Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: vibz88

ya let s go and party!!!πŸ₯Ί

lolzzz why heartbreak emoticon...u didnt like my idea...or is it heart-break partyπŸ˜†
-Eris- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
its heart break for not seeing Vihaan from ages!! Riva you need to compile every VM and make a corner once you wake up completely!! πŸ˜†

its heart break for not seeing Vihaan from ages!! Riva you need to compile every VM and make a corner once you wake up completely!! πŸ˜†

lolzz that suck man🀒, i have no idea how to do it...vibha plz  do give some guidelines on this compilation...pm me

and yes from vm yaad aaya...did u watched my recent one...am sure u forgot????😈
-Eris- thumbnail

Originally posted by: riva2987

lolzz that suck man🀒, i have no idea how to do it...vibha plz  do give some guidelines on this compilation...pm me

and yes from vm yaad aaya...did u watched my recent one...am sure u forgot????😈

you need to have different categories.. one post all Gunjeev another Vina another mayan another rajna another gunra reserve the entire first page for yourself!! for all possible combinations last can be miscellaneous...

I watched and unres my comment...😳
-Eris- thumbnail
I just downloaded some gorgeous silver and pink textures cant wait to use them!! 

I just downloaded some gorgeous silver and pink textures cant wait to use them!! 

how many posts are left to complete hereπŸ˜†

you need to have different categories.. one post all Gunjeev another Vina another mayan another rajna another gunra reserve the entire first page for yourself!! for all possible combinations last can be miscellaneous...

I watched and unres my comment...😳

so is it like ill ask members to put their videos in gallery section...or is it just compilation thing only...dats itπŸ˜• 
Edited by riva2987 - 11 years ago
HashiBoo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Congratulations !!! Well done baby !! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Love it .. 
-Eris- thumbnail
na from now on we will pm you the VM s it looks stupid na to open a thread for every new VM   :)

Originally posted by: Hashii

Congratulations !!! Well done baby !! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Love it .. 

congratulations for what???? plz tell me...am so sleepy, all things are like OTHT to meπŸ˜•