Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Eris- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Wow jeera rice sunte hi muh me paani aa gaya! I downloaded the holi episode hmmm that has few vina scenes na. No i dint eat lunch.
Originally posted by: vibz88

Wow jeera rice sunte hi muh me paani aa gaya! I downloaded the holi episode hmmm that has few vina scenes na. No i dint eat lunch.

yes my dad prefers always jeera rice with this sabzi..
that holi episode has few vina scenes but vihan is damm good staring at Rachna.. like di said, hypnotized than mesmerized😳
you did analyzed one of them scenes also.. 😳
Edited by smruti1981 - 11 years ago
-Eris- thumbnail
Yes but unfortunately one was a gutter post yes i remember the other 'bonfire' wala scene pretty symbolic eh !! The best production house in this dept is 4 lions so many hidden hints in every episode.
Vibz I was thinking Vihan is not reacting rather he is enjoying.. you saw his expression when Rachna called him Chimpanzi? he was shocked but like thought that kya me aisa dikhta hu🤡 but then she left he was like he enjoyed her answer.. Rachna ko chhedna use achchha lagta he😳

Yes but unfortunately one was a gutter post yes i remember the other 'bonfire' wala scene pretty symbolic eh !! The best production house in this dept is 4 lions so many hidden hints in every episode.

yes their writers may have more creativity..
-Eris- thumbnail
Originally posted by: smruti1981

Vibz I was thinking Vihan is not reacting rather he is enjoying.. you saw his expression when Rachna called him Chimpanzi? he was shocked but like thought that kya me aisa dikhta hu🤡 but then she left he was like he enjoyed her answer.. Rachna ko chhedna use achchha lagta he😳

Earlier she dint even look at him but now atleast she is insulting him; that s better na for him atleast she is talking to him..but I find it really unrealistic to hang out with the person who insulted you so much . I wish they get the hockey track back and Vihaan can help her that makes much more sense to me...
-Eris- thumbnail
Originally posted by: smruti1981

yes their writers may have more creativity..

Ya they think a lot for every small scene!!👏

Earlier she dint even look at him but now atleast she is insulting him; that s better na for him atleast she is talking to him..but I find it really unrealistic to hang out with the person who insulted you so much . I wish they get the hockey track back and Vihaan can help her that makes much more sense to me...

No vibz...I bat for that.  it s not possible hockey track.. cvs do not want to remind viewers about her talent of hockey or her first crush..

yes it seems to be unrealistic to hang out with him.. If I use my brain, I never need to give response to that person...
but may be she is thinking that i can also give him answer.. why should I give up and avoid it.. I can also shut him up.. just my POV

Ya they think a lot for every small scene!!👏

here we get only one episode interesting among 5
-Eris- thumbnail
true!! Hey any song on Aankhein?? I mean these two have lot of eyelocks so ...