSG

Posted: 10 May 2013 at 3:46am | IP Logged
yeshhh yesshh u Updated , yesh yesh Tongue ... !!!
Firstly Tow Congo For 100 Likes .. PartyDancing

cOming To The Update !!
That was Awe-awe-aWesomeee !!!

Perfectly Written yr     ..
Bechara VIRAT Big smile Ise kehte hn , FIRST MEETING , MEMORABLE MEETING  ROFL ..
But the Pain Behind this particular Scene wasss .. TOO MUCH .. kitna Dari v ti manvi , Viren Kamine Ki vaja se .. she was enjoying the touch of virat but Phir b Viren ki waja se ... URGHHH ... CryCry   "" VIREN  ""  AngryAngryAngry
And Oye hOye .. Itni care for Virat " Kia scene h BOSS EmbarrassedTongue .. Virat was such a caring one yrrr .. " Loved him " ..EmbarrassedHeart
Yeah .. I just Loved It ..
"you know the things we think is fair, not always are fair, they are foul. Don't think much. Do the fouls, if your heart says. Your heart is the biggest judge who can say what is fair and what is foul."  Heart Day Dreaming
I love Viren's DADI Hug.. " She is sOo  Unlike Viren " Confused
And vO vO vO Kon ti ...
Shocked
"" I am his everything "" HUH Bari Aii HUH HUH ...AngryCensored

Edited by Tuba_KSG - 10 May 2013 at 3:50am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

JESNIApreity_d

sabir_hi Newbie
sabir_hi
sabir_hi

Posted: 10 May 2013 at 4:36am | IP Logged
wow it was a really nice and down to earth update Tongue
once again Virat proved why he's called the best gigolo in town lol.. thats really a professional stuff Smile
  And last but not the least, that song in between made the story even more rhythmic Tongue
   Keep it up Thumbs Up eagerly waiting for your next update  Smile

preity_d

virman.lover IF-Dazzler
virman.lover
virman.lover

Posted: 10 May 2013 at 5:35am | IP Logged
really nice update
manvi is so sweet
she is worried for virat
who is " i m is everyting"
continue soon

preity_d

-LumosMaxima- IF-Sizzlerz
-LumosMaxima-
-LumosMaxima-

Posted: 10 May 2013 at 7:12am | IP Logged

First of all congratulations for crossing 100 likes Big smile Thumbs Up.. You deserved it Embarrassed.. And thanks for the hugs n kisses ROFL Hug..

Coming to the update, as usual it was awesome StarStarStar.. Mind-blowing..  Fatafati Wink..
Finally... Finally they met!!!
Wan Wan Emoticons 25Dancing  Kafi eventful meeting tha waise Wink LOL.. Both Virat and Manvi can never forget their first meeting Embarrassed.. Manvi's hesitation in the beginning was very well portrayed ClapClap.. Their intimate moments were just amazing P2007111614324970.. Beautifully written ClapClap.. Virat is quite professional.. He actually asked her about the money in between the kisses Shocked..  "he said looking into her eyes, but didn't know why he couldn't stare at them more. He looked down and murmured, I mean my charge." - But I think he felt lil ashamed of his behavior also.. Yaha to already kuch kuch ho raha hai  Wink LOL.. I guess after seeing her, Virat has also become a con...fused soul!! LOL * You know I loved that line* Tongue  Manvi was actually enjoying his touch and his sweet words P2007111614342353.. But Viren's words did not leave her mind Stern Smile.. His voice kept ringing in her ears and poor Virat had to suffer because of this Ouch.. But still he was being so nice to her Embarrassed.. There is a sweet, caring, loving Virat behind this money-minded gigolo Virat 4e5dd44a.. He asked her whether she was okey, told her not to panic and to close the door because she was not properly dressed.. All these little gestures made him unique Day Dreaming.. So Ms. CEO called him again LOL.. After all who can resist Virat!! Wink I loved the convo between Manvi and Viren's granny Big smile.. She really loves Manvi a lot.. "Doll, you know the things we think is fair, not always are fair, they are foul. Don't think much. Do the fouls, if your heart says. Your heart is the biggest judge who can say what is fair and what is foul." - Heart Heart Superb lines!! Manvi's thoughts, her dilemma is very well described ClapClap.. She is feeling guilty for hurting him but on the other hand she can't stop herself from thinking about him d200712191840005271.. She is comparing him with Viren already.. It means he made a good impression on her SAMWOO Emoticons 96.. Last scene was shocking.. Now who is that girl?? A new twist in the tale?? Loved the update Preity!!Heart Heart Will be waiting for the next part.. Thank you for the pm Tongue.. Take care of Bengali babas ROFL Hug

preity_d

.Yamin. IF-Rockerz
.Yamin.
.Yamin.

Posted: 10 May 2013 at 7:51am | IP Logged
First of all congratulaions preity for going over 100 likesPartyPartycongo shongo...
yeh toh honaa hi tha...u really deserved itThumbs Up

Damakedaar update PreityClapClapClap...i was really waiting for this update...Tongue...finally the waited moment had come...Big smile...virman mil gayye ......issi kaa toh intezaar thaWink...virman scene..hayye..maar dalaa...it was so awesome......
haww yeh kya..manvii hit virat......par is main manvi kii bhi galdi nahi hai...
manvi concern for virat...ahaanWinkTongue...
Ms CEO...arrgaAngry...timing hi bad hai uskaa...Angry...

"Fair is foul, foul is fair.

Fair is foul, foul is fair.

Hover'''...wow mast haiClapClapClap...loved the whole update to the core...HeartHeart...
yeh aakir main ladkii kon thi...Shockedi m his everything...how can she say tat...Confused...intezaar rahegaa aglee update kaa...plz continue soon...Embarrassed...finally pm milgayaaROFL...thank u so much for the pmHug

preity_d

manvilover18 Goldie
manvilover18
manvilover18

Posted: 10 May 2013 at 8:08am | IP Logged
awesome update...
plzzz update soon...
can't wait for next update...

preity_d

pink1 IF-Rockerz
pink1
pink1

Posted: 10 May 2013 at 8:29am | IP Logged
nice part  he is running behind money and she is frustrated her husband now what turn take there life and how both will become one and he as gf or not to whom she spoke to his phone and what about when her husband get to know her truth behind him she doing what he will do and she will  understand what her heart want

preity_d

Go to top