India-Forums

Dil Ki Nazar se Khoobsurat
Dil Ki Nazar se Khoobsurat

MaYa is what this show all about - Always has been

LamheChurake IF-Sizzlerz
LamheChurake
LamheChurake

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 12:46am | IP Logged
This story has been about MADHAV (beast) & ARADHYA (beauty) ... RIGHT from the conception down to the execution. So WHAT is with the fuss now that the story is progressing the way it was always meant to be ? 

For a SHORT time Aradhya was meant to be with Rahul , for a SHORT time mind you, to cause the initial confusion and drama. But uske baad Rahul ka kya kaam ?! He was ALWAYS meant to be a side character NOT a lead. He was ALWAYS just a pawn in the big game. I cannot believe people have actually deluded themselves into believing that the makers will deviate from the concept and go for an entirely different (read : ghissa pita) track with Rahul and Aradhya Wacko. Aradhya will marry her Prince charming Rahul and then WHAT ?! Where will the story go from there ?!! LOL There IS no story if Aradhya marries RAHUL ! LOL Madhav and Aradhya on the other hand have SO much scope ... there is SO much that can be shown if Aradhya and Madhav get married !

And WHAT is with the expressions of "disgust" now that Aradhya will marry an "ugly" guy ?! SERIOUSLY ? Are Indian audience THAT superficial, shallow and incapable of actual DEPTH ?! 

Rohit Khurana is a FABULOUS actor and Saumya Seth is perfect as the doe-eyed 'beauty' -  and I for one am REALLY looking forward to the track that unfolds after MaYa get married !

Edited by TanHa911 - 08 April 2013 at 1:02am

The following 37 member(s) liked the above post:

mini19mamathamukundanLUV_SHAMYAabeer_19980408fungirl09lilee98blockmeLovlyfairy_princessgloryspdpact12rittu_deepFeatsQueenAnnie18Hanz91ApoorvaFandiyah_usSeebzkiokyorimitimi2000rtmsKittya_Cullen-Reshmi-JniISHRA83ForeverSHINeestarsanjana..KpopIsLife..arunima_LUITmasaf59soniadutta.m.a.r.y.s.i.o.-Rashi-.Farzi.navya19Myerpallavi25...Jes...

...Jes... IF-Addictz
...Jes...
...Jes...

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 3:59am | IP Logged
OMG!Di u r here :D

I agree...just bcoz they look good.they r not couple.bt don't worry.d main story is abt MaYa & makers would never change it,if they do it.it will be ruined...they even have aired promo which exasctly indicates to their union.don't wry.:)

keep loving MaYa <3

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

spdp-Reshmi-..KpopIsLife..LamheChurake

princessglory Goldie
princessglory
princessglory

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 4:02am | IP Logged
oh my god first time i really like someones post so much so nice of u  tanha911 really a big hug from me 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

..KpopIsLife..LamheChurake...Jes...

.Farzi. IF-Sizzlerz
.Farzi.
.Farzi.

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 4:32am | IP Logged
Completely concur with you!

The concept of Beauty and the Beast was to show how people who may not look good on the outside need not be bad/ugly from the inside as well. This show was to break stereotypes on the hot hunks as the main lead of the show. While I admit the pace is rushed, there is a chance that the show morphs into a saas-bahu saga, the entire dulha badlo thing isn't thought out well, no one can deny that the show began on the lines of MaYa being the original couple and Rahul being the parallel lead. If RaDhya get married, whatever theories of Rahul is the beast crop up, it wouldn't be doing justice to the concept.

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

LUV_SHAMYAblockmeprincessgloryApoorvaFanspdp-Reshmi-ForeverSHINeenb.neha..KpopIsLife..LamheChurakenavya19...Jes...

cuteheena Goldie
cuteheena
cuteheena

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 4:58am | IP Logged
yes soumya seth is perfect actress also abishek is good actor
Myer IF-Stunnerz
Myer
Myer

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 7:37am | IP Logged
Great Post !! Thumbs Up 
navya19 IF-Stunnerz
navya19
navya19

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 7:52am | IP Logged
Completely agree :)) It was the know fact That show is all about Aaradhya & Madhav...How beautiful Aaradhya will see & realize the inner beauty of Madhav as a person????
But  rushing the track all the way to marriage track was little hard to absorb & kind of lost the essence :((

Lets see how will this marriage & future track take us...looking forward for coming epis...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

spdp-Reshmi-

lilee98 Senior Member
lilee98
lilee98

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 5:36pm | IP Logged
Lol many friends who saw me watching it they had one thing to say The beast (Madhav-)is nothing like beast! They should have done more work on his face. Some said his complexion works to accentuate his good looks it does not make him look like some ugly guy! So I think its one view! Aru will take time but as she will know person real behind 'Ehsaas' she will expore another definition of 'beauty' or 'beautiful'

They never showed Ehsaas in promos before show aired because along with Aru viewers have to go the depth of story before any thing is concluded.

Edited by lilee98 - 08 April 2013 at 5:37pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

spdp

Go to top