Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Sinners(VIRMAN n ZaYa STORY 18+)latest pg127 (Page 36)

sanjana24 Senior Member
sanjana24
sanjana24

Posted: 19 April 2013 at 5:07pm | IP Logged
hate viren in this story.
OMG manvi called Virat.
update soon.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

preity_d

sweetmanu Newbie
sweetmanu
sweetmanu

Posted: 20 April 2013 at 1:42am | IP Logged
Amazing update Preity .. Loved the way story is progressing.. So Viren's parents live in USA but his granny lives with them.. Oh I loved the name 'honeybee'.. So sweet .. The conversation between Manvi and granny is very well written .. Atleast someone is there for her.. Granny is aware of Manvi's pain.. But she is helpless .. I loved the way you have described that .nyc update...thanxxx 4 d pm

Edited by sweetmanu - 20 April 2013 at 1:46am

preity_d

crazyvirmanians IF-Rockerz
crazyvirmanians
crazyvirmanians

Posted: 20 April 2013 at 10:38pm | IP Logged
Preity its damn Good... Its amazing...
Loved each n every description... Whether its about Manvi's graany or Virat's character...
Loveee the morning scene described by u... That cotton seeds n all... It was really magical...
I must say this story is just Perfect Clap
Loveeeddd it...
Damn amazing n now waiting for the next part... Or u can say Virat's entry...
 Once again Preity it was beyond perfection as a writer...

preity_d

ShivRajput IF-Rockerz
ShivRajput
ShivRajput

Posted: 20 April 2013 at 11:20pm | IP Logged
Priety loved it.. Cant wait for Virat's entry.. Loved d way u describe everything... Awesome update... Thumbs Up

preity_d

zaira_virman Senior Member
zaira_virman
zaira_virman

Posted: 20 April 2013 at 11:56pm | IP Logged
Just read both the parts and dear it's an amazing story...luv the concept and yeah u r a fantabulous writer and the u describe each and every scene and character is marvellous...
Hats off to u dear...
Plz update soon and pm me...

preity_d

sabir_hi Newbie
sabir_hi
sabir_hi

Posted: 21 April 2013 at 12:04am | IP Logged
hey sorry for my late comment but i have just gone though the two parts and all i can say its really amazing!! Tongue
 Over the two parts I felt sorry for Manvi who is so much loyal to her husband but doesn't get that in return which she really deserves, in spite of bearing so many public insults and physical torture from her husband it amazes me how she still believes that he loves and cares for her. And you're right in saying 'Is that called a love-making?' 
Truly it made me saying what a moron her husband is Angry.Anyway side characters were good in their respective fields especially Manvi's friend Aaliya, she seem to be a good friend of Manvi. I have a respect for her the way she lives her life to the fullest without even bothering what the society might say..hats off!

So coming to the second part there's is a nice introduction of her granny and im glad to see that atleast someone is there around who cares for her.There's is a nice little segment about the cotton seed and I like that Smile the conversation between Aaliya and Manvi was equally good and I like the way Aaliya prompted her to make out with a gigolo lol, but my anger burst when that moron slaps her for no reason and tries to make up for that so cheaply..how sweet!(not) Angry  And lastly the grand entry of 'the best gigolo in town' Mr. Vi..Vi.. Virat Roy made it super exciting! Tongue
   So overall I can say its a another trademark of your superb writing skills,the way you focus each and every character on your story.Clap keep it up and don't forget to update soon Smile
  Thanks!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Tuba_KSGpreity_d

preity_d IF-Sizzlerz
preity_d
preity_d

Posted: 21 April 2013 at 12:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sabir_hi

hey sorry for my late comment but i have just gone though the two parts and all i can say its really amazing!! Tongue
 Over the two parts I felt sorry for Manvi who is so much loyal to her husband but doesn't get that in return which she really deserves, in spite of bearing so many public insults and physical torture from her husband it amazes me how she still believes that he loves and cares for her. And you're right in saying 'Is that called a love-making?' 
Truly it made me saying what a moron her husband is Angry.Anyway side characters were good in their respective fields especially Manvi's friend Aaliya, she seem to be a good friend of Manvi. I have a respect for her the way she lives her life to the fullest without even bothering what the society might say..hats off!

So coming to the second part there's is a nice introduction of her granny and im glad to see that atleast someone is there around who cares for her.There's is a nice little segment about the cotton seed and I like that Smile the conversation between Aaliya and Manvi was equally good and I like the way Aaliya prompted her to make out with a gigolo lol, but my anger burst when that moron slaps her for no reason and tries to make up for that so cheaply..how sweet!(not) Angry  And lastly the grand entry of 'the best gigolo in town' Mr. Vi..Vi.. Virat Roy made it super exciting! Tongue
   So overall I can say its a another trademark of your superb writing skills,the way you focus each and every character on your story.Clap keep it up and don't forget to update soon Smile
  Thanks!
Wow Sabir you actually made an account to read Sinners... I am glad... Big smileThanks, your comment made my day... Embarrassed
Enjoy here Thumbs Up
Your explanations told that you understood everything soooo beautifully and correctly Clap
Thanks for reading Embarrassed

Edited by preity_d - 21 April 2013 at 8:06am

sabir_hi

preity_d IF-Sizzlerz
preity_d
preity_d

Posted: 21 April 2013 at 12:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ShivRajput

Priety loved it.. Cant wait for Virat's entry.. Loved d way u describe everything... Awesome update... Thumbs Up
Thanks Shiv Embarrassed In next Virat will enter Wink

ShivRajput

Go to top