Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Sinners(VIRMAN n ZaYa STORY 18+)latest pg127 (Page 101)

rasp_berry IF-Rockerz
rasp_berry
rasp_berry

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 1:41am | IP Logged
Awesome updt...manvi was happy with virat...but now who is this new girl?...hmmm intresting...cont soon

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

preity_d

maahiya90 Senior Member
maahiya90
maahiya90

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 2:15am | IP Logged
wow wonderful updates...i love it...but who s this tista???plzzz update soon...and pm me...i love it...

preity_d

preity_d IF-Sizzlerz
preity_d
preity_d

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 9:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by daydreamer9

"tomar chokhe dekhechhilam amar shorbonash..."bangla do sounds 10000 times better than english.

sorry for that off topic comment.i love the slow pace of this story.loved manvi's dillema over virat's intention.how she ended up trusting him despite not wanting to trust him.loved the tinge of disappointment  she felt when virat refused to travel by the same auto one more time.infact loved the whole thing.thank u for updating.Heart
n congrats on  completing 100 pages.

The line is fav Heart so I used it... I am sooo happy someone got the line Big smile  yay Dancing
I tried to keep the story realistic so the pace will be little slow ... Tongue      
Thanks Embarrassed

Udaya2 Groupbie
Udaya2
Udaya2

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 2:09pm | IP Logged
Who is is tista??Confused
Nd it was a wonderful updateClap
I loved how virat was excited like a teenager and maanvi was recalling her memoriesBig smile
Maanvi said yes second time yippieLOL
Update and plzz pm me

preity_d

-LumosMaxima- IF-Sizzlerz
-LumosMaxima-
-LumosMaxima-

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 3:17pm | IP Logged
Finally you updated!!! ShockedDancing Thanks a lot for that Hug.. Update was fantastic StarStar.. White pure day!!! I was eagerly waiting for it and finally I got to read it Big smileBig smile.. It was so awesome Thumbs Up.. Nice and simple  yet so beautiful Heart Blog.Uhm.vN..  Manvi lied to granny but she realized that something is going on in her life but still she didn't stop her from going.. Viren's granny loves her a lot Big smile.. Manvi was carrying safety pin with her LOL.. Virman meeting in rain Day Dreaming Blog.Uhm.vN.. It reminded me of the last scene of Wake up sid Tongue.. I loved it Heart.. Virat was lost in her Embarrassed Blog.Uhm.vN.. I loved their day out.. His simple and thoughtful gestures like he noticed her misplaced bindi or that she is more talkative, offered her water, wiped her tears ClapClap.. Superb HeartHeart.. That taxi wala gave him a good advice Wink.. Munna is funny LOL.. His hawai jahaz is pretty useful Wink.. You know Mannu fell on Virat Tongue..
"
She stretched her hands towards the empty space. First drop of rain fall on her lips, she drank that. The second fall on her eyes, she felt that. Third one fall on her palm, she clinched a fist to preserve that. The rain started falling heavily in no time. She stood there stretching her hands. She looked at him."The first time I saw those eyes, I got it that they will be my destruction" he whispered."I love rain" she said him, determined" - I loved this part Blog.Uhm.vN.. Awesome lines ClapClap.. She always wanted to enjoy rain and finally she did it & that too with Virat Heart.. And Virat was busy admiring her Blog.Uhm.vN.. Manvi is so happy, carefree and full of life when she is with Virat Big smile.. Loved the way you portrayed her dilemma, whether to trust Virat or not ClapClap.. But at the end she trusted him and somewhere she has some expectations from him.. She was disappointed when Virat refused to travel by the same auto.. Though she is confused about the whole thing but still she is ready to experience a new world with him Thumbs Up.. Wow.. Virat spent Rs. 2000 in a day!!! Shocked He really likes her a lot Blog.Uhm.vN.. Tista is an interesting character.. Virat shares a deep bond with her.. No more comments on her Wink.. Loved the update HeartHeart.. You have portrayed every emotion beautifully ClapClapClapClap.. Will be waiting for the next part.. White pure day part 2 WinkTongue.. Thank you for the upcoming pm.. Take care Hug Hug

P.S.- Congratulations for completing 100 pages!!! Big smileParty

Edited by meera.chaudhuri - 28 June 2013 at 3:21pm

preity_d

preity_d IF-Sizzlerz
preity_d
preity_d

Posted: 30 June 2013 at 1:48am | IP Logged
PMs not sent to all
for PMs read note below the latest update

Edited by preity_d - 30 June 2013 at 2:15am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Puru-luv-khushiSyed695

devilaonmoon IF-Rockerz
devilaonmoon
devilaonmoon

Posted: 30 June 2013 at 4:42am | IP Logged
Superb updt...
Loved the white day virman spent together and that line...
"The first time I saw those eyes, I got it that they will be my destruction"
That was incredible...
But who is this tista now... ???
PLs cont soon this time... will be eagerly waiting for your
next updt... tada...

preity_d

Bhabani90 Senior Member
Bhabani90
Bhabani90

Posted: 30 June 2013 at 6:20am | IP Logged
Awsum.. But who is Tista? The growing emotions in virman are worth reading and da way u portray it just mindblowing.

preity_d

Go to top