Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Sinners(VIRMAN n ZaYa STORY 18+)latest pg127 (Page 112)

niki795 IF-Sizzlerz
niki795
niki795

Posted: 16 December 2013 at 5:43pm | IP Logged
waiting for your update
plz update

naina927 IF-Sizzlerz
naina927
naina927

Posted: 17 December 2013 at 12:52am | IP Logged
Cmon preetz update now...
Atleast giv a teaser...!!!
Plzzz
Aenna IF-Dazzler
Aenna
Aenna

Posted: 17 December 2013 at 2:13am | IP Logged
Oye preeto update dede yar..
Plzzz
preity_d IF-Sizzlerz
preity_d
preity_d

Posted: 20 December 2013 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
res 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-LumosMaxima-

preity_d IF-Sizzlerz
preity_d
preity_d

Posted: 20 December 2013 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
sorry But too bad! 

Edited by preity_d - 16 April 2016 at 12:40pm

The following 54 member(s) liked the above post:

abc456abhinav23arpita71794950707sweet.sweetkinzAmmu_Darlingndp102aman-2kateyeskajenvirmanMTBT_12071316angelrjsweetyyyyyyyHalkatJawaanivishalfooljayprabu--Lalz--iluviratmanviBhabani90X_LifeKicha111shirhid.jai..divs.panamaavirmanxyzsandhYA_123smileysmichandiniebindaNIVILOVmanvilover18shubhi_svirumanumoonlight2630Viru_Neutroginajia123sagarmystery75AennaJESNIAvirman.loverNazzz16pink1shalini_arshavirmanfan013Syed695shobrakapooorniki795naina927Niaksharmakusharberry-LumosMaxima-jeharshu

naina927 IF-Sizzlerz
naina927
naina927

Posted: 20 December 2013 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
Res

unres Big smile Big smile

main na actually faint ho gayi ye dekhke that u updated... abhi toh hosh mein aayi... fir update padha n now unres kar rahi hoon... Embarrassed
tu bhi na preetz... tere chakar mein itne chakar lgae n fir iss surprise se mere hosh hi udd gaye... LOL LOL LOL
now seriously, coming to the update...
it was just mindblowing...  Clap Clap
Mind Blown Thalience The Mind Blowing Theory Youve Never Heard Of

simply awesome...!!!!!

61-Awesome
loved the whole update... though it was short Embarrassed i cant get over sinners and i think you know it now...Embarrassed
main bhool na jaun isliye sabse pehle i would like to comment on mrs. n mr. mittal...
yaar inki toh ram milayi jodi hai... i mean preetz milayi LOL LOL
dono ek se badh ke ek hain... ROFL
mrs. mittal ka case mujhe fir bhi samajh aata hai par mr. mittal toh wo diya hai jo bhujne ki stage pe pahunch ke bhi jale hi jaa raha hai... LOL naughty at fifty sixty whatever LOL LOL
aur ye nayi bala kahan se le aayi... kya naam tha uska...  neela... nahi nahi navika... right... LOL LOL
ye bhi bechari high society ki maari... pati ka pyaar milta hi nahi bechaiyon ko LOL LOL
viren toh by god... pta nahi kya item hai... iss baar toh chalo usne kuch kiya nahi... acting like a good boy Big smile but i hate u preity... u made me hate viren for the first time ever Ouch
manvi is really not meant for this kind of life and society... i hope uski life kisi din better ho jaye... but i wonder can virat ever it to manvi... Embarrassed yes he can give her love but... but not the life which she deserves Embarrassed
naam liya aur haazir... virat ji enters... Smile hawww... uski sister beemar hai... he is doing all this for her... majboori ka naam mahatma gandhi... wahi ho rha hai viru ke saath Embarrassed
aaliya bhi na... badi tez hai... she is trying her best to know whats up in bw virman... she is trying to know what virat feels for manvi but this all is so complicated... i dnt think so bechari ko kabhi answer milega LOL LOL i mean mila bhi toh not so early... LOL
virat cares for manvi... achha... pyaar hai... pyaarr... ainwai koi jindagi nahi ban jaata Wink virat ne khud kaha tha that when he saw manvi for the first time, he knew that those eyes will be start of his destruction and now i think its all has just started... lots more to come up... abhi toh they have started to know each other... i waiting for them to come close and find peace and finally love... kyunki jab tak pyaar wala angle beech mein nahi ayega, kahani mein maala kahan se ayega Wink

viren ka kaam aaj virat ne kiya Tongue i mean manvi ko bacha uss desperate buddhe se... Smile  that was cute... i love virman... Heart

waiting for next... continue soon... plzzz Smile Smile Smile

Edited by naina927 - 22 December 2013 at 1:01am

preity_d

chandiniebinda Goldie
chandiniebinda
chandiniebinda

Posted: 20 December 2013 at 4:51pm | IP Logged
Wow lovely update...
HATE that mr mittal...
Loved how Virat saved Manvi...
Awww Virat is doing all this for his sister..
Pleasee update soon...

preity_d

kateyes Senior Member
kateyes
kateyes

Posted: 20 December 2013 at 6:02pm | IP Logged
Firstly alots of hug HugHugHugHugHugHugHug 4 updating d story i was dieing 2 read it i thought dat u hav discontinued dis but finally i m relief  Big smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smile as far as d story concern d update was brilliant StarStarStarStarStarStar  maanvi life is back 2 square 1 before she starts dreaming about her happiness she was again bought back 4rm her dreams 2 cruel world n society where she doesn't belong viren always drags her with him  in stupid parties n forget dat she is with him , she got hurt n disappointed with  virat whn she saw him with sum1 else she thought he broke her trust she had started 2 trust him but felt betrayed CryCryCryCry n virat didn't want her 2 think low of him so he told her d truth dat y he is here n doing all dis just 2 giv a new life 2 his sis he was kind of desperate 2 make her beleive him n she did 2 Big smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smile , aaliya again saved maanvi 4rm dat navika AngryAngryAngryAngry she still cares 4 her n wants her 2 fight with her life not 2 tolerate all dese nonsense  she is trying her best 2 know wht is cooking btw virman she is trying 2 know wht virat feels 4 maanvi does it only cares or he luvs her ( i think she knows dat virat hav sum feeling 2wards maanvi but wants 2 confirm dat 4rm him hopes she don't create a mess btw dem ) ,  mr . mittal was a jerk AngryAngryAngryAngryAngry how shamelessly he behaved bad with maanvi n poor maanvi can't do anything 2 save her 4rm his evil eyes ( y high societies man r so cheap married 2 sum1 else n eyeing on sum1 else y dey think dat women r dere just 2 satisfied dere bed needs  n wht can a poor grl do whn her husband doesn't care about her he even forget  dat he came in  party with her how can he ignore her presence in his life  ) but virat saved her 4rm dat jerk AngryAngryAngryAngryAngry n make him realise wht he can do 2 ruined his so called image infront of all people  ( i don't know y but i was expecting viren 2 b dere 2 see dat scene n mr . mittal  blamed her 4 all dis want 2 see his reaction but i know dat can't b possible he knows dat she can't do anything like dat its not he trust her but he knows she can't dare 2 do sumthing like dis after knowing her husband so well ) eager 2 know wht happened next in maanvi's life SmileSmileSmileSmileSmile

Edited by kateyes - 22 December 2013 at 5:50am

naina927

Go to top