Dil Ki Nazar se Khoobsurat

India-Forums

MaYa is what this show all about - Always has been (Page 2)

starsanjana IF-Rockerz
starsanjana
starsanjana

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 7:56pm | IP Logged
i agree with u...but i think the CV's have made some of the viewers fall too deeply in love with radhya...so too come out its hard for them!

Hanz91 IF-Dazzler
Hanz91
Hanz91

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 9:28pm | IP Logged
Totally agree with you!!!
nb.neha IF-Rockerz
nb.neha
nb.neha

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 10:47pm | IP Logged
Thank you for this post!!
Yes the story was alwayz n alwayz about MaYa - beauty n the beast.
Rahul is a catylist. If they had to show rahul - aru love story why would they come up this concept all abt "inner n outer beauty"
Some of the members are nt able to get the concept right..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

princessglory

.m.a.r.y.s.i.o. IF-Sizzlerz
.m.a.r.y.s.i.o.
.m.a.r.y.s.i.o.

BollyCurry Assistant Writer

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 11:43pm | IP Logged
exactly...this is what i have to say...the story is abt madhav and aaradhya and it was always...i wonder how people used to expect seeing aaru getting married to rahul...anyways let those people quit watching and all...we are here to see what the cvs are planning...we have come to this forum well aware of the fact that aaru will end up with madhu but still why are we bashing the cvs that aaru is getting married to madhu not rahul today?

princessglory

diyah_us IF-Dazzler
diyah_us
diyah_us

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 1:31am | IP Logged
exactly, the story is mainly about aaradhya & madhav, not about rahul & aaradhya.
now i think they will show rahul helping aaradhya to accept madhav.

princessglory

rittu_deep Goldie
rittu_deep
rittu_deep

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 11:45am | IP Logged
From Day 1, the show was about Madhav & Aradhya... I agree other characters are important but the concept was on the story of Madhav-Aradhya... Now we have to see how makers are going to develop that...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

abeer_19980408spdpLamheChurakesoniadutta

Kittya_Cullen IF-Dazzler
Kittya_Cullen
Kittya_Cullen

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
Madhav is not an unattractive individual. It seems that it is mainly his complexion which has everyone in such a twist. Anyway, as far as I can see, the two characters of the show are supposed to be together. One, because that is the premise. Two, because of their differences. They are meant to compliment each other physically (light and dark), mentally (mature and immature), and emotionally (happy and unhappy). This means that as individuals they will be able to learn from each other's experiences and develop. 

While Rahul has had a hard life, he is not what Aru needs and Aru is not what he needs. Aru needs to be taken out of the clouds of superficiality and hit with a dose of reality. Rahul needs to know that someone will love him not because he is physically attractive, but simply because he is himself. He has always been treated preferentially because of his appearance, and he really does not like it. Mainly because it keeps hurting the man who is like a brother to him, and the woman who he views as is his mother. He needs and wants to feel accepted for just being who he is without any of the doubts that plague him. I'm sure that these doubts come from a fear that rather than being accepted on his own merits, he's being accepted for what he looks like. At least that is what I got when I had watched the first episode. 

Therefore friends, we should enjoy the show and the way the characters have been paired off. Rahul will get who he deserves when the time is right. For now, the coupling is Madhav and Aradhya because they need each other.

Edited by Kittya_Cullen - 09 April 2013 at 12:21pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

spdp-Reshmi-nb.nehasoniaduttaLamheChurake

spdp Goldie
spdp
spdp

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 12:08am | IP Logged

Aah, a good read Thumbs Up

You know, I truly wish this radhya/madhya jung had somehow reached trp aunties level as well!

And agree, Its always about ageold fixations of our culture & finding the true meanings of it!
Its just that the rushed pace & this cliche 'ghoonght/ sehra mein partner change' swapping scheme of tried and tested Desi dramas doesn't go too well!
Hope they find something out of this, hope step after this is  bit 'hatke' like how the concept it!
Lets see, how they play it - looking forward to it!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

princessglory-Reshmi-nb.neha

Go to top