Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

Mid day- Prats wants to pursue films (Page 2)

Doremon_Selfie IF-Rockerz
Doremon_Selfie
Doremon_Selfie

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 1:01am | IP Logged
all the vry best prats

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rani48

Doremon_Selfie
Doremon_Selfie

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 1:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Saathfan

Some how I feel prat got played.  Now this is just a guessing game but I feel prat was probably giving attitude about hours to colors.  Sp took advantage and dangled a carrot of modern soap in front of her.  Prat being young thought she has so many good options and jumped at the chance of getting out of bv.  Sp did not want to make enemies with colors but did want to break a trp driving Jodi.  So backed out hence now prat wants todo film.  It has been a month and no movie or show has been confirmed.  

Prat did one mistake she forgot her viewers.  Frankly since she participated in breaking of Ansh I at least don't want to extend any energy in connecting with her as a Jodi in a soap that has full chance of breaking.  Maybe there are more viewers that feel this way.   Anyways I have pretty much given up on bv now but do miss Ansh.
prats didnt thrw any tantrums.. bt sp r vry calculative ppl...they only use der stars...they tried to ruin career of giaa

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Rani48smeker

Doremon_Selfie
Doremon_Selfie

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 1:05am | IP Logged
star nd Colors nevr gel well... bcz sp was overtaken by Colors aftr 9 long yrs...dats y...
atominis IF-Sizzlerz
atominis
atominis

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 2:17am | IP Logged
Good luck to her. So it takes two hands to clap. Prats was not kicked out from BV then. It was clear from her JDJ outing only that she wanted to explore new horizons.

BTW, I do not think she is movie material. Talent is one thing but she lacks the zing required for the big screen.

And movies don't work for everyone. Nausheen of Kusum ruined her career over this and ended up doing B grade films. Prachi Desai is usually a glorified wallflower in the films she does - her fame is nowhere close to the cult she achieved as Bani of Kasam se. Her contemporaries like Anushka are way ahead of her and so are juniors like Parineeti.

I hope Prats does not end up like this and her risk pays off. Though I do miss her a lot in AnSh scenes and wish she were still in BV...nevertheless good luck to her.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Picasso9Rani48Yash.Palsamvi.

Doremon_Selfie
Doremon_Selfie

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 3:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Skepblun

Good luck to her. So it takes two hands to clap. Prats was not kicked out from BV then. It was clear from her JDJ outing only that she wanted to explore new horizons.

BTW, I do not think she is movie material. Talent is one thing but she lacks the zing required for the big screen.

And movies don't work for everyone. Nausheen of Kusum ruined her career over this and ended up doing B grade films. Prachi Desai is usually a glorified wallflower in the films she does - her fame is nowhere close to the cult she achieved as Bani of Kasam se. Her contemporaries like Anushka are way ahead of her and so are juniors like Parineeti.

I hope Prats does not end up like this and her risk pays off. Though I do miss her a lot in AnSh scenes and wish she were still in BV...nevertheless good luck to her.
ya even i want her back... bt thng is sp played vry gud...if prats doesnt come on sp show daag or watevr... then prats fan nd even me will go mad

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rani48

Vermelha Senior Member
Vermelha
Vermelha

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 3:56am | IP Logged
And again and again...LOL

Bad try...we still love her...a lot!!!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

TenakfastforwardSiya_Sneha...Love-Goldendew-

-Goldendew- IF-Sizzlerz
-Goldendew-
-Goldendew-

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 4:03am | IP Logged
she looks gorgeous in the pic.. and I would certainly love to watch her on big screen.. if people like VB can find success in movies why not Pratzii?? 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

VermelhaTenakSiya_Sneha...Love

-Goldendew- IF-Sizzlerz
-Goldendew-
-Goldendew-

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 4:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vermelha

And again and again...LOL

Bad try...we still love her...a lot!!!

well said Smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

TenakVermelhafastforwardSiya_Sneha...Love